Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

From Nigeria with luv

If you want to bait, we want to keep you safe.

From Nigeria with luv

Unread postby firefly » Fri Jul 11, 2014 10:33 pm

The public report meant to be a warning for potential victims can be found here: viewtopic.php?f=11&t=17766

I started playing with this one at the beginning of February, after a month wasted on the dating site. 5 months later, the "romance" is still going...

Smooth talker, copy-pasted messages, stolen pictures reported online for being used in scams before but without any scam proof.
He claims to be Native American from Manchester, UK / when he does not forget and he claims to be from Dallas, Texas and living in London, having a huge contract in Nigeria before coming back to rebuilt his life with the woman of his dreams... of course, he is using an universal access number, trying to look genuine. He sent also the contract he signed in Nigeria...

First money request in April:

I received a notification letter from the Nigeria Inland Revenue Service in respect to TAX. Which was not in my plans when coming because i have never been ask a Tax from the government before during my work.
They are asking me to pay for a Non-Resident TAX on the contract work i am doing here...They are asking me to pay 0.15% of the total contract money but right now I don't have such amount.
You know i was given half of the contract money and the loan i applied for have not been release because of the huge amount involved. I called my lawyer and he said it will still take about 2-3 weeks to process the loan. The Nigeria Inland Revenue Service said i should pay ($ 34,250) for the Tax but right now I don't have such amount of money with me. I have already paid for my hotel bill, worker's accommodation bill and other miscellaneous.
All i have with me left now is ($ 22,800) after asking some friends i think can help me. Now i don't know what to do cause the time duration are wasting without work and i need to pay the worker's per day for not working since they arrived here. All i need now is ($ 11,450) and i don't know what to do now honey.
I have not been to this country before. I feel so empty right now. And right now i don't know what to do! Now darling i need your help....Please help me with anything you can afford.

Of course, I was sympathetic:

They signed a contract with you and, if I understand right, that mean they are ready to give you all their assistance for that contract to work proper. You can not get those money from your bank back home, providing as a guarantee the contract that you signed already? It may be a fast and easy way to solve this problem.
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: From Nigeria with luv

Unread postby firefly » Fri Jul 11, 2014 10:35 pm

Honey, You know i told you i was given half of the contract money, so i get paid my balance when am done with the project. Normally, Loan are been taken in order to complete mega job of this type before you can make return back to the bank with the interest rate. But the amount i requested is so huge and they said it will take due process to process it because collateral is been involved. My lawyer said 2-3 weeks all due process will be active.
I will pay you back with an INTEREST RATE if that be the case.

My reply:

I tried to use Western Union, but is something I never used before. Not to mention that the clerks there are asking a lot of questions I don' like to reply.
Do you have a bank account where i can transfer the amount?
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Fri Jul 11, 2014 10:37 pm

If you are having problem to transfer the money, You can as well send it through MONEY GRAM. The transaction is more cheaper and fast to receive money from any part of the world.

The name of the receiver - another woman in Russia. So...

You told me you would send me that bank account where I can wire the money safely. I was waiting to receive those info for the payment. Now you are asking me to send money to another woman in Russia, when you are in Nigeria?! What is this? Who is this woman?

His reply:

My business associate that i contacted on how to get a bank that i can receive the transfer of the money from gave me this bank details in moscow(Alena r.), that it will be easier to send money from Russia to nigeria. That was the reason i sent you the details so I can receive the money on time and start work immediately. Darling, I can not wait to be with you soon. Please do not get mad at me, am not cheating on you and I can't do such to you honey cause am a man of my words and i believe God made one man for one woman and so i need to be like that. Honey, I trust and believe in you...Just want you to know that i will always be the man in your life!!!
Darling, my bank account will not be able to receive the transfer here in Nigeria, that was why i sent you the hotel manager details here in Nigeria because i think it will be more easier and convinent for me to receive the money here so i can pay up the tax and start work immediately before making plans to come and visit you.
Darling, I would like you to pay the money to me here in Nigeria with MONEY GRAM through the Hotel manager details:
RECEIVER NAME: SAMSON OSAS
AMOUNT: ..........
TEXT QUESTION: from
TEXT ANSWER: my fake name
Honey, you can pay the money tomorrow morning through money gram and do not listen to whatever they have to say to you. With that i can receive the money from the bank manger on time so you know it's me you are sending the money. I am really sorry for sending you alena details, and i swore with my life that i do not know her or even have anything to do with her.

1 bank account gone in May...
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Fri Jul 11, 2014 10:40 pm

Time for another round:

I explained to you more than once why Money Gram or Western Union are not possible, but you keep telling me the same thing, like you dont even hear what I am talking about. The idea to send the money in Russia to someone I don't know with the hope those money will arrive to you it is a nonsense. Now, despite of all that, we are talking again about another Money Gram. Do you realize how weird it is when you are talking with me about the bank account and it is not a bank account? Do you believe I can not make the difference between a bank account and a Money Gram transfer? Really, George... what's wrong with you?

2 weeks complete silent, with emails received almost every day. June:

Darling, It's been two weeks now that you have write me. Am so sorry about this whole issue, and am begging you to forgive me for asking for help. Darling I don't want to loose you besuse you have been my hope and my strength!! Just write me anything to know you are okay. I keep asking myself why all these happening to me. My only have kept me mute for so long now,,Honey I promise to always be here for you till eternity.
Nigeria is been attacked by some terrorist, they called them BOKO HARAM...(They kidnapped 300 students) last week and they bomb some the compnies headquarter here in Nigeria, I just thought I should let you know what we are facing here in Nigeria.

My reply:

You are right, I am upset, but not for the reason you imagine. Why you asked me to help you by sending money into a bank account that is not working? I really don't understand. I am trying my best here to help you, thinking at you every second and being worried - and when I finally believed I can do it, guess what? Is not possible... It was an extremely unpleasant situation, requesting explanations from my bank, and I hope I will be never in the same situation again.

June - a second bank account reported...
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Fri Jul 11, 2014 10:41 pm

July - The boy has new ideas...

All you need to do is get two pairs of shoe that has landing inside. You will remove the landing, then wrap the money with paper before putting it inside the shoe, then you will put the landing back and use strong gum or glue to seal it so it will not open or temper with before it gets to me. Use a strong glue or gum so that the package will not open when is still on the way.
Please i will need you to get me a good phone that i can use for easy communication and internet access. My shoe size is 43 (SIZE 9). Thank you for your love, much care, and understanding towards me.

+
his home address and phone number...
After another 2 weeks of silence with daily emails received:

George, my dear,

I finally managed to get two pair of shoes I believe you will fit, but you forgot to tell me what phone do you need. It may be a good idea to put all together in a single parcel and to deliver it to you in the same time.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Fri Jul 11, 2014 10:43 pm

How are you doing honey? I have been waiting to get a response from you. Please write me to know your present situation. I am so confused and frustrated here and I don't know what to do honey.
The present situation here is getting out of hand and I beg you in the name of God to please make sure I get the parcel latest next week so I can settle my hotel bills and other expenses so I can make final preparation on how to leave this country Nigeria. Darling, I know how much you want the best for me and how much you care for me. Thank you for been there for me and I pray that the almighty God continue to bless you richly.

George,

If you have more brilliant ideas, please keep it for yourself. I almost got arrested because of that damn parcel. I manage to send it to you and I believed everything is fine until early today, when the Police knocked on my door. The parcel was blocked before leaving the country, because they scanned the thing and they found the money there. Was one of the most embarrassing moments of my life... sitting there like a fool while they were asking me why I try to send money in this way outside the borders.

No idea what is happening with you, but since you start having problems there, I need to pay for all of them. First, being humiliated at the Western Union office, where people were asking me private questions, like it is their business what I am doing with my private life. After that Money Gram - same story. Plus the unpleasant situation with my bank, where my banker start to believe that I lost my minds after trying to send money twice to bank accounts that does not exist.

And now this...

In this entire time, you did not even said "I'm sorry"...Weird love you have for me, George and strange ways to show it to me...
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Sat Jul 12, 2014 11:54 pm

Email:

Hello Darling,

I don't know where to start from, i was so excited when i get a message form you but never knew the contact of the message until i read your message. I am so sorry everything turns out this way, i don't really know what is happening to me. Darling, We've been together for five(5) months now...I am truly sorry for my actions towards everything. I didn't understand how much I was hurting you by asking you to send me money through that means, i thought it would have been a great idea for you to send the parcel through courier service ...I'm sorry that i caused so much trouble for you.
You are my best friend, my lover, my missing half and my life companion and i do not know what i would do without you. I am sorry for all of the times i made you feel bad and i wish i could take them all back. From now on i will be cool, and i am trying to find ways to deal with my problems myself.
I can't tell you enough or in the right words how sorry I am for the things that I've caused you. I wish I could take back the disappointment, embarrassment and pain that i have put you through since we meet. I was so speechless and out of words when I realized that I had ruined everything we hard. Please honey do not forsake or neglect me on this, you know is not my fault. I was trying to make sure i leave this place and that was the reason i ask you to do that for me.
I'm sorry if I have caused you pain, and much more pain...I'm sorry for my fragility that must have been a great burden to you. I'm sorry for making you feel worried about me, when I FIRMLY believe you're not supposed to. I'm sorry for being so unintelligent, childish, careless and not been considerate.
I love you the only way I know how to love a person, which doesn't amount to much in the eyes of someone who loves as much as you do. I'm so sorry...just know that I wish you nothing more than peace and happiness.
I hope that you still know how much I love and cherish you, Like nothing else in my life gives me the thrill of being loved by you. So i hope that you listen and see that i am really sorry for hurting you.... Darling, this sincere apology that comes with tears from deep inside. I ASK FOR YOUR FORGIVENESS!!!
Please never forget that I love you more than anything, and you mean the world to me....I am sorry yet again for causing you pain. That is the last thing I ever wanted to do and please let's get back the trust and love we once had.

Your love,
George.

Well ... I could forgive him... but not before Wednesday... ;)
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Wed Jul 23, 2014 4:41 pm

George,

You are really sorry? You can find in attachment the only way you can use to convince me how honest you are with me, in your own hadwriting. I really want to believe you again...

In the meantime, the lover-boy got malaria and he's asking for letting his "son" establish the contact with "me".

His reply:

I just have to let you know that the hotel room i am staying do not have a printing machine that i can use to print the form out for me to fill and return back to you. Please, be patience with me, i will go to the cafe when am chance so to enable me print the form and fill it before sending it to you.
Darling, is this real you that i know from the start or you have been manipulated by the security agents? You know if you are in my position i will still do the same for you. I love you and i mean it with my life.

George,

I try to be patient and understanding, because the feelings we shared. I am really sorry hearing about your illness. My dear, be careful with the prescription drugs - it looks like you have recurrent episodes of hallucinations. What secret agents?
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Fri Jul 25, 2014 11:08 pm

My dearest love, I know you are busy and yes, it has been lonely here...Darling, I feel sometimes like i have truly lost my way, Sometimes it's hard to make it through the day when i have the chance to sit and think of you.
I know it is difficult for you, as it is for me, to be separated for so long. I know how much you care, love and want the best for me, but the situation here is so terrible and i don't want to disturb/bug you with my problems. My life have been so miserable for the past months now, I hardly feed well this days cause i don't have much with me and i have not paid the hotel bills since last month. Life seems to be full of trials of this type and i don't know what to do now. I have been shivering and vomiting since last night and i called the doctor, he said i should see him later today.

Darling, You think i am having recurring hallucinations? You might be right...Hallucinating is usually resulting from a mental disorder, different combinations of medications, unfamiliar people and environments. I am so scared about my health and i pray to God almighty to see me through all this.
You never answered my questions? Should i send frank your email address so you too can communicate or i should send you his mobile number for you to call him? I thought you love and care for me, you never ask after him for long now.
Please always add me in your prayer's....and stay safe!!
Tender hugs and warm kisses.

+ an Youtube link with Ruben Studdard - I Need an Angel - the main line is "help me, have mercy"...

My reply:

George,

Of course you can give your son my email address, I have nothing against that.
And you're right, I was experiencing a lot of bad things since I met you I never imagined are possible.
Still waiting to see how much you care about your own word while you promise me something.
Go to see the doctor - hope he can fix you.

Anyway, I am waiting from you to explain to me the security agents part - I am in the mist about that and I have no idea what you are talking about...
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Tue Jul 29, 2014 6:29 pm

Not so sure he believes everything... but at least he is trying hard...

The "son" started the communication - the mail is on the main. In the meantime...

Email:

Hello Darling,

Despite my present situation, I still believe God will make a way when there seems to be no way because with him all things are possible!! I still can't believe all you care about was the security agent issue i talk about in my previous message to you. I wonder sometimes if the love you proclaim to me are real? I gave you my mobile number to call since i arrived Nigeria, but you refuse to even try and call after knowing what i was passing through, still i never complain or even ask you to apologize. Yet, i move on cause i care and i love you with all my heart. When we first started dating, I ask for your mobile number several times to call to hear your voice but you refuse to send it to me, now you are telling me you care about me and you want the best to me?
I know you have been trying to assist me to settle issue here before traveling back to London. You have been embarrassed because you were trying to help me, and i even apologize several times for everything cause i never wish for all that to happen to you. Do you really think i want you to suffer by helping me????
Darling, You are the most wonderful thing that has ever happened to me, that is why it breaks my heart that you have been hurt because of me. All this started after i encounter my difficulty here. Now we are experiencing terrorist attack in the country and things are not functioning the way it use to be. I can't even afford to pay for my hotel bills.
Just want you to know that i am really disappointed things turn out this way. Darling....put the blame on me, am really sorry for everything!!!

I went to the Central bank of Nigeria to ask the accountant in the bank why can't i receive money from Europe? He told me the maximum money that i can receive from Europe to Nigeria is 3,000 euros and the best option is Money Gram. I think i was wrong about the information i gave you before because you are not allowed to send more than 3,000 euros to Nigeria.
I talk with Frank yesterday and i gave him your email address, maybe he will write to you in his free time.
Please, i don't want us to quarrel over this issue cause you mean the world to me....Tender hugs and warm kisses!!

+
a Youtube link for Ruben Studdard - Sorry for 2004

My reply:

George,

you were wrong about that as you were wrong about almost everything else. You gave me a phone number impossible to be reached, you asked me and asked me again and again to do one thing or another one for you. And like a fool, because I really care, I tried and tried, just to get more problems for myself. After all this, you throw words and if I ask what's all about you get mad. Even when you promise something, you are unable to respect your own promises. You asked me more than once for different things - money, phone, even shoes... And I waste my time searching and doing what you told me to do, just to find out you have no idea what you are talking about and every step is made just to make people around me raising an eyebrow wondering what's wrong with me.

Still waiting to see if you even keep your word about the excuses you know I expect from you and you promise you will send them or you will eat your own words again like a pig eating his shit. No matter how much nice words you are using with me, right now I don't believe any single one of them, waiting from you to prove me I am wrong. Also waiting for that paper you promised you will send me back, after you write it. And finally, waiting to see you acting like a man, not like a cry-baby searching for a babysitter. If all you want is someone to take care of you while you are unable to take care of yourself, sitting on your ass and humming without moving a single finger, I am tired of trying...
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Next

Return to Baiting help/advice/FAQs