Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

omabuga@hotmail.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

omabuga@hotmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Mon Jul 04, 2022 6:57 pm

Next of kin scam.

Greetings,

I sent you an email three weeks ago but I did not hear from you. I don't know if my email was delivered or not. Please acknowledge if your email is still valid by replying to this message with your direct telephone number as I have urgent information to share with you and it's very important that I pass this information onto you. Await your response. Mr. Omar.

Header:

Return-Path: <fraka488@gmail.com>
Reply-To: omabuga@hotmail.com
Date: Mon, 4 Jul 2022 13:40:58 +0200
Message-ID: <CAE4q0sVhQHpXfNnhfz-Z_CBYX9bkpCLudg8d-khi-Yc-r70QaQ@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: I NEED YOUR HELP!!!
To: undisclosed-recipients:;
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: omabuga@hotmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Fri Jul 08, 2022 6:31 pm

Reply received:

From Mr. Omar Benson Uga.
18, Rue du Chemin Assivito
Lome - Togo Republic.
Date: 4thof July, 2022 ‪

My Dearest Beloved One,

PLEASE STUDY THE DETAILS VERY CAREFULLY.

Thanks for your prompt response towards my previous message. To buttress the fact; it is an opportunity I you and I cannot afford to lose. I contacted you to work with me in securing the transfer of this fund in your name as the assigned beneficiary of our late client funds for our mutual benefit.

I am Mr. Omar Benson Uga, Director of Foreign Deposit Department with a security company, and I need your urgent assistance to secure late {Engr. M. S.}, He spent a lot of years in my country during time of executing contracts with Oil & Gas Development Company in Togo before he and his families were involved in a fatal car accident on 26thof March 2014, which unfortunately claimed their lives, along the airport express road sparing none of the occupants of the vehicle.

Subsequently, I have since made several inquiries to locate any relation of the deceased, and these efforts of mine have not been productive. I then decided to contact you to assist me in securing the money left behind by our late client before they will be declared as unclaimed funds by the security company where these funds have been lodged for safekeeping.

Honestly, I needed your urgent assistance to secure the funds lodged with Security Company, being the total sum of {€11, 500, 000. 00 M} Eleven Million, Five Hundred Thousand Euros Only. Instead of allowing the security company to confiscate the funds whereby I'm in possession to utilize this very opportunity with you by producing you as the next of kin to the deceased funds, since both of you bear the family name with all the documents proves to ensure a smooth completion of this beneficial transaction. The funds will then be transferred to you as the beneficiary and shared according to a proposed sharing pattern / ratio of 50:50 i.e. 50% for me and 50% for you as beneficiary.

Bear in mind that any further delay regarding this claim, the funds will be confiscated by the security company due to the mandate issued to provide the next of kin to this deposited fund is approaching an end. For this money to be successfully transferred into any account of your choice I must be assured of your capability to execute this transaction and I shall also be assured that you will not sit on the money or betray me when the funds are finally transferred into your account as the new assigned beneficiary.

Your role in this transaction is to stand as the next of kin and the beneficiary to the funds. There is nothing to be afraid of because this transaction is 100% risk free, legal and legitimate, also is going to be legitimately handled and all documents will be obtained and authenticated in your name to ensure a smooth consummation of your claim as the real beneficiary of this said funds is in my possession. Note, you may or may not be related to the deceased in question. But it does not matter hence both of you bear the same family name, and also from the same country, consider the transfer perfectly done because I have undergone a solid file arrangement with my legal status as a reputable Director of Foreign Deposit Department of the Security Company to ensure that all the vital documents that will back up claim regarding this very transaction has been perfected already in your name as the next of kin.

However, you should bear in mind that you will not be breaching any law or whatsoever. We must maintain a high level of secrecy and confidentiality, until the funds are finally transferred into any bank account of your choice that will be nominated by you as the beneficiary. We are both expected to work in one accord, honesty and trust. I shall keep you abreast of every document acquired in the process of this transfer, for your own perusals.

We must maintain constant communication and you have to adhere to my directives so as to avoid any misconception that may hinder the transfer. For the commencement of this beneficial transaction, I shall need the following particulars from you immediately to proceed:

Your Full Name:
Surname:
Address:
Profession:
Marital Status:
Sex:
Date of Birth:
Office Tel:
Mobile Tel:
Email:
Email:
Fax:
City:
Nationality:

With these above required particulars and the account details of the deceased person in my possession, I shall forward a letter of withdrawal with all the documents of these funds, you will submit to the security company demanding to release and transfer of the funds to you as the assigned beneficiary. Note I have most of the required documents of this claim which are in my possession. I shall provide them upon the receipt of this information I requested from you for an effective proceeding.

It will take us just a few days to conclude this transaction, pending on how fast we go towards it. Bear in mind that this transaction will be treated under confidentiality and I am sure we can work this out amicably, without any squabble.

Please, before the commencement of this transaction, if there is any question you deem necessary, do not hesitate to reply to me upon the receipt of this message. This is very important to be devoid of any misconception.

I am in good faith waiting for your urgent response. Time is of the essence in this transaction.

Thanks for your understanding.

Best Regards,
Mr. Omar Benson Uga

Header:

Return-Path: <omabuga@hotmail.com>
Subject: Re: I NEED YOUR HELP!!!
Date: Mon, 4 Jul 2022 18:29:35 +0000
Message-ID:
<AM9P189MB16037B8507C29E427668C7A2BDBE9@AM9P189MB1603.EURP189.PROD.OUTLOOK.COM>
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.