Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

oasis77777777@gmail.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

oasis77777777@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Wed Jan 19, 2022 7:52 pm

Dying widow scam.

Greetings to you,
I'm Mrs. Sarah Nelson Tan, I was married to Engr Nelson Tan, who worked for ExxonMobil oil company for fifteen years before he died in 2009. You may have heard of him at the oil company. We were married for 25 years without a child. He died while working in an oil company on April 11, 2009.
Before he died, we were both devoted Christians. Since his death, I have decided not to remarry. When my late husband was alive, he made a fixed deposit of (EUR 22million) with a finance company which i will not like to disclose here now. i was planning to start up Orhanage home with this fund before this sickness struck me.
I'm currently in a hospital undergoing chemotherapy for lung cancer. Since then I have been unable to speak and I know that, I only have little time to live because the disease is getting worse every day.

I need you to receive this fund and distribute it to charities and other vulnerable people in your city.If you are willing and honest enough to grant my requests, kindly reply me with your full names, and personal or business address.By the Grace of God i will hand over the docuements for you to get the fund.Email me at:oasis77777777@gmail.com

Header:

Received: from mailserver3.ohmyhost.pl (mailserver3.ohmyhost.pl. [78.46.25.21])
Reply-To: <tsaranelson@gmail.com>
Subject: GREETINGS TO YOU
Date: Wed, 19 Jan 2022 03:57:44 +0100
X-Mailer: Microsoft Outlook Express 6.00.2600.0000
Message-Id: <20220119115617.19C176491E21@mailserver3.ohmyhost.pl>
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.