Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Back to Reality

Stories we feel worth sharing with others are moved here.

Back to Reality

Unread postby Stimpy » Tue Jun 26, 2012 6:03 pm

Exactly one week ago, I had reached a point where I had presented my story many times over and had gotten about all of the support of the many good people on Scam Survivors as possible. Despite all of the optimism of others, I was not there yet. RF and I had a long way to go. I was still submerged in an altered reality.

Twenty months ago, when my scam started, I was drawn into another place that was filled with lies, deceptions, and empty promises. It was a place that could only be reached by passing into a whole differnet reality.There I experienced a life like I had never known before. It was a confusing life where I gave another invidual everything I had and more. I had been drawn there with the hopes and plans of finding love and companionship. This I was promised. I gave and gave to a person I loved and cherished. However, I received little back except for more promises for a wonderful future life.

During this time, I lived a complex life with the many ups and downs of real life. This was intermingled with periods of both brief happines and painful manipulations. After a long and painful scam, I was deserted and left in a world of disapointment and confusion. Anger was mixed with a dying love and the inability to accept that I had not been loved in return. I tried and tried to get better, but the problem was that I was unable to get out of that altered reality. I still loved my scammer, and I thought he loved me. His image stayed in my brain, and I could not accept that he was not a good person.

RF worked with me for hours, sometimes until late into the night. She would push me, and I would falter. I was stuck.
Finally she had to give the the ultimate challenge, to remove him from my own mind. She left me alone to see what would happen. I spent three days in psychological isolation. There I did my part. I drove my own mind to the limit. I think it reached the point where it could not take it anymore. RF called me and something beautiful happened that I cannot explain. I left the old reality and passed into a new one. The old one vanished. When I realized what had happened, my scammer was back in Russia, and my brain was in a brand new world. I am back now. The pain is gone, and I am free.

I owe it all to RF. She did it all. I just followed.

Stimpy
Stimpy
Junior survivor

Re: Back to Reality

Unread postby Ruffled Feathers » Tue Jun 26, 2012 6:43 pm

Hi Stimpy ---

You got yourself back to reality, myself and many others helped you along the way. I just booted you a little harder than the others, but you here now - in the real world.

Be happy always, RF
A scammer is only as good as the fear he creates.
Ruffled Feathers
Senior survivor

Unread postby duckhunter » Tue Jun 26, 2012 7:52 pm

That's wonderful Stimpy! I am so very proud of both of you.
"It is good to see what is beautiful, but you must also observe the ugly things ... you must be awake to everything ... you must be exposed to things which you don't quite understand, for the more you ponder over these matters which may be difficult for you, the greater will be your capacity to live richly." Krishnamurti.
duckhunter
Insert funny custom rank here.

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Jun 26, 2012 9:34 pm

So very happy for you Stimpy. Keep on the good path and don't look back.
Al

(Congrats on a great job, Ruffles)
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Pinky » Wed Jun 27, 2012 12:41 am

LOL, We're not done with you yet, Buster. :lmao:

Now you gotta stick around and 'Pay it forward.'

And RF, YOU'RE AWESOME!
Pinky
Junior survivor

Unread postby SlapHappy » Wed Jun 27, 2012 2:41 am

What a sweet of events for both of you. 8-) Up up and away! :D
If anyone asks you for money on the Internet they are always a scammer, 100% of the time.
Blackmail Scammed? Go here: https://www.scamsurvivors.com/blackmail/#/
FAQ viewtopic.php?f=3&t=19
Victim of a scam? Go here: https://scamsurvivors.com/forum/viewtop ... =3&t=26504
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

Location: Just a face in a magazine, watching you post your scammer's details.

Unread postby almost_bit » Wed Jun 27, 2012 3:30 am

I am really glad to see this post - both for Stimpy and for RF.

Stimpy - Welcome to a whole new life! You'll be amazed at the new strength you have.

RF - I've seen the support you've given him. Well done.
almost_bit
Junior survivor

Unread postby Ruffled Feathers » Wed Jun 27, 2012 4:07 am

Hi Everyone,

Thank you all for your compliments, but Stimpy did alot for himself, I only had to help him through the process, which all of you have done for me.

So I thank all of you for being there for me in the beginning of my recovery and as Pinky said, it's paying it forward which I have been trying to do. Your postings tonight have meant alot to me, and I am very grateful.

Thank you all, RF
A scammer is only as good as the fear he creates.
Ruffled Feathers
Senior survivor

Unread postby Tomi » Wed Jun 27, 2012 4:22 am

@Stimpy: So wonderful to hear this. Cheer to a whole new and stronger YOU!!!

@RF: So well done. You did it again. Talk to you soonest. :)
Tomi
Senior survivor

Unread postby Holly Louis » Wed Jun 27, 2012 1:58 pm

Well done RF, hope you are doing well, Stimpy hope all goes well for you from now on...
Holly Louis
Junior survivor

Next

Return to Tell your story here.