Site logo

Advert.
Switch to full style
Stories we feel worth sharing with others are moved here.
Topic locked

My One Year Anniversary

Sat Apr 27, 2013 12:26 am

Life changes, scams happen everyday whether we realize it or not - but the romance and/or blackmail defies what we know and trust, however recovery is possible and a reality as I have found out.

I have just completed my one year anniversary with ScamSurvivors and what a year it has been. One of many changes that I am so grateful for - I have gone from a scammed victim to the support side then, have been trusted to become a moderator for Live Help. What a privilege and to Wayne, Slaphappy and firefly thank you for your trust, your support when I need help and many fun times and lots of laughter.

I have met and made wonderful new friends on ScamSurvivors and of course the new ones that come into Live Help as new victims, post their stories following all the instructions and leave here as survivors ---- that is absolutely the best part of this experience.

To all of you, I thank each and every one of you, you have helped me in my recovery in so many ways.

I am so grateful for this experience and look forward to the next year.

RF

Re: My One Year Anniversary

Sat Apr 27, 2013 12:44 am

Happy SS-versary, RF!

Sat Apr 27, 2013 12:51 am

RATS!! I missed the free Coffee and "SS"erversary cake!

Congrats Ruffles!

Sat Apr 27, 2013 1:37 am

Happy ScamSurvivorversay, RF. Not many people can have the dedication that have do for so long. Thanks, and enjoy your Day! :D

Sat Apr 27, 2013 1:40 am

See, I warned you at the start it was addictive ;)

Have a good day. Have one on me :D

Sat Apr 27, 2013 5:07 am

Wow, Congratz RF! Happy 1st. And more ScamSurvivors-versaries to come. ;)

Sat Apr 27, 2013 5:17 am

Hi -- thank you all for your replies...means more than you know.

Thank you, RF

Sun Apr 28, 2013 4:06 am

Congrats on your achievements! May their be many more! :D

Mon Apr 29, 2013 10:05 am

Thanks for your help over the year.

Mon May 06, 2013 8:04 pm

Darn, late to the party again!

Congratulations RF, for taking lemons and making lemonade, lemon meringue pie ... and limoncello out of them. You make the world a better place every day.
Topic locked