Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

davisrichmonde@gmail.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

davisrichmonde@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Fri Jul 01, 2022 9:10 pm

Next of kin scam.

Dear Beloved.

I am a lawyer by profession here in Togo, my clients from your country who used to work with a shell development company here in the republic of Togo with his wife and their only daughter were involved in an auto crash which led to their death.

Before his death he left an unclaimed fund in the bank for some years now .As his personal lawyer when he was alive, I have decided to contact you for the transfer of the fund into your account immediately for onward sharing by both parties involved. because I am in a good position with all legal documents to stand for the claim of the fund in your favour.

Please confirm the receipt of this message to enable us to establish further comprehensive communication on this legal issue for good.

More details information on the legal matter will be relay to you as soon as you respond quickly to this message.Please reply to me through my private email ; davisrichmonde@yahoo.com

Yours faithfully,
Barrister Davis Richmond.

Header:

Return-Path: <davisrichmonde@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 30 Jun 2022 16:35:52 +0200
Message-ID: <CAH=4kRc9hXU+jZcyxasfzSfF6USs0xh4-LrkC7RAHbZCj20iMQ@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: Beloved
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.