Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Stanislav Lukashov-Станислав Лукашов

Stories we feel worth sharing with others are moved here.

Re: Stanislav Lukashov-Станислав Лукашов

Unread postby Jean Tanner » Sat Jun 16, 2012 9:21 am

What a terrible story!
I believe romance scammers deserve http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VNrP3cLr ... ure=relmfu
Jean Tanner
New survivor

Unread postby Ruffled Feathers » Sat Jun 16, 2012 7:08 pm

Hello Jean Tanner,

Your post today to Stimpy - can I ask you what you mean by a horrible story? I am hoping you mean that Stimpy's story is one of truth and one of extreme scams, that was created by a Russian man. Stimpy was scammed over a 20 month period, was given many promises by his scammer that they would be together in the USA. Or are you doubting the truth regarding Stimpy's scam?

The majority of us who have been scammed, the scam took place over a short period of time, by comparison to Stimpy's.

I also do not understand why you would include the You Tube music?

I hope you will explain your post. Thank you.
RF
A scammer is only as good as the fear he creates.
Ruffled Feathers
Senior survivor

Unread postby duckhunter » Sat Jun 16, 2012 7:40 pm

RF -- are you feeling blond today? It would appear that Jean find's Stimpy's story one of extreme difficulty, feels compassion ... and that she thinks his scammer deserves Hellfire. At least that's my take. And I agree.

Silly gurl.
"It is good to see what is beautiful, but you must also observe the ugly things ... you must be awake to everything ... you must be exposed to things which you don't quite understand, for the more you ponder over these matters which may be difficult for you, the greater will be your capacity to live richly." Krishnamurti.
duckhunter
Insert funny custom rank here.

Unread postby Ruffled Feathers » Sat Jun 16, 2012 10:10 pm

Thanks Duckhunter for pointing that out to me, yes it was a dumb blond moment. Scammers do terrible things to one's mind - I think my mind didn't have enough coffee in it to function properly this morning.

@Jean Tanner - please accept my apology for misinterpreting what you meant regarding Stimpy's story. I am very sorry for this mix-up and hope that I didn't upset you. Again, please accept my apology. Thank you
RF
Ruffled Feathers
Senior survivor

Unread postby duckhunter » Sat Jun 16, 2012 10:31 pm

RF, we do know what was in your heart ... you are a mother hen and as such are protective of those in your care. That's why we love ya so.
"It is good to see what is beautiful, but you must also observe the ugly things ... you must be awake to everything ... you must be exposed to things which you don't quite understand, for the more you ponder over these matters which may be difficult for you, the greater will be your capacity to live richly." Krishnamurti.
duckhunter

Unread postby Ruffled Feathers » Sat Jun 16, 2012 11:30 pm

Ducky - thanks for understanding - as always I bow to you knowledge.

@ Jean Tanner, trust me, Duckhunter has smacked me up the side of the head with a wet noodle. :)

RF
Ruffled Feathers
Senior survivor

Unread postby duckhunter » Sat Jun 16, 2012 11:44 pm

Thought about using a stick, but a wet noodle was good enough. :lmao:

I understand that you have had a particularly hard few days ... please feel free to further express yourself. We are here, and we care. Write till ya can`t write anymore. I, for one, know how cathartic it can be.

Should you have moments where you want one-to-one or more immediate support, consider the chat room. Someone is almost always there.
duckhunter

Unread postby Stimpy » Sun Jun 17, 2012 12:20 am

Thanks duckhunter,

My scammer made me doubt my own sanity.

He said these things to me:

I had a terrible car acident.
I have cuts and bruises.
I will be in the hospital for a month.
My friends brought me my laptop, and I am Emailing you from the WiFi in my hospital room.

I really did get this Email.
Stimpy
Junior survivor

Unread postby duckhunter » Sun Jun 17, 2012 1:00 am

I`m so sorry hon. As a scam survivor I know how easy it is to believe or overlook things that, in hindsight, seem silly. In those cases our hearts were speaking.

The one thing that hasn`t been expressed to you here, that I believe strongly in, is that victims of scam are of the highest and most compassionate sort -- the type of people this world needs more of. The reason we don`t see malice in others is because it is foreign to us. We see the same caring qualities that we possess. You should be proud of yourself for being that sort of person.

Something I would like to share with you is this ... your scammer has traded his soul for a god - money. In the deal, he wouldn`t be unhappy if he was able to take your belief in goodness too. Don`t let him have it ... be strong. I know you can do it. And the rewards will be immense.

As you find a way to get through your ordeal, I hope you will consider staying with this community. Your sensitivity can be of great value to others, and in supporting others you will find your own healing. It`s funny how that works.
duckhunter

Unread postby Stimpy » Sun Jun 17, 2012 1:35 am

duckhunter,

You are very kind. I don't know where I woudl be right now without the wonderful loving people on this site. My scammer took my money but he did not take away my belief in the goodness of humanity.

I would imagine that I am much happier than he is tonight. I never saw him happy or sad. After I sent all the money for the car, I asked him, "Are you happy about the car?" His response was, "No I'm not. I will be happy when I get it." I never knew such people existed.
Stimpy
Junior survivor

PreviousNext

Return to Tell your story here.