Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Guus Rosenboom

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

Guus Rosenboom

Unread postby HeyHey » Tue Jul 05, 2022 2:19 am

He wrote by two emails adress: hsbc.deliver@gmail.com - guusr123@gmail.com
He sent me this email:

Good day,

Compliments of the day and how are you? Thank you for your kind of response. It's not by mistake nor by error that I contacted you. I consider it expedient to give you the full details of this transaction. The main reason I contacted you is because I have been given a mandate by the bank here in my country where this money was deposited to provide any relative of my Late client who will inherit his fund in the Bank custody as it has been marked unclaimed for some years now and the custodian bank here want to confiscate the fund to the government treasury as unclaimed fund.

I know that you might not in any way be related to the deceased client Engr Robert Navarro. That is the very first point that got me attracted to contact you to assist in repatriating the fund left by my late client . It is an 80% positive result on inheritance claims here in my country. The funds are deposited in his signatory account.

This procedure is simple and straightforward. I was his lawyer before his death, being a very secretive person he did not introduce any of his relatives to me, I only worked with the information he gave to me as his personal lawyer. I have been bitter about his death and a few months ago, the bank issued me a notice to introduce any late client relative who will inherit his fund.

I searched all through his file and couldn't see anyone. I have tried to make contacts but it proves abortive so I started searching for his lineage and roots, that's how I found you. I will explain the source of these funds to you as it is genuine and legitimate earning from his business deals home and abroad. These are the circumstances why I have to involve you. If it is left unclaimed, it will be repossessed by the Government treasury based on foreign nationality intestency succession.

Just a tip-: Inheritance issues in my country Togo are dealt with by the Probate Registry, which is a division of the High Court. Its jurisdiction extends to all property of the deceased situated in Lome Togo as at the date of his/her death. In a case of death by intestacy as ours is, the court will require his lawyer or a qualified practitioner in the relevant jurisdiction to introduce his supposed relative who will be approved normally by affidavits of fact issued by the Inland Revenue Commissioner to inherit the funds. This is where I will come in.

I have made all arrangements to enable the bank to release these funds to you as a relative to my late client within two weeks. It's easy considering the fact that both of you are from the same country. I will send a draft of self-explanatory MOU to binding us together in partnership once we agree as follows;

1. Total amount involved is $13.700,000.00USD
2. 60% will go to you as gratification for your participation.
3. 10% will go to charity/ orphanage because Engr Robert Navarro was involved in some charity organizations and he intended to build a charity foundation before his death.
4. 30% will be for me.

I await your reply and accept with good faith and trust that you will not let me down or betray me after the bank transfers the fund to you as a relative to my late client, as we don't know each other for the first time in life.
I expect a feedback from you with the below personal data to enable me submit your information to the bank as a relative to my late client:

1. Your Full Name:.....
2. Telephone/ Mobile Number:.....
3. Profession:........
4. Date and Place of birth:.......
5. Nationality:............
6. Home or office address:................

Be rest assured that all processes will be executed under the ambit of laws.

Best regards
Mr. Guus Rosenboom
Phone: +22899180105
HeyHey
New survivor

Re: Guus Rosenboom

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Jul 05, 2022 2:37 am

Next of kin scam 100%.
If you respond and jump through all the hoops you will eventually be asked to send money in order to get the 13.7 Million dollars. If you send the money they will ask for more money.

guusr123@gmail.com
Gets several hits for scams in a Google search.

hsbc.deliver@gmail.com
Has a Google hit all the way back to 2015.

Phone: +22899180105
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Togo
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Atlantique Télécom Togo SA (MOOV)
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.