Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

TO MY SCAMMER

Stories we feel worth sharing with others are moved here.

TO MY SCAMMER

Unread postby Vexed » Sun Aug 26, 2012 7:31 pm

I WANTED TO POST THESE TO MY SCAMMER BUT HE HAS FALLEN OFF THE FACE OF THE EARTH...GO FIGURE. GUESS HE SCARED :lol:

OK, THAT FELT GOOD! THANKS!
"I may not be there yet, but I'm closer than I was yesterday."~Unknown~

"Tricks and treachery are the practice of fools, that don't have brains enough to be honest."~Benjamin Franklin~
Vexed
Junior survivor

Re: TO MY SCAMMER

Unread postby SlapHappy » Sun Aug 26, 2012 9:05 pm

He was not scared of you, he was scared of losing his other dozen or more victims' cash, as you were starting to question him very hard, and he could not come up with good enough lies to fool you. Eventually, he figured that his cover would be totally blown and all his victims might find out, so he changed his email and most likely made a new social website profile, taking his victims with him and telling them his new contact information.
They expect this to happen on a regular basis, and most already have a few email accounts and profiles set up, waiting to use when they are exposed as scammers.
This is why we say that if you know they are scammers, do not let them know. His Other Unknown Victims
need his email and profile to remain open, so that these posts here point to him. Then they have a chance to be warned.
If anyone asks you for money on the Internet they are always a scammer, 100% of the time.
Blackmail Scammed? Go here: https://www.scamsurvivors.com/blackmail/#/
FAQ viewtopic.php?f=3&t=19
Victim of a scam? Go here: https://scamsurvivors.com/forum/viewtop ... =3&t=26504
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

Location: Just a face in a magazine, watching you post your scammer's details.

Unread postby Vexed » Fri Sep 21, 2012 3:46 pm

Hey!!! MUGU! I'm back! I am not here to tell you off today--quite the opposite! I am here to thank you. Thank you for giving me power against you and others like you. Yes, you may have caused me to stumble but I got up, and now I am empowered, aware, and stronger than I was when you slithered into my life. I am alive, and happy.

You can't catch me!!

Wasn't that one of your favorite things to say to me?? Tag, your it!!

"Tricks and treachery are the practice of fools, that don't have brains enough to be honest."~Benjamin Franklin~
Vexed
Junior survivor

Unread postby duckhunter » Fri Sep 21, 2012 11:26 pm

Woo hoo! Way to survive girl.

I know that all your days will be better from here on in ... and your thoughtful responses to others in similar situations are not only helping them, but they're assisting you in your own healing.
"It is good to see what is beautiful, but you must also observe the ugly things ... you must be awake to everything ... you must be exposed to things which you don't quite understand, for the more you ponder over these matters which may be difficult for you, the greater will be your capacity to live richly." Krishnamurti.
duckhunter
Insert funny custom rank here.

Unread postby Vexed » Sat Sep 22, 2012 12:17 am

It felt good!! The icing on the cake would be me slapping the "scam" out of him! But do I really want to be that close to this beast? Na, he ain't worth the air he breathes, this is just right! ;)

Vexed
Junior survivor

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Sep 22, 2012 11:24 am

[quoteThis is why we say that if you know they are scammers, do not let them know. His Other Unknown Victims
need his email and profile to remain open, so that these posts here point to him. Then they have a chance to be warned.][/quote]

Dear Slappy,
I post on other boards and recently one of the posters there started a thread about scam E-mails. Naturally I joined in. One of the posters there who is the computer Geek just couldn't understand that killing the scammers E-mail was the wrong thing to do. I even put Wayne's quote and a link to the thread explaining it.

I tried for 3 days to make that person understand. (I failed)

Oh well, save the ones you can.

Big Al
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Vexed » Sat Sep 22, 2012 11:56 am

I did not send this to my scammer, i just posted it her as a way of venting. I cut him off totally the day I found out about him, and have not heard from or looked for since.

Vexed
Junior survivor

Unread postby Tomi » Sun Sep 30, 2012 11:47 pm

Hi Vexed! Your encouragement and words of support to the new victims are wonderful. It means you're slowly getting back on your feet. I'm so glad. Keep it up girl. ;)
Tomi
Senior survivor

Unread postby Vexed » Mon Oct 01, 2012 5:04 am

Tomi, thank you for your words of encouragement!

In the beginning of the nightmare I was in I didn't think I would ever be able to recover and come out of it. But with time and the support I get here, I have found that not only did I come out of my funk, I came out a much stronger and wiser person than I was before I met...Mugu.

Keep up the fantastic work, SS!! I am lucky and grateful to have you all here dedicated to helping; I'm sure I'm not the only victim who feels this way. :D

Vexed
Junior survivor

Unread postby duckhunter » Tue Oct 02, 2012 9:40 am

Vexed, you are no longer a victim ... you have shown by your helpful words and efforts to support others that you are a true survivor ... so glad to have you on our team.

I believe that every day and week that passes will show you how strong you are and allow you to become far more powerful than you ever thought you could be. Sometimes it takes challenges for us to learn who we really are ...
"It is good to see what is beautiful, but you must also observe the ugly things ... you must be awake to everything ... you must be exposed to things which you don't quite understand, for the more you ponder over these matters which may be difficult for you, the greater will be your capacity to live richly." Krishnamurti.
duckhunter
Insert funny custom rank here.

Next

Return to Tell your story here.