Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

nartyclement22@gmail.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

nartyclement22@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Wed Jan 19, 2022 10:19 pm

RE: SWIFT TRANSFER OF US$5.2MILLION CONTRACT/INHERITANCE PART PAYMENT CONFIRMS OK.

CLEMENT NARTYADB <nartyclement22@gmail.com>
Bcc:

Tue, 18 Jan at 14:58

ATTN: MR / MADAM

RE: SWIFT TRANSFER OF US$5.2MILLION CONTRACT/INHERITANCE PART PAYMENT CONFIRMS OK.

From the records of outstanding contractors/ Inheritance due for payment with the Government of Ghana your name and company was discovered as next on the list of the outstanding contractors/ Inheritance payment who have not received their transfer part payments. I wish to inform you that your part payment is being processed and will be released to you as soon as you respond to this letter. Also note that from my record in my file your outstanding contract/ Inheritance payment is $5.2M (Five Million Two Hundred Thousand United States Dollars).

Please re-confirm to me the followings:

1) Your full name.

2) Phone, Fax and Mobile #.

3) Company name, Position and Address.

4) Profession, age and marital status.

5) Copy of int'l passport.

As soon as this information is received, your payment will be made to you in a certified bank draft or wired to your bank account directly from the Bank of Ghana and the copy of transfer will be given to you for you to take to your bank and confirm it.

Contact me on my direct Email address as soon as you receive this message

Best Regards

Mr. Narty Klement

Director Treasury bill

African Development Bank

(ADB) Accra-Ghana
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.