Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Stanislav Lukashov-Станислав Лукашов

Stories we feel worth sharing with others are moved here.

Re: Stanislav Lukashov-Станислав Лукашов

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Jun 17, 2012 2:03 am

@ Stimpy,
They will tell any lie and do any thing just to try and regain your trust. Don't believe word number 1. It's all about your money to them and that's all they care about. All the little shit-head has left is more lies. Hope he really did get in an accident and be sad that he didn't die....he certainly deserves whatever bad luck he runs into.

(That'll be two more empty beer cans please)
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Ruffled Feathers » Sun Jun 17, 2012 2:16 am

Hi Big Al,

Do I have to supply the empty beer cans or does Stimpy, I know I am up to 10 beer cans, you are almost ready for a full case. See you in Sept, with whatever I now owe you.....LOL

Nice no excellent reply.

Thank, RF
A scammer is only as good as the fear he creates.
Ruffled Feathers
Senior survivor

Unread postby duckhunter » Sun Jun 17, 2012 3:01 am

Heck, I'll provide a couple of full ones ...for Stimpy
"It is good to see what is beautiful, but you must also observe the ugly things ... you must be awake to everything ... you must be exposed to things which you don't quite understand, for the more you ponder over these matters which may be difficult for you, the greater will be your capacity to live richly." Krishnamurti.
duckhunter
Insert funny custom rank here.

Unread postby SlapHappy » Sun Jun 17, 2012 3:04 am

I have known Jean for many years and she is a very dedicated scam fighter. And yes, she did mean that this is one of the most horrifying scamming crimes that she has ever seen. This scammer deserves to burn in Hell for what he has done to Stimpy, but all the other victims that he has scammed and is scamming right now.
This guy has been doing this for some time, is doing it now to others,

This story has not only affected Stimpy, but all of the members here. The awful things that the scammer has done really gets to our deepest raw emotions and beliefs about humanity. But this inspires us all to do all that we can to help you to recover from all the months of lies about yourself and the manipulation that your have suffered. You are a good person, Stimpy, don't ever forget that, and do not beat yourself up or believe any of the things that this scammer has said to you. Your recovery may be longer than many survivors, but you will get better every day.
If anyone asks you for money on the Internet they are always a scammer, 100% of the time.
Blackmail Scammed? Go here: https://www.scamsurvivors.com/blackmail/#/
FAQ viewtopic.php?f=3&t=19
Victim of a scam? Go here: https://scamsurvivors.com/forum/viewtop ... =3&t=26504
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

Location: Just a face in a magazine, watching you post your scammer's details.

Unread postby Jean Tanner » Sun Jun 17, 2012 6:57 am

Hi, all.
Hey, RF, sorry I was so cryptic-Hellfire was what I'd like for this scammer!
I loather scammers so much I can barely talk about them except in a sardonic mode and Stimpi's story had me fuming for hours
I'm glad you were up in arms at what you saw as a slight or put down on stimpi.
But trust me, I'm just clumsy!

I have plans for our Stanni, trust me. :twisted:
Any email addies or websites the fellow haunts would be much appreciated- pm me if you prefer, Stimpi.

Other posters have dedicated time and effort in emotional support and I love that.
However, as we've all just seen, I'm not particularly articulate and so I dedicate myself to posting 'thumbs up', video clips and reserve my words for stone-cold scambaiting.
Jean Tanner
New survivor

Unread postby Ruffled Feathers » Sun Jun 17, 2012 6:40 pm

Hi Jean Tanner,

Thank you for accepting my apology and your explanation. It all makes sense now, and I understand your hellfire attitude.
Anything I can do to help you go after this piece of crap from Russia, let me know.

I have never seen a scam this bad, however with much help and support, Stimpy is starting to heal and recover as you can tell by his postings over the last couple of days. And he will overcome this....just like the rest of us who have been scammed.

RF
A scammer is only as good as the fear he creates.
Ruffled Feathers
Senior survivor

Unread postby Stimpy » Mon Jun 18, 2012 12:54 am

RF

Thank you for all of your countless hours of positive support. I know you have to tell me the same things over and over, but I guess when you have heard so much nonsense for so long, it takes a little persuation to convince you that you can once again believe what people say.

I have never seen so many nice people in one group as I have found here. You are all my friends. For a long time my only friend was evil. I used to get up every morning and look for Emails that were never there. Now I get up and find wonderful, positive comments from very good people.

Everyone understands me because we have all escaped from the prison cells created by evil, blood sucking idiots. No amount of money or numbers of cars will ever make them happy. I used to say, "Will you never stop? I want to know what you are planning on wanting next so I can plan ahead."
Stimpy
Junior survivor

Unread postby Wayne » Mon Jun 18, 2012 3:58 am

You know, this seems the perfect moment to push this thread in a new direction. Let's go from "Stimpy's scammer" and on to "Stimpy's becoming a survivor". Really, enough has been said about him now. Let's put him behind us and forget about him like a bad habit. Time to move onward and upward, yes?
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Unread postby Pinky » Mon Jun 18, 2012 4:05 am

*Him, being the scammer, NOT Stimpy. But I have to agree. The more we dwell on past, the longer it takes to get over. Why prolong the agony? I have to believe in fate, karma, divine retribution or whatever you might call it. The scammer will not 'get away' with anything. Stimpy, on the other hand, has a great life still to look forward to.
Pinky
Junior survivor

Unread postby duckhunter » Mon Jun 18, 2012 4:48 am

I agree fully ... and I also believe the challenges and difficulties that we encounter make us stronger.

Welcome to survivorhood Stimpy ... you are going to be okay.
"It is good to see what is beautiful, but you must also observe the ugly things ... you must be awake to everything ... you must be exposed to things which you don't quite understand, for the more you ponder over these matters which may be difficult for you, the greater will be your capacity to live richly." Krishnamurti.
duckhunter
Insert funny custom rank here.

PreviousNext

Return to Tell your story here.