Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

vice_p_0013@hotmail.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

vice_p_0013@hotmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Thu Jun 20, 2013 3:03 pm

X-Originating-IP: [72.167.234.239]
Reply-To: vice_p_0013@hotmail.com
Subject: Receive your funds now,

OFFICE OF PRESIDENT GOOD LUCK JONATHAN GCFR
PRESIDENT & COMMANDER IN CHIEF OF THE ARMED FORCES
OF THE FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF NIGERIA
ASO ROCK VILLA, ASOKORO.
OFFICIAL GAZETTE
FGN/00/120/OP/2011
CIRCULAR No.......065.

Attn:Beneficiary,

SUB: PRESIDENTIAL GAZETTE/NOTIFICATION OF PAYMENT:

I Dr Goodluck Ebele Jonathan the president and commander in chief of the Arm Forces of the Federal Republic Of Nigeria officially write to announced to you that I received distress calls from the United Nations secretary general Bank i-Moon yesterday reminding me of the agreement reached at the just concluded United Nations Annual general meeting on Debts payment and reconciliation held in Brazil few weeks ago,he directed that every long approved payment should be concluded including your payment before now to enable the UN Delegates here in Abuja Nigeria to return back to their normal official assignment and to make recommendations on our behalf over our merit of joining the United Nations security council and we have equally tried to find out from the senate president of Nigeria Dr David Mark he is now the new approved foreign payment director why you have not received your fund after approving a 7 days work leave to effect the funds transfer of every bonafide beneficiaries, but instead of helping us to effect your funds transfer as approved by the new government, he made us to understand that you are not communicating with his office every effort made to reach you has being futile.

It will interest you to know that the present democratic government has concluded every modality for you to receive your funds like others and start a new life, i am not happy over your payment delay and I, am using my official position as the president of this country to ask the senate members and the house of representatives members this morning to make sure that all the unclaimed funds that are returned to the government account should be used judiciously for other project that will benefit the masses as there will be no other budget of this kind having paid 60% of the debt owed to foreign beneficiaries by my Government this year alone and which is one of the prerequisite for our acceptance at the UN Security Council Membership.

Therefore I use this medium to say, after three days from today bear it in mind that you are forfeiting your funds to Nigeria Government just because of your
inability to do the remaining obligation left having worked the best way we have found suitable to bring your funds to your bank account
However, if we do not hear from you as earlier as possible, it will be assumed you have decided to forfeit your approved sum of US$12.5 Million which includes
your accrued Interest Rate) and for your information, it will be of pertinent to note here that the senate members and the house of
representatives members, the council of elder statesmen have jointly put a stop to foreign payment after this last quarter payment of this fiscal year 2013 and
if you fail to receive your fund now, we will advise you to forget about your ,funds, stop going through the back door because that will be at your own risk, be warned.

The federal government of Nigeria in conjunction with the UN authorities is working 24 hours of the day to pay all foreign beneficiaries now and this administration
Paying every bonafide beneficiary who have shown evidence of seriousness and dedication in receiving his/her payment through the government approved channel other than going through the
back door,anything outside the approved offices is at your own risk, so we advised you to finalize payment arrangement today with the Senate president David Mark to enable you receive your funds without any hitch.

The president and all the good people of this Nation is sorry for the delay and all you passed through but are very optimistic that you will receive your
funds before 14 days time.

Note, I advised you to urgently contact the foreign payment director here in the person of Senator David Mark with the below details.

ATTN: Senator David Mark
OFFICE: Senate president, Federal Republic of Nigeria.
EMAIL: senate_president_nas@myway.com
TEL: +2348115689106

Note that this letter is an evidence of your payment notification and if after today of this notification letter from the time of dispatch without hearing
from you,your funds shall be converted into the FEDERATION account as unclaimed funds.

YOURS FAITHFULLY
His Excellency,
President Goodluck Ebele Jonathan.

Cc::ECOWAS HQ
Cc: CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA
Cc:NIGERIA FEDERAL MINISTRY OF FINANCE (FMF)
Cc: WORLD BANK,
CC: IMF AND PARIS CLUB
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

revdrugopeters@email.com

Unread postby Wayne » Thu Jul 30, 2020 10:48 pm

Payment Notification.

Foreign debt settlement unit <foreigndebts@statehouse.gov.ng>
Reply-To: revdrugopeters@email.com

Thu, 30 Jul at 15:06

Hello,

This letter will definitely be surprise to you but be rest assured that
it's not SCAM of any kind… rather we urge you to STOP sending MONEY to
Impostor in other to receive your Payment. In case if anybody ask you to
do so, please kindly report the person to the appropriate authority.

Meanwhile, my name is Rev. Ugo Peters Director, Foreign debt settlement
unit, Lagos- Nigeria, I wish to notify you that we have actually been
authorized by the World Bank, and the governing body of the monetary unit
of IMF to effect your overdue compensation payment though Cheque without
delay.

As instructed by the aforementioned authorities, we are to pay 100
Nigerian Scam victims $1,000.000.00 ( One Million United States Dollars)
each. You are listed and approved in the payment schedule for this payment
as one of the beneficiaries to be paid this amount as compensation. As a
result of this laudable recommendations, it is imperative to bring to your
notice that during the official meetings held at Abuja, it was alarmed so
much by all in the meetings on the lose of funds by various foreigners to
the scams artists syndicates operating in all over the world today. In
other to redeem the good image our relationship with other Countries, the
President has agreed with World Bank and International Financial Bodies to
ordered the payment of $1,000.000 .00 each to the affected victims in
pursuance with the U.N. recommendations.

This was resolved in a meeting held between World Bank , United Nations ,
Economic Community of West African States (ECOWAS) Authorities and
Officials of Nigerian Government in Lagos last week, as a condition from
the International Monetary Fund to support Asia Countries , Canada ,
European Union (EU) and United States of America in receiving total debt
cancellation or forgiveness from the International Financial Bodies.

However, as per the instruction given by the authorities, recipients are
to visit Foreign debt settlement unit office Lagos- Nigeria and sign for
the documents and pick up your Cheque with all the documents that covered
it.

Alternatively, if for any reason, you cannot travel down to our office
here in Lagos, then you are advise to pay USD250.00 and our delivery agent
can come along with the documents for you to sign and hand over your
Cheque to you safely.

Please If this option is suitable for you then get back to me as soon as
possible so that I will email you the account details which you will use
to transfer the USD250.00.00 so that our agent will move immediately to
meet with you and hand over your package Cheque to you.

*Mind you this is the ONLY payment you have to make to receive your
Cheque, please kindly report immediately if anyone should ask you to pay
more than USD250.00 or extra fees...And this fee is refundable, should
incase your Cheque is not delivered within 2 business days, then kindly
report to this office asap, so that your fund would be refunded.

Please inform us of your decision, ASAP .

To avoid impostors, we hereby issued you our code of conduct, which is
(Cheque-110) so you have to indicate this code when contacting the Cheque
Center by using it as your subject.

Please note that a copy of this letter has been sent to above authorities
as proof that you have been notified for immediate delivery of your Cheque
and if you fail to respond on time then this institution will not be held
responsible for your Cheque anymore because your payment file would be
canceled and returned back to World Bank as unclaimed Cheque.

Best Regards,

Rev. Ugo Peters Director
Director, Foreign debt settlement unit.
International Oversight
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne

pinnackle.solution.chambers1973@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Fri Dec 25, 2020 9:44 pm

PLS READ CAREFULLY

THE PRESIDENCY <sgf@statehouse-gov-ng.org>
Bcc:

Fri, 25 Dec at 20:33

Federal Government of Nigeria

Office of the Secretary to the

Government of the Federation

Shehu Shagari Complex,

Three Arms Zone,

Abuja Nigeria

Date: 25st December 2020

Ref: SGF/FGN/TT/CBN/0675/20

Dear Sir

I Dr. Boss Gidahyelda Mustpha, secretary to the Government of the Federation wish to inform you this day that, his Excellency Mr. Muhammadu Buhari GCFR, President and Commander-In-Chief of the Nigerian Armed Forces Federal Republic of Nigeria requested me as his trusted secretary to make necessary arrangement to transfer discovered Nigeria National Petroleum Corporation over-invoiced contract Ref: No: FGN/FMF/NAFRC/NA/NNPC/0054/ER/12 worth One Hundred and Twenty Five Million United States Dollars only (US$125.000.000.00) by the past administration of Dr. Goodluck E. Jonathan.

The transfer arrangement will be solid with the assistance of the Executive Governor Central Bank of Nigeria Mr. Godwin I. Emefiele CON, through a correspondent bank.

I decided to contact you for the provision of an offshore checking account that can accommodate this amount comfortably for investment in your Country on his behalf without any problem.

If you are interested, you will receive 30% of the total amount at the successful end. You must have a good investment proposal. All necessary documentation will be my responsibility.

This proposal stands 100% guaranteed because you are dealing directly with the President and this must be accomplished confidentially within the shortest possible time.

It is obvious that your acceptance will certainly put a smile on your face and your entire family.

I am waiting for your decision on this matter as quickly as possible to enable the lawyer Barrister Musa Bello SAN, draft the investment agreement.

Thank you for your anticipated cooperation

Yours Faithfully

Dr. Boss Gidahyelda Mustpha

Secretary (SGF)

Federal Republic of Nigeria
Wayne

georgepage1968@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Thu May 06, 2021 2:16 am

[INFORMATION]

THE PRESIDENCY <georgepage1968@gmail.com>
Reply-To: federalbureau920@gmail.com

Bcc:

Wed, 5 May at 03:52

Dear Sir,

I Dr. Boss Gidahyelda Mustpha, secretary to the Government of the Federation wish to inform you this 4th May 2021 that, his Excellency Mr. Muhammadu Buhari GCFR, President and Commander-In-Chief of the Nigerian Armed Forces Federal Republic of Nigeria requested me as his trusted secretary to make necessary arrangement to transfer discovered Nigeria National Petroleum Corporation over-invoiced contract Ref: No: FGN/FMF/NAFRC/NA/NNPC/0054/ER/16 worth One Hundred and Twenty Five Million United States Dollars only (US$125.000.000.00) by the past administration of Dr. Goodluck E. Jonathan.

The transfer arrangement will be solid with the assistance of the Executive Governor Central Bank of Nigeria Mr. Godwin I. Emefiele CON, through a correspondent bank.

I decided to contact you for the provision of a good Bank account that can accommodate this amount comfortably for investment in your Country on his behalf without any problem.

If you are interested, you will receive 30% of the total amount at the successful end. You must have a good investment proposal. All necessary documentation will be handled by a contracted lawyer (Barrister Musa Bello SAN)

This proposal stands 100% guaranteed because you are dealing directly with the President and this must be accomplished confidentially within the shortest possible time.

It is obvious that your acceptance will certainly put a smile on your face and your entire family and I will write to you officially with details.

I am waiting for your decision on this matter as quickly as possible to enable the lawyer Barrister Musa Bello SAN, draft the investment agreement for your review.

Yours sincerely

Secretary (SGF)

Wayne

federalbureau920@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Jun 21, 2022 9:07 pm

Shehu Shagari Complex,
Three Arms Zone,
Abuja Nigeria
Date: June 20, 2022
Ref: SGF/FGN/GOV/TT/CBN/0675/22

Dear Sir,

Greetings

I Dr. Boss Gidahyelda Mustpha, secretary to the Government of the Federation wish to inform you this day that, his Excellency Muhammadu Buhari GCFR, President and Commander-In-Chief of the Nigerian Armed Forces Federal Republic of Nigeria requested me as his trusted secretary to make necessary arrangement to transfer discovered Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation over-invoiced contract Ref: No: FGN/FMF/NAFRC/NA/NNPC/0054/ER/16 worth One Hundred and Twenty Five Million United States Dollars only (US$125.000.000.00) by the past administration of Dr. Goodluck E. Jonathan.

The transfer arrangement will be solid with the assistance of the Executive Governor Central Bank of Nigeria Mr. Godwin I. Emefiele CON.

I decided to contact you for the provision of a good Bank account that can accommodate this amount comfortably for investment in your Country on his behalf without any problem.

If you are interested, you will receive 30% of the total amount at the successful end. You must have a good investment proposal. All necessary documentation will be handled by a contracted lawyer Barrister Musa Bello SAN which is the responsibility of his Excellency Muhammadu Buhari GCFR

I am waiting for your decision on this matter as quickly as possible to enable the lawyer Barrister Musa Bello SAN, draft the investment agreement for your review.

Yours sincerely

Secretary (SGF)

header:

Return-Path: <federalbureau920@gmail.com>
Received: from mail-sor-f41.google.com (mail-sor-f41.google.com. [209.85.220.41])
Reply-To: officeonline1900@gmail.com
Date: Mon, 20 Jun 2022 23:30:11 +0100
Message-ID: <CAL0Y8YvS8_SDTX0XeH+Rr6-VXVU5Q+WvZDd7oNpXOB_vC62FJg@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: Ref: SGF/FGN/GOV/TT/CBN/0675/22 [Update]
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

info@statehouse-gov-ng.org

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Jun 22, 2022 9:06 pm

Shehu Shagari Complex,

Three Arms Zone,

Abuja Nigeria

Date: June 21, 2022

Ref: SGF/FGN/TT/CBN/0675/22

Attention:

Dear Madam,

I wish to acknowledge the receipt of your reply this day and its content was well understood and noted. I will discuss with his Excellency Muhammadu Buhari GCFR and finalize with the Attorney Barrister Musa Bello SAN and get back to you as soon as possible.

Thank you for your cooperation

Yours Faithfully

Dr. Boss Gidahyelda Mustapha

Secretary (SGF)

Tel: +234-905-801-2000

Email: info@statehouse-gov-ng.org

Email: sgf@statehouse-gov-ng.org

Header:

Delivered-To:
Received: by 2002:a05:6000:1083:0:0:0:0 with SMTP id y3csp191714wrw;
Tue, 21 Jun 2022 15:43:42 -0700 (PDT)
X-Google-Smtp-Source: AGRyM1tdlWpkI0lOv2hVcbc8LOAeZiIaZprRzXNi0MH5UvP2rRdJjrQ5G3RyhVXS9GTqlQe3qXeS
X-Received: by 2002:a05:622a:653:b0:306:67eb:27b4 with SMTP id a19-20020a05622a065300b0030667eb27b4mr570728qtb.134.1655851421793;
Tue, 21 Jun 2022 15:43:41 -0700 (PDT)
ARC-Seal: i=1; a=rsa-sha256; t=1655851421; cv=none;
d=google.com; s=arc-20160816;
b=GjqLrDqC05xduCarPjVG9tTAb6PnkLY8mBSaKFHYItTpJ4Sfcmf6gToqw4TepS3zEk
bg9AssfTeE6I9dO7sCiRrfJplk5MueuYf/tZt+4eBM979M1j0861KeVtdRQKQ8Qt2eQA
tsqcnMjfFFL2BjR2A56j/nl0zDCLBZbJWQDFONgwerrKYYPzyEGNuVs4QxJ8+P2964FF
96qRZQPQDoUu9S3oXABZ05tirof2jUqnp+O8be8pTjPmIMONQUHyM3fioeePMS53v//Q
6AsLLhhivJQxaz6D1ek6cOD4NMA65Xn+3+ZPG1gMp5tVLIWRWK6LUXwCfSh7gp6LnemA
ukyQ==
ARC-Message-Signature: i=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=google.com; s=arc-20160816;
h=message-id:subject:to:from:date:mime-version;
bh=urzH7y6sUR9+3ZpBH3sI/vxQ2qmHrP/Lx4VLrFdWFwM=;
b=C8VTIx98WCnsRh/CHQq5ELLrIrms5Fizm1ZbtQyqQVDR87gmkY3bOQXpej8zk8kOly
U7Xxg4roVoATXJ45AAlbc+FIc1bxe2lyozGBEfavZo1BbCOLnREwJjJF6Irh0+z9nfcp
rVLBcU0tEnLhSYsszPuHK0GSGlPaRFJElkq3vOkpPu9IMUrJZWNOGVDu7rF2+f7m1Ib9
u08rKfEAGfts4gTdzayvv2rS+YliyWYUzjiRd8Udn75o5OeRpUrDnYZzIvk8DEOxDBuz
vW3BYTkMgB88JCsdzrVgKtAubVpDgKUwF9UUx9OvzgZAxG6cR+bs4DiKK1NOSjLQunfL
sRtw==
ARC-Authentication-Results: i=1; mx.google.com;
spf=pass (google.com: domain of info@statehouse-gov-ng.org designates 216.40.44.15 as permitted sender) smtp.mailfrom=info@statehouse-gov-ng.org
Return-Path: <info@statehouse-gov-ng.org>
Received: from relay4.hostedemail.com (smtprelay0015.hostedemail.com. [216.40.44.15])
by mx.google.com with ESMTPS id b64-20020a379943000000b006a8b6848555si10905932qke.554.2022.06.21.15.43.41
for < >
(version=TLS1_3 cipher=TLS_AES_256_GCM_SHA384 bits=256/256);
Tue, 21 Jun 2022 15:43:41 -0700 (PDT)
Received-SPF: pass (google.com: domain of info@statehouse-gov-ng.org designates 216.40.44.15 as permitted sender) client-ip=216.40.44.15;
Authentication-Results: mx.google.com;
spf=pass (google.com: domain of info@statehouse-gov-ng.org designates 216.40.44.15 as permitted sender) smtp.mailfrom=info@statehouse-gov-ng.org
Received: from omf03.hostedemail.com (a10.router.float.18 [10.200.18.1]) by unirelay12.hostedemail.com (Postfix) with ESMTP id 1595D12071E for < >; Tue, 21 Jun 2022 22:43:41 +0000 (UTC)
Received: from [HIDDEN] (Authenticated sender: info@statehouse-gov-ng.org) by omf03.hostedemail.com (Postfix) with ESMTPA id AE92360011 for < >; Tue, 21 Jun 2022 22:43:40 +0000 (UTC)
MIME-Version: 1.0
Date: Tue, 21 Jun 2022 23:43:40 +0100
To:
Subject: Attention: [Notification Letter]
Message-ID: <ddf7597bfecc520522c7e26aad29d2cb@statehouse-gov-ng.org>
X-Sender: info@statehouse-gov-ng.org
Content-Type: multipart/mixed; boundary="=_b6f00abb1dd8a0331822c7ded4c78866"
X-Rspamd-Queue-Id: AE92360011
X-Spam-Status: No, score=-0.09
X-Stat-Signature: ek6mn89ipecuw9s7bf6iexgxfoyswq3c
X-Rspamd-Server: rspamout06
X-Session-Marker: 696E666F407374617465686F7573652D676F762D6E672E6F7267
X-Session-ID: U2FsdGVkX18lRS5B+mMxkbd0lqAShDEP+vYb5AbJwU8=
X-HE-Tag: 1655851420-577152

--=_b6f00abb1dd8a0331822c7ded4c78866
Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="=_83a2d6426c134f473fcb11ac9a7f9baa"

--=_83a2d6426c134f473fcb11ac9a7f9baa
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

Orig IP: 216.40.44.15 | Orig ISP: Tucows | City: Welland | Country: Canada

Phone: +2349058012000
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Nigeria
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Globacom Ltd (Glo)
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Re: statehouse-gov-ng.org

Unread postby firefly » Sat Jun 25, 2022 10:07 pm

statehouse-gov-ng.org is a fraudulent domain name spoofing the workplace and official residence of the President of Nigeria.

The domain name is used only for the email address, as in info@statehouse-gov-ng.org.

Entry in the aa419 database of fraudulent websites: https://db.aa419.org/fakebanksview.php?key=156921

From the domain name registration:

Domain Name: statehouse-gov-ng.org
Updated Date: 2022-02-27
Creation Date: 2017-06-27

Registry Expiry Date: 2023-06-27
Registrar: eNom, Inc.

Registry Registrant ID: REDACTED FOR PRIVACY
Registrant Name: REDACTED FOR PRIVACY
Registrant Organization: Online Solutions
Registrant Street: REDACTED FOR PRIVACY
Registrant City: REDACTED FOR PRIVACY
Registrant State/Province: NY
Registrant Postal Code: REDACTED FOR PRIVACY
Registrant Country: US
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

sgf@statehouse-gov-ng.org

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Jun 27, 2022 10:24 pm

Shehu Shagari Complex,

Three Arms Zone,

Abuja Nigeria

Date: Monday, June 27, 2022

Attention:

Dear Madam,

I wish to acknowledge the receipt of your reply this day and its content was well understood and noted. I decided to write to you officially as you have just shown interest. I sincerely wish to reconfirm to you that, this transaction is 100% legitimate and 100% risk free on your side as the President Muhammadu Buhari GCFR is directly involved.

Be duly informed that, I have discussed with the President and finalized with the Lawyer Barrister Musa Bello of GNCP Chambers and Associates in respect of this transaction. He will contact you accordingly for further details and draft of the investment agreement as your maximum cooperation is highly required to ensure the smooth completion of this project.

However, to expedite action, you can contact the Lawyer through his email address or telephone number stated below for necessary documentation.

Name: Barrister Musa Bello SAN

Add: 50A, Aguiyi Ironsi Street, Wuse Abuja Nigeria

Tel: +234-803-744-8033

Email: barr.musa.bello@gncpchambers.com or info@gncpchambers.com

Please endeavor to protect the integrity of the President by ensuring confidentiality of this project as he may decide to write to you at his convenient time.

The President is 100% involved and will issue directive to transfer the fund as soon as the proper documentation is completed in your name or company’s name as the authorized beneficiary. Secondly, the documentation procedure will be handled by the Lawyer as it is the responsibility of the President.

Thank you for your cooperation

Yours Faithfully

Dr. Boss Gidahyelda Mustapha

Secretary (SGF)

Tel: Tel: +234-905-801-2000

Email: info@statehouse-gov-ng.org

Email: sgf@statehouse-gov-ng.org

Phone: +2348037448033
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Nigeria
City or exchange location
Original network provider* MTN Nigeria Communications Ltd
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

info@gncpchambers.com

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Jun 29, 2022 9:44 pm

Attention:

Greetings,

Re-Letter of Introduction

With due respect, I was directed by my Client Dr. Boss Gidahyelda Mustapha, Secretary to the Government of the Federation, to contact you as regards to the proposed Investment capital worth One Hundred and Twenty Five Million United States Dollars Only (US$125,000,000.00) as a result of over-invoiced contract at NNPC

I am Barrister Musa R. Bello a Senior Advocate of Nigeria SAN, I am the Principal Counsel to GNCP Chambers and Associates. Attached in this email is my official identification card for your record.

Furthermore, you are required to furnish me with the below information to enable me draft the required contract agreement/MOU.As soon as the agreement is duly signed by both parties, I will then secure legal documents to back up the transfer of the fund directly into your personal/company's account without delay.

(1) Your Full Name:

(2) Company's Name

(3) Official Address:

(4) Direct Telephone Number:

(5) Valid Identification

Note that, as soon as I receive the above required information, I will draft the Contract Agreement within the next few days in accordance with the rules of engagement.

Respectfully,

Yours in Service,

Barr. Musa R. Bello, SAN

Principal Counsel

GNCP Chambers & Associates

50A, Aguiyi Ironsi Street, Wuse Abuja Nigeria

Tel: +234-803-744-8033

Email: info@gncpchambers.com

D/Email: barr.musa.bello@gncpchambers.com

Date: June 29, 2022

Header:

Delivered-To:
Received: by 2002:a05:6000:1083:0:0:0:0 with SMTP id y3csp226021wrw;
Wed, 29 Jun 2022 06:29:06 -0700 (PDT)
X-Google-Smtp-Source: AGRyM1uMXZ5b4EQowPoNOLoEe8OOJ4JlYdqyUhPweoVk9/dNmXcSdIROf8/B55iqR9MT3KpkDlUY
X-Received: by 2002:ad4:5dc1:0:b0:462:194:bc7a with SMTP id m1-20020ad45dc1000000b004620194bc7amr7859195qvh.87.1656509345927;
Wed, 29 Jun 2022 06:29:05 -0700 (PDT)
ARC-Seal: i=1; a=rsa-sha256; t=1656509345; cv=none;
d=google.com; s=arc-20160816;
b=L3VQEpEFKLSUQxlIm7aO5VM23du0j0j/u0m2GwOsZ4kunoCkg1W2tmFHmvKzbJjwbA
3FnhaRHsb1I3JWiBwOsich6JNwleudo0oZT3VMEy3rWUU1vcdVzYTUHXz6P5UDqO6fBB
Od6AIj2Igv72M0aT77LlKqww91gBTEr56UC6vDvpR1sHfOu5HCYf3WrrpVcPDuynUZSk
17/kF+qBZZNdupRPYDkemO1xo5oTApTL7MuOH1XplEZPtXXvCVdXMCph2hXi5TVA/Klk
9j/0UbOaJ0aULah+B6e3GOzQ3bXUXkzFr7z0d25qAEe9C20m41M0KojXtJVfk0d9gx6s
WYEQ==
ARC-Message-Signature: i=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=google.com; s=arc-20160816;
h=dkim-signature:message-id:subject:to:from:date:mime-version;
bh=6eAbiegLAUo7iYWQbjpUsMD1JrkmM1hulUxOt3Mij8w=;
b=vcD/e54i97rzfBbwwc9/1JUqIFn2q/oH/F9OrF+cyMnE3oMrRAJb3WsWOQ7KqlLBSl
TJtfJM84WLqIARRR6/Sl8MSPw+qCgjGzAJAlKMszyvR+DQP2ZQdxddTqYwzOayak8gF0
7aohh+vorZ1a7CSOLl/LDT7Kje+fh2NsTJzHEu96p+j7oEEQugbK9gWz3cqBoDV/ix1i
7eFe3xoVc2CN01CTYqzHvmVJ1En3DtyJu6vjNEooRv6k6zROVoDWeid6g1P1UY8TNw/G
7ecYttStLbMooc4eYYyjhU+LN0JXl0MYe2iedGMQSyl4QSJXMROQ4ylEJT993zhrqnd/
5BZA==
ARC-Authentication-Results: i=1; mx.google.com;
dkim=pass header.i=@gncpchambers.com header.s=autogenerated header.b=OpCdptkf;
spf=pass (google.com: domain of info@gncpchambers.com designates 216.40.44.11 as permitted sender) smtp.mailfrom=info@gncpchambers.com
Return-Path: <info@gncpchambers.com>
Received: from relay.hostedemail.com (smtprelay0011.hostedemail.com. [216.40.44.11])
by mx.google.com with ESMTPS id x15-20020a05620a258f00b006a6d28f482esi10545782qko.738.2022.06.29.06.29.05
for < >
(version=TLS1_3 cipher=TLS_AES_256_GCM_SHA384 bits=256/256);
Wed, 29 Jun 2022 06:29:05 -0700 (PDT)
Received-SPF: pass (google.com: domain of info@gncpchambers.com designates 216.40.44.11 as permitted sender) client-ip=216.40.44.11;
Authentication-Results: mx.google.com;
dkim=pass header.i=@gncpchambers.com header.s=autogenerated header.b=OpCdptkf;
spf=pass (google.com: domain of info@gncpchambers.com designates 216.40.44.11 as permitted sender) smtp.mailfrom=info@gncpchambers.com
Received: from omf03.hostedemail.com (a10.router.float.18 [10.200.18.1]) by unirelay01.hostedemail.com (Postfix) with ESMTP id 2B5C06081D for < >; Wed, 29 Jun 2022 13:29:05 +0000 (UTC)
Received: from [HIDDEN] (Authenticated sender: info@gncpchambers.com) by omf03.hostedemail.com (Postfix) with ESMTPA id BF6AC6001A for < >; Wed, 29 Jun 2022 13:29:04 +0000 (UTC)
MIME-Version: 1.0
Date: Wed, 29 Jun 2022 14:29:04 +0100
From: "GNCP CHAMBERS & ASSOCIATES" <info@gncpchambers.com>
To:
Subject: Attention: [Introduction]
Message-ID: <b97aadfd6dbe05990deba75f27ed0d0b@gncpchambers.com>
X-Sender: info@gncpchambers.com
Content-Type: multipart/mixed; boundary="=_a5e0d285b4a35d69f9539bf3158db884"
X-Spam-Status: No, score=7.33
X-Stat-Signature: jkymtxm6w7qx98u8wqnp1spzqdjxcwbn
X-Rspamd-Server: rspamout08
X-Rspamd-Queue-Id: BF6AC6001A
X-Session-Marker: 696E666F40676E63706368616D626572732E636F6D
X-Session-ID: U2FsdGVkX1/9XIgRyNgN1jFGGxOHFyIaYovqlHRYfHg=
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gncpchambers.com; h=mime-version:date:from:to:subject:message-id:content-type; s=autogenerated; bh=6eAbiegLAUo7iYWQbjpUsMD1JrkmM1hulUxOt3Mij8w=; b=OpCdptkf1saVvDrsZ5dBQD2bHlJlS6oE1IcDUh06OlfF5YI9tVF9ki3mvSwfXaRT7aM2avM8ET1N3Ws9B9oe8iW+prrEFMSv+FqwfSFE39Ibse1TlhVwaJPdug1TaFg6u89qvW7MukqLQFxggJpU9tahBrBzoWK2WW4d4aXtTVE6hnCfc6PpQlFhi1x3jU0MKBVeIzQc/fOh2kCjYgiqQ25Z0wxqWS8tXe2/AfVeuZoWpyaUUdl6u9wlCiOoccSp3qEzIVoMoqi4Hayr2eQDJzjP1M4P72r8kPEvhWzG58XXDUktWHt8ylafEh9v1aEhv/l/uCQhcDLQU1AjaoER8A==
X-HE-Tag: 1656509344-73803

--=_a5e0d285b4a35d69f9539bf3158db884
Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="=_e2822c3d491d0ca2696438b09dc5b267"

--=_e2822c3d491d0ca2696438b09dc5b267
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

Orig IP: 216.40.44.11 | Orig ISP: Tucows | City: Welland | Country: Canada

"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Re: gncpchambers.com

Unread postby firefly » Fri Jul 01, 2022 11:04 pm

Same about gncpchambers.com - fraudulent domain name used only for the email address, as in info@gncpchambers.com.

Entry in the aa419 database of fraudulent websites: https://db.aa419.org/fakebanksview.php?key=156985

From the domain name registration:

Domain Name: gncpchambers.com
Updated Date: 2022-02-27
Creation Date: 2022-02-27
Registrar Registration Expiration Date: 2023-02-27
Registrar: ENOM, INC.
Domain Status: ok
Registrant Name: REDACTED FOR PRIVACY
Registrant Organization: REDACTED FOR PRIVACY
Registrant Street: REDACTED FOR PRIVACY
Registrant Street:
Registrant City: REDACTED FOR PRIVACY
Registrant State/Province: NY
Registrant Postal Code: REDACTED FOR PRIVACY
Registrant Country: US
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Next

Return to Scammer 419 emails.