Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

TO MY SCAMMER

Stories we feel worth sharing with others are moved here.

Re: TO MY SCAMMER

Unread postby Vexed » Tue Oct 02, 2012 5:19 pm

DuckHunter, thank-you! I honestly thought that I would ever come out of the tailspin I was in, but I am happy to say that, with the help I received from you and everyone here, as well as my determination to overcome my experience I have made it and now belong to an elite group--A survivor.

Thank-you, Scam Survivors for your dedication and passion to help the victim become the victor--The survivor. :D
"I may not be there yet, but I'm closer than I was yesterday."~Unknown~

"Tricks and treachery are the practice of fools, that don't have brains enough to be honest."~Benjamin Franklin~
Vexed
Junior survivor

Unread postby Bella79 » Sat Jan 12, 2013 4:09 pm

Good to hear that you are a survivor Vexed :) im working to get there too .
I know i will get there soon too ,thanks to Scam Survivors they are fantasic:)
Bella79
Junior survivor

Unread postby Vexed » Sat Apr 06, 2013 11:29 pm

One year ago today.
I "met" Terry; the deployed Marine stationed in Afghanistan 6 months later my life came to a shattering halt. Everything I knew had been questioned.
I am happy to say that recovery, although rough did happen. I'm empowered by my experience; If I can say anything positive about it's that.
I can now thank Mugu for the education; it was real [not really] and it was fun [not really] but I learned a lot.

Keep coming here to Scam Survivors. If it weren't for the people here, dedicated to awareness and recovery without judgment, I don't know what stage of my recovery I would be in.

I still need to wor up the guts to go and post on "HIS" page, here. Good Luck to everyone!! Hello SS "seasoned survivors" :)
"I may not be there yet, but I'm closer than I was yesterday."~Unknown~

"Tricks and treachery are the practice of fools, that don't have brains enough to be honest."~Benjamin Franklin~
Vexed
Junior survivor

Unread postby duckhunter » Tue Apr 09, 2013 8:11 am

Hi Vexed.

It's great to see you back, standing strong and offering insight and strength to those who are just beginning the journey you have traveled. Stories like yours are helpful and inspiring. We don't have enough opportunity to hear from survivors like yourself who care to take a moment to offer encouragement to others who may not yet see the 'light at the end of the tunnel'. Not only that ... Wayne, SlapHappy, Firefly -- and the other dedicated people who work tirelessly to educate and support -- must love to see that their efforts do bring success ... not to mention hard-earned, bought-and-paid-for wisdom.

Good on ya girl ... and congratulations for not allowing the bad behavior of a criminal to take the wind out of your sovereign sails.
"It is good to see what is beautiful, but you must also observe the ugly things ... you must be awake to everything ... you must be exposed to things which you don't quite understand, for the more you ponder over these matters which may be difficult for you, the greater will be your capacity to live richly." Krishnamurti.
duckhunter
Insert funny custom rank here.

Previous

Return to Tell your story here.