Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

From Nigeria with luv

If you want to bait, we want to keep you safe.

Re: From Nigeria with luv

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Jan 08, 2015 1:37 am

Make him Grovel in the Dirt before you take him back.
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Sat Jan 10, 2015 8:10 am

Still begging...

xxx, my dear,

I have no excuse for what happen, I know what I said in the message hurt you deeply. The moment those words left my lips, I knew that I couldn't act fast enough to retract them. Your reaction was justified...If someone whom I cared about had said such things to me, I would. Have reacted the same way. I'm sorry doesn't seem to be adequate. I wish I knew how to say it better. I've relieved that moment over and over and wondered how I could have been so insensitive. I don't think I have ever been so disappointed in myself. I am nervous about asking you to forgive me...I'm sure that you have suffered a great deal because of me, and asking for forgiveness is so much to ask from you. I also know that you might find it hard to believe my promise that I will learn from my mistake and never repeat it. I truly never want to put our relationship on the line again.
Right now, I believe in us because of our past ability to work through our problems. I know we have never faced a challenge so difficult before, but I feel we have been with each other long enough to know how to try. We know how to lift each other, and end up stronger. That ability can only come from love. And that is what I feel for you....I love you xxxa! So please don't give up on me now. Miss you so much my lady. Honey, I have other better plans on how you can help out. Reply me on time so we can discuss on it. Take care my dear.

George.

Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless handheld from Glo Mobile.

And the "son":

Dear xxx,

How are you today? Is everything okay with you? I really miss reading from you; I haven't read from you for a long time now, I know you are very busy out there. I hope this letter finds you in the best of health and spirits. It has been a very long time since we wrote to each other. So I thought of penning down a few lines to check things up with you. Finally, I hope you have a good day, I hope you are very well in your work. Tell me how you spend your Christmas vacation ? cause mine was boring and lonely. Write me when you have the time. Bye for now.

Reply for the "son" only:

Frank dear,

I've had a lousy Christmas and an even worse New Year's Eve. Boring and lonely either - so, yes, I know how it feels. Sorry if I am not in a very cheerful mood right now. I just have moments when I wonder how your father manage to survive so long time in this world without a baby sitter...
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Sun Jan 11, 2015 4:56 pm

The "son"...

Hello xxx,

I cried inside me each time i receive such message from you about my Dad, I feel so sad knowing you two are having issues. My Christmas was the most boring and lonely one that i have experience and the New year eve was lousy because of the neighbor around. All i can think of during that moment was you and my Dad, knowing it would have be fun having you two by my side. I long for that moment, and i still believe we are still going to be together soon. Am so surprise now to see you too having issues, when you are suppose to be enjoying your love and be happy. Am not happy also knowing you are not in the right mood. Am sorry for the pain my dad caused you, and please forgive him for my sake and lets be happy as family. He told me all that happen, i think his friend messed everything up. Tell me you are doing better now.......Take good care.

The "father"...

xxx, my dear,

How are you doing my dear? Is getting to a week now you replied to my messages. I am writing this message cause i feel really bad, thinking the way i hurt you makes me really sad. Am sorry for all the hurt I've caused you and i regret the things i have done. I know sorry is not enough because I'm such a screw up...But for whatever its worth i wanted to say, that you cross my mind every single day. The thought of you makes me smile, knowing i will be with you soon.
My love, I will never again makes the same mistake twice. The only thing i wish for and long for is your happiness and i want to be the source of that happiness. Would it be too selfish of me to ask for forgiveness? For it is only your forgiveness that will ease my own suffering so that i will only be able to do good upon you. That is all i want to do, for the rest of my life, makes you happy. All i can say is that i love you with every bit of my heart, forever and ever. Just wanted to inform you that i might not been able to write you cause i will be travelling to meet with some contractors for the sale of the remaining construction equipment to enable me raise funds to travel back to London. I know you are trying to help me so i can get to London safe, but the more you try to help me out, the more problems it cause for both of us. I will never in this life do anything to hurt you. My friend called to apologise on your behalf for what happened, the woman involved was a business associate of Abbas Ali that lived in Washington, USA. Let me know if you can still help me solve this problem for once.
Please accept my humble apology and know that i would never deliberately hurt you in any way, cause i love you so much. I don't know when i will have the time to write again, but before then, remember you are always in my heart to stay.

George.
Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless handheld from Glo Mobile.

Reply for the "son":

It is not your fault, Frank, and it is not mine's either. I know I try my best as much as I can but... I am just human and I have my own limits. I had no intention to upset you, my dear, and I am feeling bad right now just because I let you know about it. Don't be worried, no matter what issues I may have with your father, I really care about you and I want to believe that we can be a family someday.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Thu Jan 15, 2015 7:05 pm

A confused "son":

Hello xxx,

I feel incredibly grateful that you are always there for me no matter the circumstances, no matter how foul my mood, no matter what time of the day or night. You have show me complete acceptance, love and understanding. All this past months that we have been communicating, I never felt far from you because i knew you were there rooting for me and loving me from a distance. If i needed you, you always made time for me. I know you are always got my back. You have no idea how comforting that has been in my life.
I know you are hurt real badly, it was never my dad intention to create such an awkward situation. You too have been together for long now, is best you too resolve this issue together so we can be together as family soon. Am not upset xxx, I just want you to write my dad so you can stop him for travelling for the sales of his construction equipment. He said he want to raise funds to travel back to London, Am scared something terrible might happen to him. I don't want to stay that long again without hearing from him. I await your urgent response. Thank you for showing me what love, commitment and family is all about. Take care and bye for now.

Frank, dear,

Your father is an adult - and he knows better what he need to do. I will never tell him what to do or not to do, sorry to tell you. He has his own mind and he is the one who need to decide what he really want. Agree with you, it is an awkward situation - but don't be worried, it will be solved in a way or another way sooner or later.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Sat Jan 17, 2015 3:29 am

The "son" changing the strategy...

Hello xxx,

I know you are still hurt about what happen between you and my Dad. You too have gone a long way, so i want you and my Dad to resolve this on time so we can be together as family soon. I should be worried that things are not going on well with you and my father, that you refuse to reply to his message for some time now. That means you are still angry with him for his actions. I know you want my dad to arrive London safe, we need to make better plans as family on how we can solve this soon. I know you were trying to transfer money to my dad to enable him travel back to London. I can be of help if you want me to receive the money here in London, and then send it to him there in Nigeria instead of you trying to transfer the money through bank transaction. Let me know your opinion concerning this. Thank you for your kindness, caring and immeasurable patience. Take good care. Please respond to my dad messages.

Frank.

Time to slap his father...

George,

it is the right time for this madness to stop here and now. I never imagined you will go so low to use your own son in this way to make me feel bad. Why you need to tell him about the problems we have? He is just a kid, for God's sake! You are the adult and you are the one who need to solve his problems, not he need to clean up your mess. I can not even imagine why I believed in you so long and why I still care...

And, of course, to reply to the "son":

Frank dear,

Try not to be worried about this entire problem, please. I have no doubt your father will find a way to solve this soon. As I told you before, even if we have some problems - your father and I - we are the one needed to solve those problems and it is not fair to create any concern for you about it. Sometime the adults have problems, yes, and they may be upset, yes. This does not mean that your father don't love you or I don't care about you. I can only promise you that I will respond to your dad messages, because you asked me to and I really don't want to see you upset.

Take care of you there, dear.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Sat Jan 24, 2015 12:30 am

A concerned "son" - 23 hours ago:

Hello xxx,

Sorry I have not been able to reply to your message on time. You are an amazing women and a great best friend, I have always be able to come to you no matter the issue and you would always listen, this is something I have always been grateful for. No matter how many challenges we faced, you have always been there to support no matter what. I know I should not be worried about the entire problem, but I do miss my dad. Is getting to week now that I receive call or message from him. Why shouldn't I be worried? His mobile number is not reachable, and I can't even contact him. I just pray his okay over there. I will await your swift response to know if you receive message or call from my dad. Thank you for being my friend, my mother and everything else you are to me. Take good care of you.

Frank, dear,

Last time when I received a message from your father was January 11. Despite the fact we both are communicating all this time, he was not talking with me since. I really don't want to scare you, even if I am little worried myself right now. I just hope your father has not done anything stupid. I understand he is ashamed to talk with me, after insulting me badly last time when we spoke... but you are his son and I really believed he is a family man and you are his first priority in life. Let's hope he will be back soon.

Take care of you, dear.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Fri Sep 18, 2015 12:43 am

Missed to update this one. So here is some updates (if you have not read the main topic) and the recent evolution.

End of January, a doctor arrived in the game - George had an accident and he was hospitalized - 1, 625 dollars for 3 weeks of therapy. The nice doctor provided even a medical bill and the same phone number George was using a year ago, when his phone was supposedly stolen. The nice doctor provided also another bank account.

Middle of February, Georgie was able to write an email himself, pushing for the money he need to pay for the hospital. In and between his "son" was doing the same.

February 14:

How is everything with you? I am so worried about you because you refuse responding to my message. You said you will be back form your business trip in few days time, now is getting to a week that you reply to my mail. I called the medical doctor in charge of my father treatment not quite long now. He said the medical center has decided to stop attending to my father’s due to the delay of payment. I tried to explain to him that you are not around that’s why payment have not been made. He said you refuse to make payment because the medical center didn't issue out itemized list from all the medical payment needed to be done. What are we going to do now? Now that they have stop attending to his treatment. I have tried to raise some money, but it will not be enough to settle his medical bills. I need your support and encouragement so we can solve this on time.

February 17 :

Hope all is well with you out there? I haven’t heard from you for sometime now, I really hope you are doing okay. I worried about you so much; I know it’s been more than a week that you respond to my message. I know that you are unhappy with the whole situation, and I wish there was something that I could do about it. I would even go to someone else for help; even though I’m sure you would hate me for it. The doctor wrote me that he’s doing his possible best to get the medical list from the hospital. I don’t blame you in any way for the late respond because it’s a huge burden on you to try to carry our troubles. Please write me on time so I won’t get worried any more.

That doctor is a moron, sorry to tell you. Maybe I don't know much about how the hospitals are working in Nigeria, but to waste weeks for a simple list is beyond my understanding. You know I travel a lot because of my work. I can not do much if I am not home. My bookkeeper was ready to send the money requested, but he can not do it without that piece of paper with a stamp and signature on it from the hospital - are rules about how payments can be done he can not ignore. I really hope your father will be good and able to leave that place soon - because I don't trust that hospital and that doctor having no idea what he is talking about.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Fri Sep 18, 2015 12:49 am

February 27:

I have not heard from you since I forward the medical payment receipts you requested for. It’s taking too much time for you to make the payment for the medical bills, and the management of the medical center will not allow Mr George to be discharge without medical payment. I am a very busy person, but still have to create time for my patients. How can you stay for a week without even contacting the doctor in charge of his treatment? I gave you a mobile number to contact George, till now you didn't call to see if he is doing okay. What is really the problem that is taking you so long to make the medical payment? What you requested have been sent to you, so you can forward it to your accountant or bookkeeper to make the payment. Yet I have not heard a single word from you till now. God knows I have done my best for George. We don’t normally attend to patients without medical payments; we are doing this for him because he's a foreigner. I urge you to make the payment latest before Tuesday so we can discharge him on the 4th of March. He is doing perfectly okay now, but need rest to regain himself fully. I await your urgent response.

The "son" - same day:

What is wrong that you refuse replying my messages? Have waited for days now to know if you where able to contact the doctor, but the doctor said you refuse contacting him for close to a week now. Let me know your plans, because am so worried about my dad. There was a terrorist attack in Nigeria recently, and many lives where lost. I don’t think it’s safe for foreigner to still be in that country. Please reply as soon as possible.

And finally, a day later, George:

Hello Darling,

How are you doing my dear? I was suppose to be discharge form the medical center today, but the doctor said you have not replied to his previous messages for long now. Have to ask him to give me his laptop so i can write you. Let me know what is happening with you out there. Take care and please write me cause it's urgent.

George,

That doctor is having no idea what he is talking about. He sent me a medical bill with two different amounts needed to be paid. Not to mention the fact that the prices in a Nigerian medical center are sure not the same as the ones in a Hilton hotel...
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Fri Sep 18, 2015 1:08 am

March 8 - George:

How is your weekend over there? Am still here in the medical center, writing for your response to know how we can solve the issue of the medical bills. Please honey, I need your help so i can leave here.

Same day - the "son":

I can't believe you could stay for so long without responding to my messages. You promise you are going to make the medical payment to Dr Balogun for more than two weeks now. Have waited for your response after the doctor sent you the medical treatment receipts, up till this moment I have not gotten any message from you. Am really disappointed in the way you handle things and you don't even care any more. Bye for now.

Reply for George:

George,

try to educate your son. His last message to me was more than offensive and I am not willing to accept this type of behavior from no one.

Reply for Frank:

Young man,

your behavior is unacceptable. It seems you forgot whom you are talking with. It is hard for me to understand why it is my fault every time when you and your father are unable to solve your own damn problems. Blaming me all the time for something having nothing to do with me makes me feel how you really care and think about me. You should be ashamed of yourself!

As a reply, the "son" sent a blank email with an underline content:

Your e-mail has been a money has funded grant [€ 1,000,000.00 GBP], as a charity Oxfam International, UK. in cooperation with the United Nations Children's Fund [UNICEF] .Please Dr. Gerald church, the national secretary of the Foundation with your qualifications, contact number [OXG / 101/231 / BDB] to claim the grant.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Fri Sep 18, 2015 1:23 am

March 16 - George:

I have been speechless since I received your previous message concerning frank message to you. I don't know where to start from my Lady, am really sorry for frank attitude. Am still here at the medical center, and my nanny sent 1,000 dollars to me on friday to enable me make the medical bills do I can be discharge from the hospital. All I need now to settle the medical bills is 720 dollars. Just to inform you about the present situation here. I know the role you have played since I was hospitalize, and am saying thank you for everything you have done for me.
We have gone a long way, all we need to do now is how to plan for our future together. Everything will be history soon.
All I can think now is who to travel back home, and I believe you are going to help me do that. Always stay healthy and take good cate my lady.

The "son", same day:

How are you doing over there? I just want you to know that no body is blaming you concerning my dad situation. I know you are concern about his safety. You have always been there for my dad and I know you love him with all your heart. We need to trust and believe in each other. You know xxx, if anything is disturbing me, I always share it with you. Please forgive me for not informing you, you know am still your son. I don't want you and my dad to quarrel over this issue. Write me when you get this message cause am worried you are still upset with me.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

PreviousNext

Return to Baiting help/advice/FAQs