Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

my first scammer

Stories we feel worth sharing with others are moved here.

my first scammer

Unread postby hunter_hunted » Wed Apr 25, 2012 7:09 pm

hello to all;

well, my history started after my last right hip operation, it was winter, and i was really bored at home, without to know what to do because even the weather seemed to be agaisnt me, that winter was snowed a lot here.
I suddenly had the great idea, to try learning english and i though myself that the best way would be though internet and i did it,
I put my profile in a dating site, already dissapered from internet, and my first contact was my first scammer, micheal wilson was his suppuestly name, fred ella, the second one, matt andrews the third and so on until 7, of course no one of them was for real, just scammers, even i have to confess that i didnt know the word "scammer".

I was chatting with them, specially with micheal willson, but suddenly this man said me to come to my country to visit me and wanted to settle down here, and of course that i said yes. Fred said me that he wanted to come too, matt too, wow, i only though the lucky woman i was, poor of me jejejejejje...

Suddently one day, micheal wilson sent to me an email, telling me that he needed money for his coming, fred needed money because he had been robbed in nigeria and matt wanted me to buy him a laptop, the others, thanks to god had been dissapered. Meanwhile i though myself this was not possible, how I can get money when even i dont have almost for me and all they are telling me that they have money enough for living, therefore all this was "too good for to be true"ejjeje

One night, being into my bed, with a lot of doubts on my mind about all these men, i praid god for knowing the thurth, these men were scammers or were not, specially of course micheal wilson who was swearing me by god that he was loving me and even he was willing to pay for my operations, but God is great and he made me dreaming the thurth.
That night i dreamnt that i woke up from bed and the first thing that i had to do was to look for micheal wilson on internet, I was not able to see what the screen said but i remember that i cried a lot into my dream. To the following morning, the first thing that i did was to look for him on internet, but any hint showed up although my dream put me the red flag on my mind.

I remember specially the day that i discovered "scammer" meaning, I was chatting with fred ella and innocent of me, i was telling him that micheal wilson had asked me money for travelling so i cannot send to him nothing until sometime after but, fred said me that micheal was a "scammer", my first impression was, ooopss, i dont know this word but it is not sounding me fine so i took the google translator and bingo SCAMMER=ESTAFADOR. After this i looked for that word on google and this led me to RS where to read about these stories got me stamped and made me thinking that i was really stupid, and i cried like into my dream, now my dream was clear into my mind and my soul, because i at last realized that they were just scammers so i decided to chat with micheal and confront him without to say that i already knew that he was just a damn scammer.

sometime after, i decided to bait these men for funny and for preventing others about these leeches.

So, thanks to god for the dream, thanks to scammers for the funny and thanks to all of you whom are teaching me english,

thanks to all, from the deepest of my heart.
HH ;)
my dear scammer;

im on my way to west africa countries after to die jeejejejejej.
hunter_hunted
Leader of the zombie apocalypse.

Re: my first scammer

Unread postby Ruffled Feathers » Wed Apr 25, 2012 9:43 pm

Hello, H-H, your story is fascinating in that all you wanted to do was learn english, but you learned much more than that. I was glad to read your story, it is very inspiring to know more about why you do so much baiting and the success you are having by doing it. You do a great service for everyone that has ever been scammed. Thank you.
RF
A scammer is only as good as the fear he creates.
Ruffled Feathers
Senior survivor

Unread postby SlapHappy » Thu Apr 26, 2012 1:20 am

Welcome to SS, HH. :D Thank you for telling your story here, and special thanks for using your skills to bait scammers to help keep others safe. :D
If anyone asks you for money on the Internet they are always a scammer, 100% of the time.
Blackmail Scammed? Go here: https://www.scamsurvivors.com/blackmail/#/
FAQ viewtopic.php?f=3&t=19
Victim of a scam? Go here: https://scamsurvivors.com/forum/viewtop ... =3&t=26504
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

Location: Just a face in a magazine, watching you post your scammer's details.

Unread postby Pinky » Thu Apr 26, 2012 1:35 am

I have always admired your tenacity and diligence in getting and posting up scammer details, HH and now I'm even in awe of how much you accomplish as a fairly new, self-taught English speaker/writer. You are an inspiration to all here in so many ways! I am happy to be in your 'virtual' company!
Pinky
Junior survivor

Unread postby duckhunter » Thu Apr 26, 2012 4:02 am

And I am happy that your special gifts saved you from deeper heartbreak and financial loss ... painful as the realization may have been anyway.
"It is good to see what is beautiful, but you must also observe the ugly things ... you must be awake to everything ... you must be exposed to things which you don't quite understand, for the more you ponder over these matters which may be difficult for you, the greater will be your capacity to live richly." Krishnamurti.
duckhunter
Insert funny custom rank here.

Unread postby hunter_hunted » Thu Apr 26, 2012 9:02 am

thank you very much to all of you for your kind words to me. :D
my dear scammer;

im on my way to west africa countries after to die jeejejejejej.
hunter_hunted
Leader of the zombie apocalypse.

Return to Tell your story here.