Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

nimfjcpaymentoffice@gmail.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

nimfjcpaymentoffice@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Tue Apr 12, 2022 5:31 pm

COMPLIMENT OF THE SEASON AND PAYMENT NOTIFICATION OF US$5.550 MILLION PART PAYMENT OF YOUR LONG UNPAID FUNDS. PLEASE KINDLY RECONFIRM YOUR CONTACT ADDRESS, PHONE NUMBER AND YOUR PERSONAL ID FOR YOUR PAYMENT AUTHENTICATION AND RELEASE OF YOUR FUNDS.

The Presidency Foreign Debt Payment Office In-conjunction With UN, IMF & Central Bank of Nigeria <unimfjcpaymentoffice@gmail.com>
Reply-To: officegovcenbank@gmail.com

To:
Bcc:

Tue, 12 Apr at 11:05

Office of the Governor
From The Desk of: Mr Godwin Emefiele,
Gov. Cenbankng.

Dear Beneficiary,

We are yet to receive your information and id required for the authentication, processing and release of your funds by ATM Card or Bank Transfer. Please kindly furnish us with the required details to enable us to process and release your funds accordingly. Please and very importantly, enclose your direct contact telephone or cell number for effective communication towards the release of your funds.

Meanwhile, be informed that in the cause of my verification of your unpaid funds, I discovered that your local representative or whoever is assisting you here to accomplish the release of your funds, did not file the right and necessary genuine paperwork that would accomplish the release of your funds. That is the actual reason why your funds have not been released till date.

Furthermore it's either that they have failed to use the funds you may have sent to them to do the needful or they must have scammed you and used the funds they may have collected from you for their selfish reason thereby leaving the release of your funds unaccomplished till date.

Therefore you must disassociate yourself from such scammers and stop every communication you have with them for the safety and interest of your funds. I am therefore constrained to inform you of the bitter but honest truth why your funds have not been released till date.

You are therefore advised to get back to me as a matter of urgency and pick up your payment processing form to enable my office as the Governor of Central Bank of Nigeria to deal with this matter directly as the Gov. Central Bank of Nigeria and ensure that your funds are finally released under my strict supervision. You are therefore informed that as soon as I receive the required information, your payment would be processed and released without further bureaucracy in order to put an end to your long unpaid funds.

Thanks and looking forward to your urgent response and do not fail to send a copy of your id, your contact address for the validation and authentication of your payment and very importantly also send your direct phone number for more effective communication towards the release of your funds.

Yours faithfully,

Mr Godwin Emefiele
Governor Central Bank of Nigeria.
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

officegovcenbank@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Jan 20, 2023 11:44 pm

Recovery scam:

Office of the Governor
From The Desk of: Mr Godwin Emefiele,
Gov. Cenbankng

Dear Beneficiary,

In the course of my verification of unpaid foreign beneficiary funds, I discovered that your payment was not properly filed to my office. My findings reveal that those that claim to be working in your favour that you may have entrusted with your money to actualise the release of your funds never filed for your payment release properly to the Central Bank of Nigeria.

Obviously they must be scammers and have used the funds that you may have sent to them for their selfish and personal interest, thereby leaving you frustrated with the non release of your funds till date.

In order to accomplish the release of your funds, you are advised as a matter of urgency to get back to me and pick up your payment processing form for your proper filling and endorsement. In this regard, I am pleased to inform you that considering the fact that you have been unsuccessful in the pursuit and actualisation of your funds due to working with people that claim to be an official of the Central Bank of Nigeria or the Governor of the Central Bank of Nigeria but are nothing but impersonators and scammers.

I am pleased to inform you that I will henceforth as the Governor of the Central Bank of Nigeria deal with you directly as the beneficiary of the funds and I promise to make sure that under my watch as the Governor of the CBN, I will make sure that your funds are released under my strict supervision.

In the light of the above, you are therefore advised to reconfirm your direct phone number, contact address and a copy of your ID for your payment authentication and processing of your funds for immediate payment release.

Finally, be informed that it's only the genuine Central Bank of Nigeria in my position and authority as the Governor of the CBN that has the power and authority to release your funds. You are therefore advised to henceforth disassociate yourself from any further communications with any person or group of persons that claims to be the Central Bank Governor or an official of the Central Bank of Nigeria hence such persons would end up to be nothing but a scammer.

Thanks and looking forward to your urgent response..

Yours faithfully,

Mr Godwin Emefiele
Governor Central Bank of Nigeria.

Header:

Received: from 10.197.36.9
Return-Path: <unimfpmoffice.ng@gmail.com>
X-Originating-Ip: [209.85.160.43]
From: "The Presidency Foreign Debt Payment Office In-conjunction With UN, IMF & Central Bank of Nigeria" <unimfpmoffice.ng@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 20 Jan 2023 23:38:33 +0000
Message-ID: <CAB3MBtnDVzwU-3M_yiWg6vLDRw=LGEOpR+Qu3vVN9dgn0VHtJQ@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: MY FINDINGS ABOUT YOUR UNPAID FUNDS, PLEASE KINDLY RECONFIRM YOUR
CONTACT ADDRESS, PHONE NUMBER AND YOUR PERSONAL ID FOR THE PROCESSING AND
RELEASE OF PART PAYMENT OF YOUR LONG UNPAID FUNDS.
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

officegovcenbank@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Apr 22, 2024 11:44 am

Recovery Scam:

Office of the Governor Central Bank of Nigeria
From The Desk of: Dr Olayemi M. Cardoso,
Governor Cenbank

Dear Beneficiary,

RE: YOUR PART PAYMENT RELEASE NOTIFICATION, PLEASE KINDLY PROVIDE YOUR CONTACT ADDRESS AND YOUR DIRECT PHONE NUMBER FOR FURTHER EFFECTIVE COMMUNICATION.

Following the suspension of the Central Bank of Nigeria Governor, Mr Godwin Emefiele, from office and following the removal of Mr Folashodun Adebisi Shonubi as Acting Governor Central Bank of Nigeria. I was appointed by President Bola Ahmed Tinubu as the new Governor of the Central Bank of Nigeria on September 15, 2023 and on the 27th of September 2023 the Senate - National Assembly Federal Republic of Nigeria confirmed my appointment as the Governor of the Central Bank of Nigeria.

Please kindly view this web page confirming my appointment as the new CBN Governor:https:/ /guardian.ng/news/senate-confirms-cardosos-appointment-as-cbn-governor-alongside-4-deputies/

Consequently and considering the animus task ahead of me, be informed that I have decided to review all unpaid foreign beneficiaries payment and following my verification, I discovered that your payment was not properly filed to the Central Bank of Nigeria. This is the actual reason behind the none payment of your funds against whatever you may have been told to believe by anyone.

In this regard you are advised to get back to me as a matter of urgency confirming your contact address, personal ID and your direct phone number for the validation and authentication of your payment for payment processing and release of your funds under my watch and strict supervision.

Thanks and looking forward to your urgent response and cooperation.

Yours faithfully,

Dr Olayemi Michael Cardoso
Governor CBN.

Header:

Received: from 127.0.0.1
Return-Path: <unimfpaymentmonitoriimg.nig@gmail.com>
X-Originating-Ip: [209.85.218.52]
From: "The Presidency Foreign Debt Payment Office In-conjunction With UN, IMF & Central Bank of Nigeria" <unimfpaymentmonitoriimg.nig@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 22 Apr 2024 08:45:32 +0100
Message-ID: <CAOEn_G6O2gpc5DnMQfVCqrwKsymp-cyo2xx59=ZLXaYjmwoxpw@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: Dear Beneficiary
To: undisclosed-recipients:;
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.