Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Stanislav Lukashov-Станислав Лукашов

Stories we feel worth sharing with others are moved here.

Re: Stanislav Lukashov-Станислав Лукашов

Unread postby marilynmonroe » Mon Jun 04, 2012 6:01 am

I am sorry you have been hurt in this way but rest assured the support and encouragement you receive on this site is second to none. This is time to heal and take care of your self. Do not feel stupid or bad that you have been caught up in this, trust me it happens to the best of us. They target good people because we trust that other human beings are the same as us. What this process shows is that unfortunately there are evil people out there that will do anything for money and they will not get off there own backsides to earn money like we do, they want it easy.

It also makes you a stronger person. I am still dealing with the fall out of my scammer. I have not lost the amount of money you have but it still hurts. I know soon this will be past me and I take it one day at a time.

Please take care
marilynmonroe
Junior survivor

Unread postby SlapHappy » Mon Jun 04, 2012 6:18 am

I just can't conceive how anybody can be so cold and be able to spend twenty months with someone and not develop any emotioal attachment for him whatsoever. I've done some reading, and that is the definition of a psychopath. It helps a little to realize that these people can't be normal and be able to do these things to other people.

I've seen a lot of scammers over the years that I have been dealing with them, and you hit the nail on the head with this diagnosis. This guy is a true psychopath. That is what makes him so good at what he does.

Thanks for having the courage to tell your story, so that others will not be taken by him. Many others will see similarities to their scammer and be warned. As you say, you did nothing wrong here. The scammer did.
Hang in there. The pain will lessen over time.
If anyone asks you for money on the Internet they are always a scammer, 100% of the time.
Blackmail Scammed? Go here: https://www.scamsurvivors.com/blackmail/#/
FAQ viewtopic.php?f=3&t=19
Victim of a scam? Go here: https://scamsurvivors.com/forum/viewtop ... =3&t=26504
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

Location: Just a face in a magazine, watching you post your scammer's details.

Unread postby Stimpy » Fri Jun 08, 2012 11:11 pm

I feel like I am starting to lose interest in being emotionally upset. It takes an extremely large amount of energy, and is accomplishing very little. It also allows him to continue to inflict pain on me. It is true that he did a great deal of damage. However, it is not irreversible. I have survived many things that were painful and real. Why should I allow something unreal to destroy me?

I'm not sure how I would have made it without the scam sites. I sought help from a number of friends and family members. While their intensions are very good, the scamming experience is very unique and cannot be understood by most people.

The scam sites have served many purposes for me. I have read a vast amount of information and have become educated about a crime that I knew nothing about. I have read other people's stories and have seen that I am not alone. This greatly helps to abolish the extreme loss of self esteeem that this crime causes. This is a crime that in it's own way is one of the most horrible that there is. These people are not human, and this borders on a supernatural experience.

I have been able to share my story. In writing it, I was able to organize the long experience into a format that make sense. That greatly increases the understanding of what truly occured. In addition, I have been able to see, without a doubt, the truth about everything. I hope that other victims and potential victims will be able to gain something from my experience.

Finally, I was able to find a way to express the anger that I so badly needed to let out and, in sense, even seek somewhat of a revenge. I have spent so many countless hours searching for scam sites and reporting. The process was actually quite rewarding. There are many good sites, but Scam Survivors is by far the best.
Stimpy
Junior survivor

Unread postby Pinky » Fri Jun 08, 2012 11:51 pm

I have to confess, I owe you a most humble apology. I am a moderator on another anti-scam site and I had seen your posts there before you came here. I have felt bad that I didn't respond to you there. I wasn't going to even respond to you here after your initial posts - but I quickly determined that was due to my own issues with trusting men. After reading a few more of your posts, I was shocked to realize that I was doing exactly what so many other ignorant people do when they hear someone was romanced out of money; I was insensitive to your loss and I told myself it was because you had the luxury that most victims don't; your scammer romanced you face to face via web cam and you were able to speak with him on the phone. You knew his real life details, at least.

I'm used to dealing with the African scammers bilking white women while pretending they're white men. Add to that that my petty jealousy that you had exorbitant (to me) amounts of money to throw at this boy and my lack of understanding regarding homosexuals and I am ashamed of my original thoughts and insensitivity. I hope you can accept my apology. I was wrong.

You write and express yourself eloquently and in a manner that can and will certainly help others who are struggling with their grief. You are a fellow human being who is generous, compassionate, loving and kind. This is why you did not recognize the antithesis of these qualities in the boy who scammed you. You could not envision that another human could be so vile because it is not within you. He preyed upon your goodness like a wild dog bringing down a stray calf. The amount of money you lost is irrelevant to the potential damage done to your ability to trust and love and NO ONE deserves that.

I now fully appreciate all you have shared and I hope you will continue to do so. You have helped me immensely and I believe you have found a calling in helping others. I see you have discovered how much this helps you too. You've come a long way. I'm pleased that you're here. You are a true survivor.
Pinky
Junior survivor

Unread postby duckhunter » Sat Jun 09, 2012 10:27 pm

Your inner strength warms my heart. I agree with Pinky that you are a true survivor.
"It is good to see what is beautiful, but you must also observe the ugly things ... you must be awake to everything ... you must be exposed to things which you don't quite understand, for the more you ponder over these matters which may be difficult for you, the greater will be your capacity to live richly." Krishnamurti.
duckhunter
Insert funny custom rank here.

Unread postby Stimpy » Mon Jun 11, 2012 7:45 pm

My scammer says, "You need to start working harder so you can give me more money so I don't have to work."

I say, "BEING GOOD AT DOING HORRIBLE THINGS DOES'NT MAKE YOU GOOD."
Stimpy
Junior survivor

Unread postby hunter_hunted » Mon Jun 11, 2012 9:18 pm

hello,

firsty off, im sorry so much to read your history, let's me answer to you some of your own questions, i hope the answers can free your mind and soul.

stimpy wrote:
I've cried all day.

its good that you cry right now, your soul is looking for an exit.

How can I hate him so much but still want to hold onto the ability to make contact? Why do I still crave the love that was nonexistent?

because your rational part is fighting against your feelings, its a normal process.

Will the tears ever stop?

yes, your tears will have an ending, dont worry, take your time.

Why did I think I was so lucky? Why did I think I was so happy.

because you were looking for some lucky and happiness.

I know I will be alright. Thanks to reading all the comments here, I already feel like a survivor.

yes, you will be alright, in fact if you feel yourself as survivors is because youre already a survivor and a really big one.

my best wishes to you
HH ;)
my dear scammer;

im on my way to west africa countries after to die jeejejejejej.
hunter_hunted
Leader of the zombie apocalypse.

Unread postby Pinky » Tue Jun 12, 2012 12:52 am

stimpy wrote:My scammer says, "You need to start working harder so you can give me more money so I don't have to work."

I say, "BEING GOOD AT DOING HORRIBLE THINGS DOES'NT MAKE YOU GOOD."

I hope that doesn't mean you're back in communication with him. If so, stop. You are only tormenting yourself, not him and you'll only give him more opportunity to find another way to get money out of you.
Pinky
Junior survivor

Unread postby Stimpy » Tue Jun 12, 2012 11:29 am

Oh no. I have had no communication, and there is no way for him to get me anywhere on the internet.
Stimpy
Junior survivor

Unread postby Devil_woman » Tue Jun 12, 2012 7:45 pm

Stimpy time will heal, you are a kind and loving human being who just trusted the wrong person.

Many of us have done the same and survived poorer but wiser.

Now I am living for myself and will never let in another man I have not met face to face, yet even then there is no guarantee of honesty and fidelity.

Your scammer will I believe one day pay for all his nasty ways, until then live and enjoy your own life.
Devil_woman
Supreme survivor

PreviousNext

Return to Tell your story here.