Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

jamescooperxxxxxxx@gmail.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

jamescooperxxxxxxx@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Sat May 21, 2022 9:52 pm

Loan scam.

Dear Sir,

There is a genuine need for the investment of a substantial amount in a secure and stable economy around the world by my client. The investment aims at tourism and real estate primarily, but will strongly consider any other business area or offer that can guarantee outstanding fiscal yields.

My name is Mr. James Cooper, investment adviser to the concerned persons. The investment fund is already tied down securely as receivables and will be transferred to your individual/company account if we accept to work together.

We can consider working on a Joint Venture arrangement or you may request to benefit from our Low Interest Loan Program (LILP) as it suits your establishment.

Let your reaction reach me via email soonest, if you have the track-record and potential to receive, invest, and manage large sums of money successfully.

Kindly get back to me for further details.

Thank you.

Yours faithfully,

Mr. James Cooper

Header:

Message-ID: <628643e9.1c69fb81.f6fe5.2ddeSMTPIN_ADDED_MISSING@mx.google.com>
Received: from User (UnknownHost [20.97.208.159])
Reply-To: <jamescooperxxxxxxx@gmail.com>
Subject: Vital information
Date: Thu, 19 May 2022 13:15:24 -0000
X-Mailer: Microsoft Outlook Express 6.00.2600.0000

Originating IP: 20.97.208.159
Originating ISP: Microsoft-corp-msn-as-block
Country of Origin: United States
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.