Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

mail.lamberti.mark@gmail.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

Unread postby firefly » Wed Jan 19, 2022 7:35 pm

Money transfer scam.

Hello Sir/Madam,

I got your Email contact details from the South Africa Exchange Information On-line Service on my personal programmed search on the internet for a reputable company or individual to assist me sincerely & confidential which your information & profiles were very satisfactory, so I decided to contact you immediately.

It is my great pleasure to write you this letter. Within the Eskom Holdings Limited where I work as a Director of Audit and Project Implementation, I have in my possession an overdue payment in US currency.

The said funds represent certain percentage of the total contract value executed on behalf of my Department by a foreign contracting firm, which, I the official over-invoiced to the amount of US$35,000, 000.00 (Thirty Five Million United States Dollar). Though the actual contract cost has been paid to the original contractor leaving the excess balance unclaimed. Since the present elected Government is determined to pay foreign contractors all debts owed, so as to maintain good relationship with foreign governments and non-government agencies, we included our bills for approvals with the Department of Finance and the South Africa Reserve Bank (SARB).

I am seeking your assistance to front as beneficiary of the unclaimed funds, since I am not allowed to operate foreign accounts, Details and change of beneficiary information upon application for claim to reflect payment and approvals will be secured on behalf of you/your Company. I have to propose that should you be willing to assist me in this transaction your share as compensation will be (35%), and the balance of (65%) will be for me. The business is completely safe and secure, provided you treat it with Utmost confidentiality. It does not matter whether you/your Company does contract projects, as a transfer of powers will be secured in favor of you/your Company. Also, your area of specialization is not a hindrance to the successful execution of this transaction.

I have reposed my confidence in you and hope that you will not disappoint me.

For more information kindly direct email to: mail.lamberti.mark@gmail.com

Thanks for your co-operation.

Here’s my direct mobile number: +27 78035 3555

Regards,
Mr. Mark Lamberti.

Header:

Return-Path: <mr.kebi.s@gmail.com>
Reply-To: mail.lamberti.mark@gmail.com
Date: Tue, 18 Jan 2022 23:07:39 +0200
Message-ID: <CA+dEwNvTzCvM2A8a2mu+KHUkXxfoFzTezgWjUXUYaPJ0=7NuXw@mail.gmail.com>
Subject:
To: undisclosed-recipients:;

+27780353555
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination South Africa
Original network provider* MTN
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Jan 20, 2022 9:04 pm

Hi,

Thank you for your response, this transaction is 100% legit and risk free.

Kindly send me the following information immediately to enable me submit an application of claim on your behalf.

Your full names:
Your mobile telephone number:
Your full address:

Also provide me with a copy of your identification to enable me know who exactly I'm dealing with.

I await your response.
Regards,
Mr. Mark Lamberti.

Header:

Return-Path: <mail.lamberti.mark@gmail.com>
Received: from mail-sor-f41.google.com (mail-sor-f41.google.com. [209.85.220.41])
Date: Wed, 19 Jan 2022 22:45:01 +0200
Message-ID: <CAF9cNef4BR4Cv50LpJGxx2jycQfeC9=iicaOfLqOcJdUxQtsDA@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: Re:
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Jan 21, 2022 8:34 pm

Hi

Thanks! I have received your details and I have also submitted an application of claim on your behalf once they are approved, copies will be made available to you.

What kind of business are you into and what type of business will you advise or suggest to me that I venture into in your country after our sharing based on the percentage agreed but under your guidance and supervision.

Here's my mobile number +27 78035 3555

Regards,
Mr. Mark Lamberti
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Jan 22, 2022 8:25 pm

Ok but will you be the one to manage the investment for me over there as i do not have any plans to invest mine in South Africa.

Regards,
Mr. Mark Lamberti.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Jan 23, 2022 8:40 pm

Hi,
'
I think that will be the best idea, thanks for your honesty.

Regards,
Mr. Mark Lamberti.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Jan 24, 2022 9:01 pm

Yes that sounds excellenta and I'm looking forward to finalizing this transaction with you.

Regards,
Mr. Mark Lamberti.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Jan 25, 2022 8:53 pm

Hi

Attached are the transfer approval authorization documents which I secured on your behalf today.

I want you to understand that the international modalities of transfer practice, verifying the legitimacy of the contract payment has been forwarded to the federal financial authorities here in South Africa and you are the current beneficiary of the contract payment.

The paying bank will communicate to you any moment from now and please do not let them know that I have shared /interest in the aforementioned contract payment or a personal relationship with you regarding the contract funds when you are in communication with the paying bank.

Kindly update me once you hear from the paying bank.
Regards,
Mr. Mark Lamberti.

"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Jan 26, 2022 8:13 pm

Hi

I do not have the email address of the bank, However if the bank has made contact with you it has to be in regards to the funds, so i'm guessing when you see that you will definitely identify it yourself.

Kindly keep me updated once you have received any direct communication from the bank.

Regards,
Mr. Mark Lamberti.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Jan 27, 2022 10:14 pm

I don't really know exactly which of the commercial banks will be appointed for the remittance, however if you receive any communication regarding the transfer you should forward it to me to enable me to advise you further.

Regards,
Mr. Mark Lamberti.

Hi

I think you should be communicating with me now more often seeing the level we are now in this transaction, I tried calling you early on the telephone number you provided to me before now kept saying an unrecognized number.

Kindly verify the number above PH: or call me on my direct mobile number +27 78 035 3555.

Have you received any communication from the paying bank?

Get back to me urgently.

Regards,
Mr. Mark Lamberti.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Jan 28, 2022 9:00 pm

Is that not the person from the bank who's supposed to remit the funds to you?

Am I not happy with the way you are handling this transaction or the way you are communicating with me? I made you aware of the mobile number which you provided to me that is not going through but you never said anything about it.

Is this how you will handle this transaction?

Regards,
Mr. Mark Lamberti.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Next

Return to Scammer 419 emails.