Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

mail.lamberti.mark@gmail.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Jan 29, 2022 8:30 pm

Hi

If the person that contacted you from SARB is in regards to the funds, kindly work with him because I wouldn't know anyone from the bank who will be contacting you as I don't work in the banking sector, My duty was to ensure that all the approval documents were approved and transferred under your names.

The full meaning of (SARB) is South Africa Reserve Bank, so I will advise that you work with Mr Peter to ensure that the transfer is successfully carried out.

Regards,
Mr. Mark Lamberti.
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

petermasela@financier.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Jan 29, 2022 8:40 pm

24HOURS SERVICES AND MONITORING =================================================================

Attention:

THE TRANSFER OF YOUR CONTRACT VALUE USD35000000.00

View attached documents and provide your full banking details to enable us process your contract payment.

24HOURS SERVICES AND MONITORING>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

.....................................................................................................................................................................................................
26/01/2022 / Printer- 7224-00001920618239-2021

……………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………............
………………………… Instance Type and Transmission …………………………..
Notification (Transmission) of Original sent to
(South African Reserve Bank)
Network Delivery Status : Network Ack
Priority / Delivery : Normal
Message Input Reference : 1532
031010SARBXXAXX4748035166
………………………………………… Message Header ………………………………................................................................................................
………………………………… Message Trailer ………………………………................................................................................................
{MAC: 1DDSDCC6}
{CHK : 41E32EFFABE5}
……………………………………… Intervention ………………………………............................................................................................................
Category : Network Report
Application : SWIFT Interface
Operator : SYSTEM
LondonUKF32SARBXXXAXX46759880{ 1 : F32SARBXXXAXX46759880} {3 : { 433 :0314101535} {

Ref:SARB/289045/ ***********/ Ref:SARB/289045/ ***********/Ref:SARB/289045/ ***********/

>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<><<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

24HOURS SERVICES AND MONITORING>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

F32SARBXXXAXX46759880{ 1 : F32SARBXXXAXX46759880} {3 : { 433 :0314101535}
24HOURS SERVICES AND MONITORING ==================================================================

Thanks for your co-operations.
Yours sincerely,
Mr.Peter Masela.
(International Payment System Department​ South African Reserve Bank).
Direct Telephone+27-788-66-1638.
08am to 10pm everyday (except National Holidays, Christmas Day, Boxing Day and
New Year's Day).

******************************************************************************************

This e-mail message and any documents included (if any) are intended solely for the addressee hereof and may contain information that is
confidential and privileged. If you are not the intended recipient, you are prohibited from reading, disclosing, reproducing, distributing,
disseminating or otherwise using this transmission or any information contained in this transmission.
Delivery of this transmission to any person other than the intended recipient is not intended to waive any right or privilege. If you have
received this transmission in error, please advise the sender by reply e-mail and immediately delete the message from your system.
Help us fight fraud, corruption, unethical behavior or any other suspicious activities that could be detrimental to our success by
phoning the National Anti-Corruption Hotline number.Thanks.

Header:

Return-Path: <petermasela@financier.com>
Received: from [41.113.112.191] ([41.113.112.191]) by web-mail.mail.com (3c-app-mailcom-lxa16.server.lan
Message-ID: <trinity-a4ede589-8bf2-4043-8b38-b85147007e86-1643277441629@3c-app-mailcom-lxa16>
Subject: Reminder

Orig IP: 41.113.112.191 | Orig ISP: Ticsa-asn | City: Johannesburg | Country: South Africa

Telephone: +27788661638
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination South Africa
City or exchange location
Original network provider* MTN
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Jan 30, 2022 10:57 pm

You don't act as if this money is your? Are you not the one that needs to be following up with the bank for someone who's expecting to receive 35Million? Your action is too slow and to be honest if i were to be the bank i would have asked you lots of questions regarding the money and how you come about such a huge amount of money.

And if you are not interested in executing this transaction please kindly let me know to look for someone else.

Regards,
Mr. Mark Lamberti.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Jan 31, 2022 8:58 pm

Hi

Why would you mention my name to the bank? It seems like you don't follow instructions, I have repeatedly told you that on no occasion should my name be mentioned to the bank, Do you want to jeopardize this transaction for me?

Like I told you previously that if the bank contacts you regarding these transactions you should work with them, I do not work in the banking sector and how will I know who will be contacting you? I have told you the manner in which you are handling this transaction is not pleasing at all.

Regards,
Mr. Mark Lamberti.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Feb 01, 2022 10:32 pm

Now I see why you never cared about when i referred to your mobile number because from the beginning you have it in your mind to sabotage this transaction.

Please issue me with a Power Of Attorney immediately to allow me to look for someone else who will pay attention to instructions and details.

Regards,
Mr. Mark Lamberti.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Feb 01, 2022 10:39 pm

24HOURS SERVICES AND MONITORING =================================================================

Attention:

Transfer Status Detailed :...............99% 99% 99%
99%
Amount:USD35000000.00

99%

Confirmation Code:2121/678479 99%

View attached document and provide your Forex Data Systems Programmer Initiative Registration Fee USD2500.00
Kindly revert back to enable me direct how to settle the required fee USD1500.00 (Two Thousand Five Hundred United States Dollars)

We have tried to deduct the fee from the principal amount but it was not possible due to clause on the contract funds insurance coverage.

.....................................................................................................................................................................................................
01/02/2022 / Printer- 7224-00001920618239-2021

………………………………………… Message Header ………………………………................................................................................................
………………………………… Message Trailer ………………………………................................................................................................
……………………………………… Intervention ………………………………............................................................................................................
LondonUKF32SARBXXXAXX46759880{ 1 : F32SARBXXXAXX46759880} {3 : { 433 :0314101535} {

Ref:SARB/289045/ ***********/ Ref:SARB/289045/ ***********/Ref:SARB/289045/ ***********/

>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<><<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

24HOURS SERVICES AND MONITORING>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

24HOURS SERVICES AND MONITORING ==================================================================

Yours sincerely,
Mr.Peter Masela.
New Year's Day).

******************************************************************************************

This e-mail message and any documents included (if any) are intended solely for the addressee hereof and may contain information that is
confidential and privileged. If you are not the intended recipient, you are prohibited from reading, disclosing, reproducing, distributing,
disseminating or otherwise using this transmission or any information contained in this transmission.
Delivery of this transmission to any person other than the intended recipient is not intended to waive any right or privilege. If you have
received this transmission in error, please advise the sender by reply e-mail and immediately delete the message from your system.
Help us fight fraud, corruption, unethical behavior or any other suspicious activities that could be detrimental to our success by

"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Feb 02, 2022 10:40 pm

Attention:

Let me know when you are ready to enable me furnish you the account details for the payment of the required fee.

02/02/2022 / Printer- 7224-00001920618239-2021

Yours sincerely,
Mr.Peter Masela.
New Year's Day).

Attention:

Below is our agent account for the payment.
Please forward the proof of payment to me immediatel you pay the fee.

BENEFICIARY- A. C. P.
BANK NAME- ABSA BANK
ACCOUNT NUMBER- 935926XXXX
SWIFT CODE- ABSAZAJJ
BANK ADDRESS- SHOP L65, FERNDALE ON REPUBLIC, REPUBLIC ROAD FERNDALE, RANDBURG 2125, JOHANNESBURG, SOUTH AFRICA
BENEFICIARY ADDRESS:
JOHANNESBURG, SOUTH AFRICA

02/02/2022 / Printer- 7224-00001920618239-2021

Yours sincerely,
Mr.Peter Masela.
New Year's Day).

"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Feb 02, 2022 10:47 pm

Hi ,

My wish is for us to finalize this transaction together and move to the next phase which is the investment part once the funds has been successfully remitted into your account, So please kindly work with the bank and keep me update

We have come a long way.
Regards,
Mr. Mark Lamberti.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Feb 03, 2022 9:34 pm

Hi

Please, I'm very worried, i want to know what exactly is going on from the paying bank regarding the transfer of the funds.

What kind of business are you into and what will be your advice regarding business investment in your country USA., Also kindly provide me with your correct mobile number as i wish to speak with you over the phone or you call me on my mobile: +27 78035 3555.

Keep me updated on what is happening urgently.
Regards,
Mr. Mark Lamberti.

Phone: +27780353555
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination South Africa
City or exchange location
Original network provider* MTN
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Feb 03, 2022 9:36 pm

Attention:

Noted with thanks.
03/02/2022 / Printer- 7224-00001920618239-2021

Yours sincerely,
Mr.Peter Masela.
New Year's Day).

"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

PreviousNext

Return to Scammer 419 emails.