Site logo

Advert.
If you want to bait, we want to keep you safe.
Post a reply

Re: From Nigeria with luv

Tue Jul 29, 2014 6:44 pm

Then surely you will need more than one account to send the money to rather than just one.

Tue Jul 29, 2014 6:47 pm

Killed already 3 of his bank accounts... he has nothing left...

Tue Jul 29, 2014 7:28 pm

" raising an eyebrow"
" I expect from you and you promise you will send them or you will eat your own words again like a pig eating his shit."
"like a cry-baby searching for a babysitter."
"sitting on your ass and humming"

Marvelous phrasing.... :D You need that written apology for sure.

Just keep sending back to every message until he complies, "Send the hand-written and scanned apology to me, or it's over Georgie!" :lol:

Fri Aug 01, 2014 5:49 pm

And today is the day ...

Hello Darling,

Thanks for your message and sorry for the late response to your message. I have not been able to go to the cafe to print and fill the form cause of my illness. I have made many mistakes i must admit. In this world we are all human, we are all in-titled to commit mistakes and have a chance to learn and grow and make them better. I am so sorry, You have given me so much more than i ever realized. I am so thankful for that.
Darling, I am so sorry if i hurt your feelings and if you feel that i don't have any respect towards you, but perhaps there was a misconception about the whole issue. I know you have the right to be mad at me because you tried all means possible to assist me, despite things became a mess but you still stuck by me and for that i am grateful for your understanding towards me.
Darling, I have never lied to you since we met. I know i cannot do such, I might have messed up really bad, but believe all that i say to you. I will never forget all the love, care you have shown me since we started this relationship. And i ask God to keep you safe for me until i finally meet you in person. I hope that when we finally meet, all your doubts, worries and trouble will be gone forever....No more insecurities!
My affection for you grows each and everyday. I am totally addicted to you, and you're the only drug that kept me from dying. I am not giving up on you, and I don't ever want to. Fate will always be in our hands, and the future controlled by us. Let love be, and let's be happy together....Never have i regretted a moment spent with you!

Am so happy to know that you and frank is so close that you exchange messages. He said you are nice and understanding women, that he want to see you and have you as his mom. Please always keep in touch with him, You know Frank is a very shy boy, he like's to smile a lot and he sure gets a hold on your heart with his smile.

Thank you for your love towards us!

apology - page1.jpg

apology - page2.jpg

apology - page3.jpg

Fri Aug 01, 2014 5:52 pm

What a big greedy fuuuuuuul :D

Fri Aug 01, 2014 10:40 pm

OMG, great job!!!

Sat Aug 02, 2014 1:43 am

That is one of the best apologies I've seen...you have got to take him back after that.

Sat Aug 02, 2014 7:55 am

Yeah, bm is right, but only after he scans them at a higher resolution..you cannot properly read his endearing words. :D

Sat Aug 02, 2014 10:22 am

Very nice FF, but he's not put the time and date of the offence.

Sat Aug 02, 2014 9:16 pm

There's a date at the bottom of each page.
Post a reply