Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

mr.jinpang@gmail.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

mr.jinpang@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Sat May 21, 2022 9:40 pm

Next of kin scam.

I am sorry i sent you this mail which came as unsolicited E-mail in your junk Folder, My name is Mr Jin Pang. I have a business proposal for you. I know this business proposal would be of interest to you. For more information please contact me

Header:

Date: Thu, 19 May 2022 00:39:01 -0400 (CLT)
Reply-To: Mr Jin Pang <mr.jinpang@gmail.com>
Message-ID: <1241621594.678414.1652935141105.JavaMail.zimbra@municoquimbo.cl>
Subject: I have a business proposal for you
X-Originating-IP: [200.54.219.222]
X-Mailer: Zimbra 8.8.15_GA_4180 (ZimbraWebClient - GC100 (Win)/8.8.15_GA_4177)

Originating IP: 200.54.219.222
Originating ISP: Ctc. Corp S.a. (telefonica Empresas)
City: Santiago
Country of Origin: Chile
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: mr.jinpang@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Wed May 25, 2022 10:05 pm

Reply received:

Dear friend,

Thank you for giving me your time. I would like to introduce myself first. I'm Mr. Jin Pang, employee of WING HANG BANK here in HONG KONG. I am contacting you regarding a client and an investment placed under our bank administration. I ask you to treat the content of this e-mail confidentially in order to protect the integrity of the information that you receive as a result of this e-mail. I have contacted you independently of our investigation and no one will be informed of this announcement. I want to introduce you to certain facts that I believe will be of interest to you. It is very important that you pay attention to and understand every word that I wrote down below. Please be patient and read the explanation in my email carefully.

In 2012 the subject was; Ref: HI / DSB / 48/403/0577 came to our bank to conduct business with our private banking services department. I, Mr. Jin Pang, was the personal account manager. He deposited the amount of 10,000,000.00 euros that he wanted us to do on his behalf. I was the bank clerk in charge of his case.

A few months later, he had a business deal I wanted to discuss with him, but I couldn't reach him. I made a futile effort to locate him and gave the job of immediately locating him to our bank's internal investigation department. Four days later, the information leaked that he was apparently dead in Cannes, southern France. We were able to gather more information soon enough and the cause of death was confirmed. He did not list any relatives in his biodata form. In the private banking sector, opening an account with us means that no one will find out about its existence. Accounts are rarely kept under one name. Depositors use numbers and codes to keep the accounts anonymous. This bank also offers depositors the option to have their mail sent to them or to have it held by the bank itself to ensure that there are no account traces and, as I said, they rarely name relatives.

There are 10,000,000.00 euros deposited, I alone have the deposit details and they will approve them
do not pay anyone unless I instruct them to do so. I too know the existence of this deposit for the finance company because I was the personal account officer.

Here is my suggestion. I am ready to enable you to instruct the bank to officially release the € 10,000,000.00 security deposit to you as the closest surviving relative and all etiquette is to be kept in accordance with Rule, and i can legally assure you with certainty that the paperwork is coordinated in such a way that your status as the sole beneficiary is given. Confirmed. After receiving the deposit, I will split the money with you in half and no more; That means: I will simply nominate you as next of kin and let my bank approve the deposit for you. Then we split the proceeds 50/50.

I would have asked for the funds to be released to me, but that would have drawn a clear line for me and my involvement in collecting the deposit, but on the other hand, as an indifferent foreigner, you would easily pass as the beneficiary, I assure you that I can release the deposit for you in a few days. I will simply notify our bank of the final closing of the file in relation to the client. If you are interested in working with me, please contact me. If you give me positive signals, I will initiate this process towards a speedy deal.

I await your answer.
Mr. Jin Pang
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.