Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

OP's Story

Stories we feel worth sharing with others are moved here.

OP's Story

Unread postby oscarpiles » Sun Feb 15, 2015 2:50 am

Hello Everyone,

I’ve been lurking around this fine site for quite a few days and decided it was time to introduce myself.

Well...I’m a Male Canadian Redneck who has never been the Victim of a Scam and never really thought about them until my Aged Mother took $5,000 to a local Western Union outlet in order to save one of her Babies. As luck would have it, the Manager made her a cup of tea and called the Police. Sure no money changed hands but my Family knows she would do it again in an instant so life has changed quite a bit for us.

So why am I here you ask? Well I have spent a good number of years Scambaiting and consequently learned as much as I could about various Scams that are perpetrated around the world BUT that learning experience is in a constant state of flux as there is always something new upon the horizon. Being ‘Reminded’ that this site actually existed by one ‘firefly’ and others was a real eye opener. The Work being done here is above and beyond what I would ever expect from a group of volunteers and with that I say Thank you for your efforts and keep up the Great work!

oscarpiles/Oscar/OP
oscarpiles
Junior survivor

Re: OP's Story

Unread postby SlapHappy » Sun Feb 15, 2015 3:08 am

Welcome, OP, and thanks also for being a donating supporter of our site. We all look forward to working with you against the scammers and helping the victims. :)
If anyone asks you for money on the Internet they are always a scammer, 100% of the time.
Blackmail Scammed? Go here: https://www.scamsurvivors.com/blackmail/#/
FAQ viewtopic.php?f=3&t=19
Victim of a scam? Go here: https://scamsurvivors.com/forum/viewtop ... =3&t=26504
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

Location: Just a face in a magazine, watching you post your scammer's details.

Re: OP's Story

Unread postby HillBilly » Fri Feb 20, 2015 2:56 pm

Hey there Oscar, and welcome. nice to know there is another Redneck around here..... all though I'm sorry to hear its a northern brand ( unless of course, that is your choice). If it is to your enjoyment I would never want to stop anyone from doing what they like. You enjoy the snow, I'll be fine in the southern desert :)

See u around, amigo,
HB
HillBilly
Supreme survivor

Return to Tell your story here.