Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

alekskovnko@gmail.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

alekskovnko@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Wed Jun 29, 2022 7:06 pm

Part of reports on Ukraine Scams: search.php?keywords=UKRScams

Money transfer scam.

How are you today? I Hope you are staying safe,

I am Mr Aleksandr Kovalenko from Ukraine, and I am an investor and real estate developer. I am looking for a possible tie-up with a business or individual in your country so that I can do some investments there as my country's economy has been ravaged by the Russian invasion which no one knows when it will end.

I have Ten Million five Hundred Thousand Dollars.($10,500,000.00) to invest in any good business in your country.

My family Wife and Daughter have crossed to Poland for refugee, I am still in my country Ukraine as our President do not allow men to cross the border, we were asked to stay back and defend our country,

I have move the funds to Poland through a help of a Security Company from Ukraine, please I will like you to receive this Fund and invest it in a good business and thereafter you take my Wife and Daughter out from Poland to your country and take good care of them as am in a war zone which I don't know when this war will end, most importantly I want you to take good care of my family.

There are no economic activities going on again in Ukraine since the Russian invasion started. Looking forward to your sincere reply, and I will send more information on what next to do.

Please I need your urgent reply to this email above.
Best Regard,
Mr Aleksandr Kovalenko

Header:

Received: from mib.cristalcloud.com (mib.cristalcloud.com. [94.103.129.107])
Subject: Hello My Friend/Can I Trust You?.
To: Recipients <xxx@chateaurenard.com>
Date: Wed, 29 Jun 2022 08:01:17 -0700
Reply-To: <alekskovnko@gmail.com>
Message-ID: <04e226b3-ab55-49b5-bafc-c123ec66ce16@vwexchnlc01.chato.local>

Originating IP: 94.103.129.107
Originating ISP: Zayo France Sas
City: Montpellier
Country of Origin: France
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

alekskovnko@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Jun 30, 2022 7:42 pm

How are you today? I Hope you are staying safe.

I received your email. Thank you very much for your concern over the war going on in my country Ukraine now, I really do appreciate it if you will help me to receive my family in your country and take care of my family till when I will join them.

My wife and daughter are presently refugees in Poland and I'm looking for a way to cross them to another country as soon as possible for their safety. I need urgent help and how you can help me to take my wife and daughter to your country.

About my $10.5 million I told you about in my previous email, I want to know your plans, what is the best investment in your area now, Where can you invest the money? As I explained to you in my early email, the funds are presently deposited with a Special Expert Security Company in Poland, please let me know how ready you are to receive the investment money soonest. I will offer you 20% share from my total investment money worth $10.5 million USD.

Once you have received the consignment funds, then you will start to process a visa for my wife and daughter to come over to your country as soon as possible to live as an official resident permit.

I need your honesty please, please send me some more details about yourself.

My family life as a poland refugee is not comfortable for me.

Please let me know how you plan to arrangement everything

Thank you so much for your help.

Best Regard,
Mr Aleksandr Kovalenko

Header:

Return-Path: <alekskovnko@gmail.com>
Received: from mail-sor-f41.google.com (mail-sor-f41.google.com. [209.85.220.41])
Date: Thu, 30 Jun 2022 10:52:16 +0300
Message-ID: <CADrdA1sdVoSTLk2rNbGrcdJu8e6WJE4MZYVQMg=zFt3o9_Ax9Q@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: Re: Hello My Friend/Our Business Partnership.
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

alekskovnko@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Jul 01, 2022 7:32 pm

Thank you very much for your concern over the war going on in my country Ukraine now.

I received your email, whatever best way to secure the money will be accepted by me, when you receive the money there will be some process to do which will need cash from the money you will receive which I will list to you below.

1, When you receive the money, you will start to process a visa for my family to come to your country and live for their safety.
2, you will buy them a flight ticket for their coming to your country.
3, you will buy a house where they will live when they arrive in a good location.
4, you will get them a resident permit to live in your country as legal.
5, you will take your 20% share from the total money worth $10.5 million USD.
6, you will invest the rest of the money on my family name and you will still have a share from the investment.

Best Regard,
Mr Aleksandr Kovalenko
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

alekskovnko@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Jul 02, 2022 8:03 pm

Thank you very much for your concern over the war going on in my country Ukraine now.

I will need your full details as listed below to know more about you and your qualifications and also to know if you meet my kind of business partnership required.

If I receive your full details as listed below then I will go ahead and prepare our M.O.U contract agreement paper on your name and address with other details attached, passport copy or ID number which we are to sign before proceeding to the next step.

After we have signed the M.O.U contract partnership agreement paper then we shall move to the next step of the investment funds transfer to your destination country.

Fill these details below and send it back to me now to proceed to the next step.

Your full name..............................
Your full direct contact address............
Your direct mobile number...................
Your age...................................
Marriage...................................
Your occupations/position/company.........
Your monthly income........................
Years of experience in investment...........
A copy of your ID or passport...
Country/Nationality.........................

Best Regard,
Mr Aleksandr Kovalenko
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

alekskovnko@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Jul 04, 2022 7:13 pm

Attached to this email is our partnership contract agreement M.O.U kindly go through it and fill the remaining space, attach your id number and your monthly income and sign your signature on your name below send it back to me, I will also sign and send it back to you.

After the signing process we shall move to the next step of funds transfer to your destination which I will give the construct where the funds are deposited to open communication for the funds transfer to you.

I wait for your reply soonest on this email today to give you more information.

Best Regard,
Mr Aleksandr Kovalenko

Text from the attached doc file:

MEMORANDUM OF UNDERSTANDING
This MEMORANDUM OF UNDERSTANDING is made this day
4th……..of……July…….2022.
BETWEEN

MR. ALEKSANDR KOVALENKO, ADDRESS: NOVOROSIIS&#39;KA ST, 28,
MARIUPOL UKRAINE, WITH PASSPORT NO. (EH345655), herein after be
referred to as [“The Investor”, which expression shall where the context so admits
include his heirs, assigns, executors and successor-in- title] of the one part.

AND 
, ADDRESS:
, MOBILE NUMBER: , YOUR AGE:
YOUR OCCUPATION: , YOUR MONTHLY INCOME
USD (……….), YOUR ID NO: (…………) herein after be referred to as (The Trustee
“which expression shall where the context so admits include his heir, assigns executors
and successors-in-title) of the one part.    

WHERE AS:
The investor and the trustee have agreed to undertake an investment contract and
business to the total financial tune of $10,500,000.00 USD, (Ten Million Five Hundred
Thousand United State Dollars).

THE MEMORANDUM WITNESSTH AS FOLLOW:

TRUSTEE:-
1.    The TRUSTEE must take an Insurance policy OR safety measures to protect the
investment.
2.    Should there be a natural disaster on the investment, the Trustee must allow the
investor to have 100% right of the insurance coverage, to enable the investor recover his
investment fund.
3.    The Trustee shall have the overriding and absolute right of choice of investment to
be made but must inform the investor before proceeding.
4.    The principal invested capital shall revert back to the investor after twenty years [20
years] and the agreement could also be renewed on the consent of the concerned parties.
5.    The Trustee shall decide the investment location and be responsible for receiving the
funds safeguarding the Transfer funds at the said location prior to investment proper

THE
MEMORANDUM WITNESSTH AS FOLLOW:

INVESTOR:-
1.    The Investor shall have the overriding and absolute right to prove his investment
capital and avail such to the Trustee, as part of his performance agreement.

2.    FOR INSURANCE POLICY OF THE INVESTMENT. The investor has the
overriding and absolute right to satisfy himself of an Insurance policy to protect his fund.
3.    The investor shall remain a dormant partner and shall have no direct link to the
investment. His interest will be protected by Trustee at all times.
4.    Should there be a disagreement between the parties [after the investment fund have
been availed to the Trustee], the investor has the overriding and absolute right to revert
his funds within shot time.
5.    The principal invested capital shall revert back to the investor after twenty years [20
years]. And the agreement could also be renewed on the consent of the concerned parties.

GENERAL:
1.  This Memorandum of Understanding serves as a legal bond that binds the concerned
parties. The parties must abide by the regulations throughout the stated period of the
investment.
2.  No party is permitted to make any alteration in this Memorandum of Understanding
without the consent of the other party.
3.  Trustee shall take responsible of the fees to be occur doing the transfer process and
keep adequate records of any expenses he made in the course of
transferring/transporting/delivering the investment funds to investment location; as such
expenses shall be deducted from the principal sum once after Trustee have received the
funds.
4. 60% of the annual proceeds/interest from the investment goes to the investor,
while 20% goes to the Trustee and 20% will be set aside for the servicing of the
investment and other miscellaneous expenses. 
5. The Trustee will retain his 20% of the principal funds from the Investor for his services
and refund 80% of the total funds along with accrued interest to the investor at the end of
the contractual obligations after twenty years period.

IN WITNESS WHERE OF the parties have here unto affixed their respective hands and
seal the day, month and year stated above.

Signed, Sealed and Delivered
By the within named investor:               _____________________________    
                                                            (MR. ALEKSANDR KOVALENKO)

Signed, Sealed and Delivered _____________________________ 
By the within named Trustee:             ( )
FILL YOUR DETAILS BILOW AND SEND IT BACK BY ATTACHMENT.
YOUR FULL NAME:
YOUR FULL ADDRESS:
YOUR DIRECT MOBILE NUMBER:
YOUR AGE:
YOUR OCCUPATION/POSITION:

YOUR MONTHLY INCOME: …………………
YOUR PASSPORT OR ID COPY: ……………
NATIONALITY: USA
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

alekskovnko@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Jul 05, 2022 7:19 pm

I received your email, the passport or ID card is truly required but since you don't have it presently because of time, you can send your working staff ID as proof of identification then we should proceed immediately.

When I receive your attached working staff ID in my next email I will attach the file back to you with JPG, PDF, MICROSOFT WORD, I hope your computer will open any of the mentioned programs.

I wait for your reply soonest on this email today to give you more information.

Best Regard,
Mr Aleksandr Kovalenko

I have attached to you again the M.O.U contract agreement by Microsoft word, kindly print out and sign and also send the copy of your working staff id or the number, let us complete this process today and move to the next step to transfer the funds to your destination.

Remember your offer is 20% of the total money $10.5 million USD, when you receive it in the USA.

I am waiting for your reply soonest on this email today.

Best Regard,
Mr Aleksandr Kovalenko
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

alekskovnko@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Jul 06, 2022 7:06 pm

I think you should go to the public cyber internet to download the agreement and print it out and sign and send it back to me.
In my previous email I asked you to send any ID card, maybe your drivers licenses or staff working ID card so we can move forward because of time, any identification ID card will be good for the agreement.

Best Regard,
Mr Aleksandr Kovalenko
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

alekskovnko@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Jul 07, 2022 7:59 pm

Send the passcard photo and a copy of your photo, then I will resend the agreement to you again, you must look for a way to print it and sign, send it back to me. I will also sign and send it back to you.

Best Regard,
Mr Aleksandr Kovalenko
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

alekskovnko@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Jul 08, 2022 7:48 pm

I have received your pass work ID and your photo, I am now convinced you have given me a proof of yourself meaning that you really want to work with me in an honest and truthful way doing the period of this transaction.
I am glad to announce to you my business partnership in the United States of America.

I have signed my part of the agreement and I have attached the documents in two different programs, JPG and PDF, which is the most acceptable program, print them out and sign your signature and send a copy back to me.

My next email I shall send you the contact details of the office in Istanbul Turkey where the funds are deposited, you will contact them and start an arrangement to transfer the funds to your destination.

Best Regard,
Mr Aleksandr Kovalenko

"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

alekskovnko@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Jul 09, 2022 8:36 pm

MEMORANDUM OF UNDERSTANDING

This MEMORANDUM OF UNDERSTANDING is made this day 7th……..of……July…….2022.

BETWEEN

MR. ALEKSANDR KOVALENKO, ADDRESS: NOVOROSIIS'KA ST, 28, MARIUPOL UKRAINE, WITH PASSPORT NO. (EH345655), hereinafter be referred to as [“The Investor '', which expression shall where the context so admits include his heirs, assigns, executors and successor-in- title] of the one part.

AND

MOBILE NUMBER: , YOUR AGE: , YOUR OCCUPATION: , YOUR MONTHLY INCOME USD ( ), YOUR ID NO: (PHOTO ATTACHED) hereinafter be referred to as (The Trustee “which expression shall where the context so admits include his heir, assigns executors and successors-in-title) of the one part.

WHERE AS:

The investor and the trustee have agreed to undertake an investment contract and business to the total financial tune of $10,500,000.00 USD, (Ten Million Five Hundred Thousand United State Dollars).

TRUSTEE:-

1. The TRUSTEE must take an Insurance policy OR safety measures to protect the investment.

2. Should there be a natural disaster on the investment, the Trustee must allow the investor to have 100% right of the insurance coverage, to enable the investor recover his investment fund.

3. The Trustee shall have the overriding and absolute right of choice of investment to be made but must inform the investor before proceeding.

4. The principal invested capital shall revert back to the investor after twenty years [20 years] and the agreement could also be renewed on the consent of the concerned parties.

5. The Trustee shall decide the investment location and be responsible for receiving the funds safeguarding the Transfer funds at the said location prior to investment property

INVESTOR:-

1. The Investor shall have the overriding and absolute right to prove his investment capital and avail such to the Trustee, as part of his performance agreement.

2. FOR INSURANCE POLICY OF THE INVESTMENT. The investor has the overriding and absolute right to satisfy himself of an Insurance policy to protect his fund.

3. The investor shall remain a dormant partner and shall have no direct link to the investment. His interest will be protected by the Trustee at all times.

4. Should there be a disagreement between the parties [after the investment fund has been availed to the Trustee], the investor has the overriding and absolute right to revert his funds within a short time.

5. The principal invested capital shall revert back to the investor after twenty years [20 years]. And the agreement could also be renewed on the consent of the concerned parties.

GENERAL:

1. This Memorandum of Understanding serves as a legal bond that binds the concerned parties. The parties must abide by the regulations throughout the stated period of the investment.

2. No party is permitted to make any alteration in this Memorandum of Understanding without the consent of the other party.

3. Trustee shall take responsibility of the fees to occur doing the transfer process and keep adequate records of any expenses he made in the course of transferring/transporting/delivering the investment funds to investment location; as such expenses shall be deducted from the principal sum once after Trustee have received the funds.

4. 60% of the annual proceeds/interest from the investment goes to the investor, while 20% goes to the Trustee and 20% will be set aside for the servicing of the investment and other miscellaneous expenses.

5. The Trustee will retain his 20% of the principal funds from the Investor for his services and refund 80% of the total funds along with accrued interest to the investor at the end of the contractual obligations after twenty years period.

IN WITNESS WHEREOF the parties have hereunto affixed their respective hands and seal the day, month and year stated above.

Signed, Sealed and Delivered
By the within named investor: _____________________________

(MR. ALEKSANDR KOVALENKO)

Signed, Sealed and Delivered _____________________________

By the within named Trustee: ( )

FILL YOUR DETAILS BILOW AND SEND IT BACK BY ATTACHMENT.
YOUR FULL NAME:
YOUR FULL ADDRESS:
YOUR DIRECT MOBILE NUMBER:
YOUR AGE:
YOUR OCCUPATION/POSITION:
YOUR MONTHLY INCOME:

YOUR PASSPORT OR ID COPY: PHOTO ATTACHED

NATIONALITY: USA
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Next

Return to Scammer 419 emails.