Site logo

Advert.
Switch to full style
Stories we feel worth sharing with others are moved here.
Topic locked

OP's Story

Sun Feb 15, 2015 2:50 am

Hello Everyone,

I’ve been lurking around this fine site for quite a few days and decided it was time to introduce myself.

Well...I’m a Male Canadian Redneck who has never been the Victim of a Scam and never really thought about them until my Aged Mother took $5,000 to a local Western Union outlet in order to save one of her Babies. As luck would have it, the Manager made her a cup of tea and called the Police. Sure no money changed hands but my Family knows she would do it again in an instant so life has changed quite a bit for us.

So why am I here you ask? Well I have spent a good number of years Scambaiting and consequently learned as much as I could about various Scams that are perpetrated around the world BUT that learning experience is in a constant state of flux as there is always something new upon the horizon. Being ‘Reminded’ that this site actually existed by one ‘firefly’ and others was a real eye opener. The Work being done here is above and beyond what I would ever expect from a group of volunteers and with that I say Thank you for your efforts and keep up the Great work!

oscarpiles/Oscar/OP

Re: OP's Story

Sun Feb 15, 2015 3:08 am

Welcome, OP, and thanks also for being a donating supporter of our site. We all look forward to working with you against the scammers and helping the victims. :)

Re: OP's Story

Fri Feb 20, 2015 2:56 pm

Hey there Oscar, and welcome. nice to know there is another Redneck around here..... all though I'm sorry to hear its a northern brand ( unless of course, that is your choice). If it is to your enjoyment I would never want to stop anyone from doing what they like. You enjoy the snow, I'll be fine in the southern desert :)

See u around, amigo,
HB
Topic locked