Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

washingtontrustbankoffice2@gmail.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

woodforestbank@mail.com

Unread postby firefly » Sun Aug 27, 2023 9:24 am

Recovery scam.

LOC: 3400 STEELYARD DR, CLEVELAND, OH 44109

WOOD-FOREST NATIONAL BANK OHIO -U.S.A

Date: 26/08/2023

Re: WNB-Ohio-U.S.A/information on fund transfer US$17,500,000.00

Dear Beneficiary

NOTE THAT MR ERIC FRANK ROSSER have visited my office with a Change of Ownership Documents MR ERIC FRANK ROSSER has stated to me that due to your lack of understanding and negative thought makes you not to achieve your dream to success in life with access of this US$17.5Million and his brother to my office proofing that your negative thought make you take decision to allow him to claim the fund since you don,t want to send the US$50

You are hereby advice to forward a declaration letter to my office immediately stating that you are no more interested in making this claim of your US$17.5Million which Transfer Account Login password is ready to forward to you as soon as you do your possibility to send the required fee as directed below without any mistake .

MR ERIC FRANK ROSSER will claim the funds on your behalf and Mr. Eric Frank Rosser have proof that you have decided to delay this official transfer of this funds US$17.5Million into your nominated bank account without any inspection and also not to send the Fee because of your negative thought.

Did you finally agree and sign any Deed of Assignment in favor of (Mr. Eric Franklin Rosser) for CHANGE OF OWNERSHIP in your Name and thereby making him the current beneficiary with this following of : MR. ERIC F. ROSSER.

Finally, I will not be hold responsible if you allow Mr. Eric Franklin Rosser to claim your fund because of your delay and negative thought to secure your fund which is ready to be in your possession as soon as you update me with payment information as directed below now without any explanation or delay from your side because I will not accept any more delay from you.

The $50 should be sent by (STEEM WALLET CARD OR AMAZON CARD OR ITUNES CARD) within 48 Hrs in favor of the smooth confirmation of the
funds into your Account..

I will be forwarding to you with your account logging details to enable you access your funds online and proceed on transfer to your designated bank account in any part of the world without any further delay as soon as you update me with a copy of your guarantee payment slip of the required Fee to take note.

Please get back to me as soon as you send the US$50 so that your Account Login Password will forward to you immediately

Thank you for giving us the opportunity to serve your banking needs.

Yours sincerely,
Cathleen (Cathy) Nash
Chairman, Chief Executive Officer,
Chief Executive Officer of Woodforest National Bank
And Director of Woodforest National Bank
Email : woodforestbank@mail.com

Header:

Return-Path: <washingtontrustbankoffice3@gmail.com>
From: Washington Trust Bank <washingtontrustbankoffice3@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 26 Aug 2023 06:29:32 -0700
Message-ID: <CAKL-m23oLYSWu0tSZhkZES5o8FMuOcBEk-Cso2J0DxWQHVfntg@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: Thank you for banking with us...Yours In service...
To: undisclosed-recipients:;

+ the same fake documents.
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

washingtontrustbankoffice3@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Mar 23, 2024 8:28 pm

WASHINGTON TRUST BANK (USA)
Address: 717 West Sprague Avenue Spokane,
WA USA
Contact Person: Mr. Peter F. Stanton,
Chairman and CEO
Washington Trust Bank,

Good news about your payment.
This is to notify you that today the United States Government has just Approved your 2023 interest funds of $2,000,000.00 that was generated from your Principals payment of $200 million last year 2023..... They instructed us to release your 2023 interest payment of $2,000,000.00 via Master ATM card so you will have enough funds to finance your full approved payment of $200 Million.....The only fees this will cost you is Courrier and insurance fees of $350.00 to enable the United States Government back your ATM CARD and deliver it to your address successfully so that you will have Enough to Finance your Principal Payment of $200Million in our custody in your name .... You are advised to Re-confirm the below so we will send you your payment that has just been re-approved with ATM CARD Payment….
Your Full Name:.........
Mobile Phone Number:.....
Current Home Address:.....
Attach any of your active Id .....
You are such a lucky Person !....In God we trust .
Thank you for banking with us...Yours In service.
Mr. Peter F. Stanton Chairman and CEO
Washington Trust Bank.
Phone: +1 509 237 7090
Address: 717 West Sprague Avenue
Spokane, WA U.S.A

Header:

Received: from 10.196.218.151
Return-Path: <washingtontrustbankoffice3@gmail.com>
X-Originating-Ip: [209.85.216.65]
From: Washington Trust Bank <washingtontrustbankoffice3@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 23 Mar 2024 12:18:52 -0700
Message-ID: <CAKL-m221Tb6a=Y3FXSbjJmzJ1nNeHc5rg=Osof0AdVRAcLn76g@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: Thank you for banking with us...Yours In service.
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

washingtontrustbankoffice1@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Mar 26, 2024 10:53 pm

WASHINGTON TRUST BANK (USA)
Address: 717 West Sprague Avenue Spokane,
WA USA
Chairman and CEO
Washington Trust Bank,

Dear: Beneficiary,
Good News
We confirm that payment of US$200,000,000.00(TWO HUNDRED MILLION UNITED STATES DOLLARS ONLY) is in our custody to disbursement to your Nominated Bank account or send it via Master ATM card to you home address without any more delay.......You are hereby advised to reconfirm your full contact details /bank details and attach any of your id cards for onward transferring of your payment without any more delay ....... The only thing this transfer will cost you is for you to pay Taxation fees but i have discussed with the investor that will loan you the Taxation fees and now you are not going to pay any cent from your pocket ....The Investors said she can only loan you the Taxation fees through this method as she can not pay on your behalf direct because she is not the right Beneficiary of your $200 million ......Try your possible best to Go to this site online www.Incfile.com and register Express this name (PINNACLE ENVIRONMENTAL CORPORATION) Express as your company and use the same name to open a checking account with any bank in USA accept wells fargo/Chase Bank or Bank of America and any others bank in America is good then the investor will mail you a check of $350.000.00 to deposit to the checking account you open with the name (PINNACLE ENVIRONMENTAL CORPORATION) is that clear and once the money is available you send $330,000.00 as Taxation fees of your $200 million and go with $20,000.00 for yourself to pay your Bills at the same time receive your $200 million .... I am just helping to see that you receive your $200 million and take note that this loan is to pay for your Taxation fees of your $200 million which I will direct you on how you will send it to avoid you not sending it to the wrong department ... send your details now and start the Registration of the name name ....Thank you for banking with us...Yours In service...
Mr. Peter F. Stanton
Chairman and CEO
Washington Trust Bank.
Phone: +1 509 237 7090
Address: 717 West Sprague Avenue
Spokane, WA

Header:

Received: from 127.0.0.1
Return-Path: <washingtontrustbankoffice1@gmail.com>
X-Originating-Ip: [209.85.218.47]
From: Washington Trust Bank <washingtontrustbankoffice1@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 26 Mar 2024 12:28:57 -0700
Message-ID: <CA+++aeGFCNpkY1MhxX--wWehP8COzzJBgLxn=_XMsGvxc9pwVA@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: Thank you for banking with us...Yours In service.
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Previous

Return to Scammer 419 emails.