Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Scammers impersonating Gang Wu (Shengjing Bank)

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

Scammers impersonating Gang Wu (Shengjing Bank)

Unread postby firefly » Fri Feb 25, 2022 6:15 pm

Next of kin scam.

Hello,

I have a proposition that is 100% legal and it is worth some fortune.
I know it will be difficult to believe offers on the internet but, I hope
you can give me a try to explain to you further in a much better way along
with the best execution possible. I would appreciate it if you could reply back!

Sincerely,
Gang Wu

Header:

Received: from mail.posta.tim.it (172.111.226.7)
Reply-To: <gangwu101@inbox.lv>
Subject: Hello
Date: Wed, 23 Feb 2022 09:50:15 -0000

Originating IP: 172.111.226.7
Originating ISP: Datacenter-ip
Country of Origin: United States
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: Scammers impersonating Gang Wu (Shengjing Bank)

Unread postby firefly » Fri Feb 25, 2022 6:16 pm

Scam format used:

Greetings to you, I trust all is well with you, first of all, I will like to thank you for responding to my message, I know it's not safe to respond to a message from an unknown person, so I appreciate the fact that you took out time to respond to my message. It is very important I introduce myself to you. I am Mr. Gang Wu, Executive Director of the Shengjing Bank Co., Ltd and current Vice President at Shengjing Bank Co., Ltd . I would respectfully request that you keep the content of this mail confidential and respect the integrity of the information you come across as a result of this mail. I contacted you privately and no one is informed of this communication. I will give you the entire story behind the Business here. I do hope you find it interesting enough in accepting this proposal.

Sometime in 2006, the subject matter, made a deposit of Forty Five Million, Two Hundred and Seventy Five Thousand Dollars ($45,275,000.00) only in my branch, a number of notices were sent to him two years later for not operating the account and we later discovered that he died mysteriously, if you are familiar with private banking practice, those who patronize our services usually prefer anonymity but also some levels of detachment from conventional processes. In the deceased bio-data form, he listed no next of kin. In the field of private banking, accounts are rarely held under a name, depositors use numbers and codes to make the accounts anonymous.

In this case the deceased client, He died intestate. In line with our internal processes for account holders who have passed away my bank conducted a search in good faith to determine who should have right to claim the funds. This has for the past years been unfruitful. This sum has since been sitting in my bank and the interest is being rolled over with the principal sum at the end of each year, no one has been able to come forward for it, and according to the Laws of my environment (China), at the expiration of a given period, if the said fund is not claimed the money will revert to the ownership of the China government.

The banking world is fraught with huge rewards for those who occupy certain offices and oversee certain portfolios, in this case, I alone have the deposit details as I was the account officer to the deceased as at the time the account Fixed deposit was made, my bank will release the funds to no one unless evidence of relationship with the deceased is presented. The bank's management has no single idea of the history of the deposit, they are simply awaiting instructions to release the deposit to the party that comes forward, this is the situation. My bank has spent great amounts of money trying to track this man's family.

Consequently, what I propose is that I will like you to stand in as the next of kin to the depositor, so that the fruits of this old man's labor will not get into the hands of some corrupt government officials, acting in this capacity really is simple as I will explain in details to you when I get your response, being aware of this request I am making, I ask that if you find no interest in this project that you should discard this mail, I ask that you do not be vindictive and destructive, if my offer is of no appeal to you, delete this message and forget I ever contacted you. You may not know this but people like me who have made tidy sums out of comparable situations run the whole private banking sector, I am not a criminal and what I do, I do not find against good conscience, this may be hard for you to understand, but the dynamics of my industry dictates that I make this move, such opportunities only come ones' way once in a lifetime.

The reward for this project makes it a task well worth undertaking, I have evaluated the risks and the only risk I have here is from you refusing to work with me and alerting the public.

My position guarantees the successful execution of this transaction, if you find yourself able to work with me, I urge you to indicate to that effect

Awaiting your urgent reply

Regards

Mr. Gang Wu
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

gangwuu@mail.lv

Unread postby firefly » Fri Mar 18, 2022 6:42 pm

Hello,

I have a proposition that is 100% legal and it is worth some fortune.
I know it will be difficult to believe offers on the internet but, I hope
you can give me a try to explain to you further in a much better way along
with the best execution possible. I would appreciate it if you could reply back!

Sincerely,
Gang Wu

NOTE : If You Receive This Message In Your Junk Or Spam
It's Due To Your Internet Provider.

Header:

Received: from smtps.tin.it (103.75.116.101) by mta-out-02.tin.it (5.8.806)
Reply-To: <gangwuu@mail.lv>
Subject: Re:
Date: Fri, 18 Mar 2022 00:26:04 +1200
X-Mailer: Microsoft Outlook Express 6.00.2800.1081

Originating IP: 103.75.116.101
Originating ISP: Intergrid Group Pty Ltd
City: Sydney
Country of Origin: Australia
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

gangwui@yandex.com

Unread postby firefly » Sat Apr 02, 2022 9:10 pm

I wish to solicit for a moment of your bustling schedule to discuss a legitimate
business preposition with you. If intrigued do reply and I will finish you with
full insights regarding the business.
I found you on LinkedIn

Sincerely,
Gang Wu

NOTE : If You Receive This Message In Your Junk Or Spam Its Due To Your
Internet Provider.

Header:

Message-ID: <62486446.1c69fb81.aceca.d858SMTPIN_ADDED_BROKEN@mx.google.com>
Received: from smtps.tin.it (213.152.187.210)
Reply-To: <gangwui@yandex.com>
Subject: Re: Hi
Date: Sun, 3 Apr 2022 02:57:00 +1200

I found you on LinkedIn

"I" don't have a LinkedIn account...
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

gwu00gang@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Mon Apr 04, 2022 3:01 pm

The message sent to gangwui@yandex.com received a reply from gwu00gang@gmail.com:

Firstly, I would like to express my appreciation for your response and would like to introduce myself. I am Mr. Gang Wu, Executive Director of the Shengjing Bank Co., Ltd and current Vice President at Shengjing Bank Co., Ltd . I would respectfully request that you keep the content of this mail confidential and respect the integrity of the information you come across as a result of this mail.

I contacted you privately and no one is informed of this communication. I will give you the entire story behind the Business here. I do hope you find it interesting enough in accepting this proposal.

Sometime in 2006, the subject matter, made a deposit of Forty Five Million, Two Hundred and Seventy Five Thousand Dollars ($45,275,000.00) only in my branch, a number of notices were sent to him two years later for not operating the account and we later discovered that he died in a plane crash. If you are familiar with private banking practice, those who patronize our services usually prefer anonymity but also some levels of detachment from conventional processes. In the deceased bio-data form, he listed no next of kin. In the field of private banking, accounts are rarely held under a name, depositors use numbers and codes to make the accounts anonymous.

In this case the deceased client, He died intestate. In line with our internal processes for account holders who have passed away my bank conducted a search in good faith to determine who should have the right to claim the funds. This has for the past years been unfruitful. This sum has since been sitting in my bank and the interest is being rolled over with the principal sum at the end of each year. No one has been able to come forward for it. According to the Laws of my environment (China), at the expiration of a given period if the said fund is not claimed the money will revert to the ownership of the China government.

The banking world is fraught with huge rewards for those who occupy certain offices and oversee certain portfolios. In this case, I alone have the deposit details as I was the account officer to the deceased as at the time the account Fixed deposit was made my bank will release the deposit to no one unless evidence of relationship with the deceased is presented. The bank's management has no single idea of the history of the deposit. They are simply awaiting instructions to release the deposit to the party that comes forward. This is the situation. My bank has spent great amounts of money trying to track this man's family.

Consequently, what I propose is that I will like you to stand in as the next of kin to the depositor so that the fruits of this old man's labor will not get into the hands of some corrupt government officials. Acting in this capacity really is simple as I will explain in detail to you when I get your response. Being aware of this request I am making, I ask that if you find no interest in this project that you should discard this mail. I ask that you do not be vindictive and destructive. If my offer is of no appeal to you, delete this message and forget I ever contacted you. You may not know this but people like me who have made tidy sums out of comparable situations run the whole private banking sector. I am not a criminal and what I do, I do not find against good conscience, this may be hard for you to understand, but the dynamics of my industry dictates that I make this move. Such opportunities only come once in a lifetime.

The reward for this project makes it a task well worth undertaking. I have evaluated the risks and the only risk I have here is from you refusing to work with me and alerting the public.

My position guarantees the successful execution of this transaction. If you find yourself able to work with me, I urge you to indicate to that effect

Awaiting your urgent reply

Regards,
Mr. Gang Wu

Header:

Return-Path: <gwu00gang@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 4 Apr 2022 07:14:26 +1200
Message-ID: <CAPAaDDSgbe2d106Z1+wbqUoDDuoWkM9BOajCzQgvqPpVqokzQQ@mail.gmail.com>
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: gangwuu@mail.lv

Unread postby firefly » Sat May 21, 2022 11:00 pm

I wish to solicit for a moment of your bustling schedule to discuss
a business proposition with you. If intrigued do reply and I will finish
you with full insights regarding the business.

Sincerely,
Gang Wu

Header:

Received: from smtps.tin.it (89.238.166.235)
Subject: Re:
Date: Sat, 21 May 2022 15:30:51 +0300

Originating IP: 89.238.166.235
Originating ISP: M247 Ltd
City: Prague
Country of Origin: Czech Republic
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

gangwuu@mail.lv

Unread postby firefly » Sat Aug 20, 2022 7:47 pm

Same message received again from:

Received: from mail.posta.tim.it (23.105.190.166)
To: gw@info.info
Subject: proposition
Date: Fri, 19 Aug 2022 11:13:04 +0300

Originating IP: 23.105.190.166
Originating ISP: Leaseweb-usa-wdc-01
Country of Origin: United States
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.