Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

infoesfccompany@gmail.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

Unread postby firefly » Mon Jul 04, 2022 6:34 pm

Part of reports on Ukraine Scams: search.php?keywords=UKRScams

Good Morning,

My name is Mrs. Liliya Aksamit from Ukraine. The Russian Ukraine war is affecting. Everyone here and people are dying everyday. I want to have an urgent and important discussion with you please. My daughter and I are in the danger zone of the war right now. My husband was shot dead last week and he was. Before his death, he was processing a Visa for us to relocate Abroad. Please reply to a widow like me urgently.

Kindly reply me here: infoesfccompany@gmail.com
Regards,

Header:

Return-Path: <snesahah@gmail.com>
From: "infoesfccompany@gmail.com" <infoesfccompany@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 3 Jul 2022 11:52:19 +0100
Message-ID: <CAPAU2U20b9H8Obk0N-rdtLRa_Kc9F63WaoyDRXJPEan0Xe3f0w@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: Re: FW: PLEASE INEED YOUR GOOD [ URGENT ] HELP
To: undisclosed-recipients:;
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Jul 05, 2022 7:27 pm

Dear Sir,

Thanks for your reply.I think i need to explain in detail why i contacted you, so that we can see how we cooperate and get things done so fast to save a widow like me and my daughter.

My name is Mrs. Aksamit from Ukraine as i said earlier.The Russian Ukraine war is affecting everyone here and people are dying everyday.I am a widow who is in a serious danger zone of the war with my daughter and we need to move out of here without delay. The Russian war is displacing everybody here and people are suffering and dying everyday. Last week, my husband was shot and he died. So, i was left with only my daughter and i. Before the death of my husband, he was preparing for us to relocate abroad because of the war here,so that we can be safe there, and he has already started the Visa process. This is why I need a reliable and trustworthy person in your country to discuss with and deal with so that when we get a visa to leave here,we have someone to welcome us. We live in fear here right now since the death of my husband. My husband never wanted us to live in Refugee Camp or suffer because of this war,that was why he wanted us to relocate abroad before it is too late. I am in pain here. My daughter is in pain too. We need to leave here as soon as possible and relocate.

We have a family fund of about Two Million One Hundred Thousand US Dollars (2,100,000) which my husband wanted to move abroad so that we are going to use it to live and start living abroad before he dies. Now, i cannot do anything with the money here, and i dont want anyone to know about it.This money is here and is not safe.If the Russian Army advanced and get to our building, they will seize this money.If the bomb hit our building, this money will be wasted and burnt.My husband withdrew this money and brought it home because the banks are closing down and no one goes to bank anymore.

I therefore wish to find a reliable person in your country,who will help to receive my daughter and i over there, so that he will help us to safeguard this investment fund. Immediately our visa is out, my daughter and I will fly to meet you. You will then help us to invest with the money and buy a house to live a good life in your country. Please, let's do this immediately. I know is risky because i dont know you. But, i believe that you will not disappear with the money and allow my daughter and i to die here in hunger and suffering. This is why i am taking the risk to ask for your assistant so that i can move this money to you now before it is too late.

So, please, help me in this and save my life and the life of my daughter. I am waiting for a positive answer from you now. I will give you 30% of the total money when you receive it and keep it safe for us. Attached is my Picture and daughter

Mrs. Aksamit

Header:

Return-Path: <infoesfccompany@gmail.com>
Received: from mail-sor-f41.google.com (mail-sor-f41.google.com. [209.85.220.41])
Date: Mon, 4 Jul 2022 21:41:22 +0100
Message-ID: <CABrTAhp3v1fj5Z4E72uJJrx5T5HJCWsKrds+ZXXuQ6+G-k+98A@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: Re: FW: Re: FW: PLEASE INEED YOUR GOOD [ URGENT ] HELP

Stolen images Belong to Angela M. They were stolen from her social media account. She is not involved in the scam.

Gallery: https://scamsurvivors.com/piwigo/index. ... egory/3417
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Jul 06, 2022 7:14 pm

Dear Sir,

First, i have to thank you very much. I think you are God sent to us. God bless you so much for us. There are two options through which i need to send the money to you for you to receive it and keep it safe. One of the options is through the bank and the other is through delivery to your doorstep. There are no local banks that are working here because of the war. All banks have closed down, so there is no way to transfer money out from our country to any other country. The only bank working here is a US bank that has a branch here. I do not have an account with the bank. So, i will need to open an account with the bank on your behalf as the Beneficiary to this fund and deposit the money with your name. Then, i will give you the bank details, you contact the bank as the owner of the money, and then ask the bank how they can transfer the money to you to your own account in your country. Secondly, there are NGOs like the Red Cross who come here to give humanitarian aid to those affected by the war and also medical support to those who are injured. I can use any of the NGO delivery persons to deliver the fund to you.

Therefore, choose the best option you want to receive this fund and keep it safe for my daughter and i to relocate to your country and you help us to invest with the money and help us to buy a house and live a comfortable life in your country. Whichever option you chose, please give me your details as stated below.

Full Names And Address
Personal Phone Number and Personal Email Address
Occupation/Age/Sex/Marital Status

As soon as I get the above information. I will do the needful. But please, do assure me and promise me that you are not going to disappear when this fund gets to your hand. I am a widow with a daughter living in a danger zone where people are dying everyday. Women are being raped, Many are displaced. We live in fear here. I am suffering from depression here. This is why i am taking the risk of trusting you and believing in you to be a good person who can receive this money and keep it safe. I want to move this money out of here so fast, because if the Russian army capture our building, they will take away this money. If bomb also hit this our building like other building around here, the money will be burnt. This is why i want to make sure this money is removed from here as soon as possible, The war is getting closer to us everyday and we live in fear.

Thanks for your understanding and assurance to help us to receive and safeguard this fund. Waiting for your reply.

Mrs. Liliya
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Jul 07, 2022 8:02 pm

Sir,

Please, which option did you choose for me to use to send you the fund?
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Jul 08, 2022 7:56 pm

Sir, for bank to bank transfer, i will need any form of your Identification. Your driver's license or international passport or national ID card. Also with a passport picture of yours. I need to use them to open the account for you and deposit the money. Please send them as soon as possible . Thanks
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Jul 09, 2022 9:15 pm

Sir,

I want to inform you that the bank will not accept this money without your ID. Besides, all banks are closed down today and i dont know when this particular foreign bank will be open again. Keeping this money here is more risky because i may lose the money because the war is getting closer to us every hour. I need to urgently move this money out of here to you for you to secure it.. So, I prefer we deliver this fund cash to your contact home address. Tomorrow morning, if you permit me, i will go to the NGO delivery company to discuss with the delivery agent to discuss with him on how this fund will be delivered to you cash to your contact home address and you receive it and keep it safe.

I will tell the delivery agent that you are my father and i am your daughter. So, i am sending to you our family valuables. I will not let the delivery man know that it is money that is inside the consignment box. I will register it as our family valuables and i will tell the delivery man to please deliver it to my father in the US. I will tell the delivery that i am your daughter who is married and living in Kyiv Ukraine since. This is for safe delivery of the fund to your contact home address without the delivery company knowing that it is money that is in the box. So, even if the delivery agent arrive in your country and call you to ask you the content of the consignment box, you tell him that is our family valuables(gold jewelries). Do not tell him that it was money that was inside the consignment box. It is only you and i that knows that the box contains the money. I will package it very well with some items so that the diplomat will not find out that it is money.

This is the safest, legal and fastest way to move this money out of here to you for you to secure it. So, as soon as i get your reply on this new development, i will then go and make arrangement with the delivery company agent for this to be delivered to your doorstep.

I am waiting for your reply. Thanks and remain blessed.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Jul 10, 2022 6:59 pm

HELLO SIR, PLEASE READ MY BELOW EMAIL VERY WELL SO THAT YOU UNDERSTAND THE SITUATION NOW. YOU DONT NEED TO APPLY FOR PASSPORT. YOU DONT NEED IT FOR THIS TRANSACTION ANYMORE BECAUSE WE ARE NOT USING BANK AGAIN. THERE IS NO BANK WORKING HERE. I SENT YOU DETAIL EMAIL YESTERDAY. I WILL COPY THE EMAIL AND RESEND IT AGAIN HERE FOR YOU TO READ IT. PLEASE SIR, I MUST MOVE THIS MONEY OUT OF HERE TO YOU THIS WEEK FOR YOU TO SECURE IT OR ELSE I WILL LOSE IT. THE WAR IS GETTING CLOSER TO US EVERYDAY.

Sir,

I want to inform you that the bank will not accept this money without your ID. Besides, all banks are closed down today and i dont know when this particular foreign bank will be open again. Keeping this money here is more risky because i may lose the money because the war is getting closer to us every hour. I need to urgently move this money out of here for you to secure it..So, I prefer we deliver this fund cash to your contact home address. Tomorrow morning, if you permit me, i will go to the NGO delivery company to discuss with the delivery agent to discuss with him on how this fund will be delivered to your contact home address and you receive it and keep it safe.

I will tell the delivery agent that you are my father and i am your daughter. So, i am sending to you our family valuables. I will not let the delivery man know that it is money that is inside the consignment box. I will register it as our family valuables and i will tell the delivery man to please deliver it to my father in the US. I will tell the delivery agent that i am your daughter who is married and living in Kyiv Ukraine since. This is for safe delivery of the fund to your contact home address without the delivery company knowing that it is money that is in the box. So, even if the delivery agent arrives in your country and calls you to ask you the contents of the consignment box, you tell him that it is our family's valuables(gold jewelries). Do not tell him that it was money that was inside the consignment box. It is only you and i that knows that the box contains the money. I will package it very well with some items so that the diplomat will not find out that it is money.

This is the safest, legal and fastest way to move this money out of here to you for you to secure it. So, as soon as i get your reply on this new development, i will then go and make arrangements with the delivery company agent for this to be delivered to your doorstep.

I am waiting for your reply. Thanks and remain blessed
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Jul 12, 2022 8:22 pm

Dear Sir,

It is my pleasure to inform you how far i have gone in sending the consignment fund box to you as we agreed. Since yesterday till today, there was a heavy shooting everywhere, sounds of bombs shelling, everywhere shaking. Nobody goes out. Everybody is afraid of going out. It is better to die in our house, than to go out and die outside home. But today, i still took the risk to go and discuss with the delivery company agent that will be coming to deliver this consignment fund to you. So, i want to tell you everything about the packaging and registering of the consignment box

I have packaged the fund in a consignment box. I covered it so well that the delivery agent coming to deliver the consignment box to you will not know that it was money that was inside the consignment box. I want to let you know that I registered the consignment box as our family valuables(Gold Jewelries). I did not tell the Delivery agent that it was money that was inside the consignment. I told him that it is your family's valuables ( gold jewelries)'. So, the delivery agent does not know the original content of the consignment fund box. So, if the delivery agent arrives in your country and asks you the contents of the package, tell him that it is your family's valuables. Please, do not tell him that it was money that was inside the consignment box. I did this to secure the fund and to prevent the
delivery agent from knowing the original content of the box. I want the fund to be safely delivered to you. I told him that you are my father and i have to send you the package to you because of the war. Again, you still have to let him know that you are my father.

The delivery agent is left Ukraine yesterday Monday 11th July. He will arrive today Tuesday morning So, please keep your phone on and wait for the arrival of the delivery agent. Do your best to receive the consignment fund and keep it safe. The fund is my life, my future and that of my daughter. I am believing in you and trusting you. I hope you understand me very well.

Mrs. Liliya

Dear Sir,

I wish to let you know that i still took the risk yesterday to go and make the arrangement and have the consignment fund box handed over to the delivery agent. He left yesterday night. Definitely, he will be in the US today in the morning or at night. Please keep your phone on. The head of the delivery agent of red cross informed me that you should arrange and keep $750 at home. Because when the delivery agent arrives in your country, He will need you to send the $750 to get a Yellow Tag to cover the consignment box for Customs non inspection of the box. Please Sir, handle it well so that the delivery agent will get the yellow tag and get the consignment fund cleared without customs checking the box.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Jul 14, 2022 8:01 pm

Oh my God. I just read your message now. I am so surprised that you have not heard from the delivery agent and you have not received the consignment fund box up till this moment . I am crying here right now. What could be the problem? Did the customs seize the box at the airport or what? I am confused and i dont know what is going on now. Or did the delivery agent disappeared with my consignment fund box? My life is finished. I am dead if that money get lost on transit. i dont know how to get the delivery agent if he disappears with the box. that was why i did not inform him that it was money that was inside the consignment box. I thought you must have received the box by now. My heart is bitter now. I dont know what to do. I hope your phone is on? Please keep your phone on.I am sure he must have been in the US by now. Always keep your phone on to know when he arrives. I am very worried now. Please let me know as soon as he hears anything from the delivery agent. Thanks

I cannot get sleep. I am really worried. Up till now, you have not heard from the delivery man. What could be the problem? Please reply to me. I am dying here.

At this point, i am sure you must have received my consignment fund and decided to disappear with my fund. I cannot hear from you.I cannot hear from the delivery agent. Which means you must have received the fund and disappear with it.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Jul 15, 2022 8:59 pm

You are a liar. And you are very wicked. A package was sent to you for almost two days now and you were informed about the consignment fund box . You did not hear from the delivery agent since then, and since then you did not bother write to me. You are joking. You have messed my life up. How can you look at your spam box? What are you looking for in the spam box? That sounds so stupid to me. Now, i cannot get the delivery agent. I am very much sure he has delivered the package to you and you want to disappear with my fund. I am a widow, and the cry of a widow will affect your life if you disappear with my fund.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.