Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

ethanmbolo@gmail.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

ethanmbolo@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Jun 29, 2022 8:03 pm

Next of kin scam:

Добрый день/Good afternoon Я отправлял это сообщение раньше, но вы не ответили. do you speak English?

Good afternoon / Good afternoon I sent this message before, but you did not answer. do you speak English?

Header:

Dear Sir

My name is Ethan Mbolo and I am working with one of the reputable banks in Togo, West Africa. As an accountant in our bank, I discovered a dormant account sum of (USD$5.5Million) The reason I want to use my position to present you as the legitimate next of kin and beneficiary of these funds which will be transferred to you as the next of kin to the deceased.

We shall talk more on sharing percentage, for more details email immediately

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Ethan Mbolo
Tel +22870041935

Phone: +22870041935
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Togo
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Togo Cellulaire (Togocel)
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

ethanmbolo@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Jun 30, 2022 7:07 pm

Dear Sir

This is legal and free risk and would be actualised without any bridge of law, all l need from you is to indicate your interest so that l will send you more details.

Dear Sir

Thanks for your kind response to my mail, I am Ethan Mbolo , an account officer to the deceased, who works with Shell Petroleum Company as chief engineer and contractor here in Lomé Togo, West Africa.

Unfortunately the man died intestate with his wife and only daughter. Since after his death, I have made several inquiries to your embassy here to locate any of his extended relatives, this has also proved unsuccessful.

After all these unsuccessful attempts, l decided to contact you for the fact that you have the same last name as the deceased, hence I contacted you, to be informed that a next-of-kin can be anyone with the same last name. I have contacted you to assist in repatriating the fund valued at (US$5.5million) Five Million five Hundred Thousand united States dollars left behind by my late customer before it gets confiscated or declared unserviceable by the bank where this huge amount was deposited. The said bank has issued me a notice to provide the next of kin or have his account confiscated within the next one month of official working days.

Since I have been unsuccessful in locating any of his relatives for several years now, I seek the consent to present you as the next of kin to the deceased, so that the proceeds of this account can be paid to you. Therefore, on receipt of your positive response, l offer you a sharing ratio of 50-50. I have some necessary information needed to back you up for the claim.

All I require from you is your honest co-operation to enable us to see this transaction through. I guarantee that this will be executed under legitimate arrangement that will protect you from any breach of the law, As soon as you give me your hands of co-operation, In your next mail I will want you to present to me with these details below so that a draft of the reconciliation form or application form will be sent to you by me which you will tender to the finance firm,

The details are as follows;

1. Your full names.........................
2. Date of birth........................
3. Full contact address.......... (Home & Office)
4. Private telephone numbers.......................
5. Fax numbers................
6. Marital situation.....................
7. Occupation....................
8. Country.......................
9. Your private email address.......................

Looking forward to hear from you

Ethan Mbolo
Tel +22870041935

Phone: +22870041935
Original network provider* Togo Cellulaire (Togocel)
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

ethanmbolo@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Jul 01, 2022 7:09 pm

Dear

Thanks so much for your kind response to my mail and the information l requested was noted, l want you to know that this transaction is 100% legal and free of risk. All l need from you is your steady communication to enable us to achieve this project to a great success within 7 banking working days. You need to follow up to my advice and directives for l have every information regarding this funds deposit that l will review to you which you will quote to the bank for the claim of the said funds as next of kin which is attached to this mail.

As a matter of fact, l want you to assured me that you will never betrayed or sit on these funds once it credit into your account, because once l make this presentation of next of kin in your favor and is approve by the bank, the bank will reorganize you then as the appointed next of kin and they will directly dealing with you so l advice that you will be telling me whatever the bank send to you as mail for further advice before you respond to them.

Find attached the following document:

1.The deposit slip covering the said fund at the bank here which was issued to the late Morrison XXXXX when he made this fund deposit at the bank here for your perusal.

2. Death Certificate of late Morrison XXXXX for your perusal

3. Copy of my international passport for your perusal and would like to have a copy of your own ID so that l will know the person l am going to trust this fund in his care.

l believe this will give you more confidence to handle this transaction with me without any fear or doubt. l have to scan this now and send it to you because l have no option and would advise you to keep it to yourself.

l will be submitting your data at our bank this morning and present you as the relative and next of kin to the late Morrison XXXXX fund estate. l will get back to you again once am through on the presentation.

Please acknowledge the receipt of this mail after reading it and feel free to call me on my mobile phone number +22870041935.

Waiting for your kind response and remain blessed in the lord

Ethan Mbolo
Tel +22870041935

"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

ethanmbolo@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Jul 02, 2022 7:33 pm

Dear

l have successfully submitted your data at our bank on 01/07/2022 as the next of kin to the late Morrison XXXXX fund estate and as well work on the account file of the said funds ready for transfer to any given account.

Therefore l have to draft an application on your behalf which you will fill and submit to the bank here officially. Find attached the application form for your perusal and please fill in your correct bank details and contact on the stated application.

This is the contact of the bank and l believe they will also reach you once they are through on the presentation i made you as the next of kin.

Banque Atlantique (TOGO)
Place du Petit Marche, Rue Koumore
RU BP. 527 LOME TOGO
w ww.banqueatlantique.net
E-mail: info-baltantique@financier.com
Contact Person: Bassary Tour
Director Foriegn Operation Dept

My dear, I want to remind you again that I am giving you a blind trust. You now have the right over this money and in less than no time the money will be in your account. I know that I cannot do this myself, that is why I contacted you. Your role in this is even more important than mine but I would want us to work out this in confidence, I want to trust you also that after the transfer, my own share will get to me upon my arrival there as agreed.

Do not hesitate to acknowledge the receipt of this mail and let me know once you receive any mail from the bank after sending the application by sending me whatever they send to you for further advice before you respond back.

Bye for now and God bless you and your family

Ethan Mbolo
Tel +22870041935

Text from the attached TXT file:

Name:
Address:
Telephone/Fax number:
E-mail address:

Attn:

Banque Atlantique (TOGO)
Place du Petit Marche, Rue Koumore
RU BP. 527 LOME TOGO
http:/ /www.banqueatlantique.net
E-mail: info-baltantique@financier.com
Contact Person: Bassary Tour
Tel+22897416420

Sir,

APPLICATION FOR THE RELEASE OF FIVE MILLION FIVE HUNDRED THOUSAND UNITED STATES DOLLARS (US$5,500,000.00) BELONGING TO LATE MORRISON XXXXX.

I hereby apply for the release of the sum of US$5,500,000.00 belonging to (Late Morrison XXXXX) Who died together with his wife and daughter in a motor accident.

The Late Morrison XXXXX before his death, was a customer with your bank and kept this deposit in his account with your bank and ever since his death, the family had been making frantic efforts to trace and repatriate most of his assets.

I hereby state the account information as below;

ACCOUNT NUMBER: 001-234120001
ACCOUNT CODE: B-AN1179E266AAA
VAULT PIN : 428DGET4444THYRDF

I shall be grateful if you will help send this money to my account as his next of kin.

My bank particulars is as follows:

Bank name.
Bank address.
Account number.
Account name
Swift code or Routing Number (if any)

Thanks for your anticipated cooperation

Phone: +22897416420
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

ethanmbolo@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Jul 03, 2022 6:13 pm

Thanks for the update and l will be expecting to hear from you when the bank responds to you for further advice

Meanwhile I'm looking forward to receiving your ID or passport so that l will know who l'm going to trust these funds to his care till my arrival in the USA for my own share.

l wait for you kind response with you identification

Ethan Mbolo
Tel +22870041935
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

ethanmbolo@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Jul 04, 2022 6:28 pm

You have to apply for one because the bank must require it in the process of transferring the funds to your account. Therefore get it ready within this week and l wait for your response.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

info-baltantique@financier.com

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Jul 04, 2022 6:33 pm

Attn:

Sir

We acknowledge the receipt of your application sent to our bank dated Saturday, July 02, 2022 regarding for the claim of the said family inheritance of your late relative Morrison XXXXX fund estate in your favour as the appointed next of kin
Therefore we will verify to your application and get back to you for the transfer process commence.

Thanks in anticipation

Mrs Stella Kone
(Secretary)
Foreign Operation Department
Banque Atlantique TOGO
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

ethanmbolo@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Jul 05, 2022 6:50 pm

Even if it is not a passport , any identity like your working ID or driving licenses can serve which l know you must have driving licenses. So if there is any of these kindly send it to me as requested.

Please let me know if you have heard from the bank here regarding the application you sent

Ethan Mbolo
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

info-baltantique@financier.com

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Jul 05, 2022 7:03 pm

Attn:

Sir

l acknowledge the receipt of your application once again. After thorough investigation, scrutiny and verification done by our legal / verification department. The bank board of Directors has concluded you as the new beneficiary/next of kin to the fund deposited in our bank by Late Morrison XXXXX

This is to inform you that the said fund (US$5,500,000.00) has been approved for transfer. Therefore immediate instruction has given to our offshore correspondent bank in Abu Dhabi (Dubia) to make transfer of this said fund (US$5,500,000.00) successfully to your given account state below

Bank name.
Account number.
Account name
Swift code or Routing Number (if any)

This is the contact of the Abu Dhabi (Dubia) bank for your perusal

First Gulf Bank PJSC
Al Khalidya P O Box 6316 Abu Dhabi
https:/ /www.1stgbonline.com/s/
info@1stgbonline.com
Contact person: Majid Mofidi Shodehi
Chief Financial Officer
majid-shodehi@1stgbonline.com
mms075@yahoo.com

Therefore you have to contact (First Gulf Bank PJSC) for the release of your said inheritance fund to your given account, l advice that you should follow up to their instructions and directive for a successfully transfer to commence to your account within 48 hours banking workings days

Thanks in anticipation

Bavon Lawerence (Director)
Banque Atlantique Lome- Togo
Tel+22897416420
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

ethanmbolo@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Jul 07, 2022 7:40 pm

Dear

Good morning, l learnt that our bank has instructed our correspondent bank (First Gulf Bank PJSC) Abu Dhabi to proceed for the release and transfer of the said inheritance fund to your account. Please you have to contact the said bank as they have directed you for the claim of the said inheritance fund.

Let me know if you are in contact with them already.

Ethan Mbolo
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Next

Return to Scammer 419 emails.