Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Narcdje@outlook.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

Narcdje@outlook.com

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Feb 03, 2022 7:41 pm

Good Morning

Sir I have ATTACHED the INVESTMENT AGREEMENT DOCUMENT AND THE FUND PROCESSING FORM beneath this email. please check the downloads , sign the both of them and return back .

However, Your International Passport or Driver license or any form of recent identification is highly needed due to the Magnitude of the Contract Sum of USD$22.2 Million which you will still need to deal with the bank . So, I will wait to hear from you immediately with the Return of the Agreement

I hope to read from you real soon.

Regards

Narciso

Attn

I just noticed the error on the OWNERSHIP CERTIFICATE which was issued out this morning from the Court.

However, it has been corrected.

Please check the attached documents and sign the Deed of agreement and return is back immediately.

Regards

Narciso

"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Narcdje@outlook.com

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Feb 04, 2022 7:54 pm

Hello

Okay. You are approved for it . Provide whatever signature form you can.

However, i also want to share some information to you and how grateful i am , whenever i read your email. So, I decided to give you the complete logistics of How we can possibly achieve this goal because the Consignment Box which contains the funds is still locked down at the Finance House of the Airport Agency . Also, kind note that this fund has been under threat for some time that is why I wrote you earlier informing you about the existence of the funds?

Also, we need to achieve this goal together by requesting the release of the funds to you as beneficiary and rightful owner of the consignment which was abandoned at Airport. I will ensure i follow every possible means to ensure this consignment is been shipped diplomatically to your doorstep through the Nearest Airport around you. I will be making urgent processing of the delivery starting from today and i will give you feedback on Monday. So Please Let me know the name of the airport close to you.

Let me hear from you once you recognize my email.

I am at your service.

Narciso
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Narcdje@outlook.com

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Feb 08, 2022 7:33 pm

Good Morning

I received the confirmation of your nearest airport in either , but i will need to be specific to me so that i can submit your preferred airport near to your doorstep.

However, I have succeeded in contacting the Goldman Sachs Group, Inc Johannesburg South Africa . They are the leading global investment banking, securities and International delivery and Management. The funds have been lodged under the Goldman Sachs Group as they will be proceeding with Shipment of the consignment to you at

I will be applying for the release of the entire funds to you via a diplomatic means so you will be able to receive the funds in person while meeting the diplomat from Goldman Sachs Group . I will be requesting for such payment system as the Goldman's makes diplomatic delivery of consignment internationally so you will be ready to meet with the diplomat next week.

Meanwhile, The Airport Authorities has requested that hence you have been declared as the rightful owner of the consignment trunk box which was intercepted at the Tambo International Airport Johannesburg South Africa, They have demanded that you have to only pay the demurrage charges of $150 dollars. The payment should be made with ITUNES GIFT CARD because the card will only be used to sort and settle the staffs of the United Nations Agency, Anti-Drug agency and other relevant governmental bodies in order not to stand as hindrance before the shipment . This $150 is the only fee delaying the shipment at the moment and it is also the only payment which you are ever to pay towards this deal.

Here is my digit +27633327566. WhatsApp me immediately you receive this message.

Regards

Narciso

Phone: +27633327566
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination South Africa
City or exchange location
Original network provider* MTN
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Narcdje@outlook.com

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Feb 09, 2022 7:27 pm

Hello

I received your mail but at this aspect we do not received cash at the moment due to our security protocols. You should please endeavor to get a store or Walmart around you and purchase an iTunes gift card or steam wallet gift card.

This card is to be used to access some CLOSED FILES under the security and inspection department which only accept the cards Alphabetic code as to lunch towards your consignment delivery to your doorstep in XXXXX through the diplomatic means. Please endeavor to get the card as per instructed from the store or Walmart as we don't accept cash at the moment as explained earlier.

Thank you and hope to read from you soon

Narciso
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Narcdje@outlook.com

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Feb 10, 2022 8:03 pm

Dear

Sorry for my late response to your mail. I am looking for a way out of this in order to make success. You do not expect me to abandoned this transaction because of gift card, so i took upon myself to know if i can get through this . Please confirm the receipt and shipment documents of the consignment . I will let you know further as soon as the consignment leaves the airport and will furnish you with the tracking number also so you can monitor and track the consignment till it arrives your airport. We are still making arrangement with the board of directors. after our last meetings this evening.

i will get back to you with the final processing of the delivery to you . find attached beneath this email. Your receipt and also the shipment documents with the entire amount spent during this course.

Regards,

Narciso

"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Narcdje@outlook.com

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Feb 14, 2022 7:39 pm

Good morning

I am sorry for not responding sooner but i guess today is actual moment to let you know that outcome of the board meeting last weekend.

Sir, I want you understand that the consignment is about to be ship today to your address in which it will arrive via the nearest airport as included in the shipment documents which i sent last weekend to you. Furthermore, i want you to note that in order for the consignment to get adequately cover and proper securities purposes, The Board of directors has requested that we need to the consignments to be INSURED with Insurnace cover which will cost the sum of $1850 .

I have taken care of the shipment charges / Ownership charges from the airport authorities and the supreme court. I Urge you to proceed immediately with the Insurance cover so the shipment can proceed immediately .

Thank you and hope to read from you real soon.

Regards

Narciso
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Narcdje@outlook.com

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Feb 16, 2022 7:28 pm

Good Evening

Thank you for your patience towards the shipment as the entire process has been finalized.

Regarding to the Insurance payment, I have been advised to let you know that that you are to make the payment of $1850 to the agent who handles the affairs of the Board of Directors alongside the Airport Authorities .

Here is the payment directions and you are to make the payment via western union details as follows;

Receiver Name : N. Y. M.
Address : JOHANNESBURG SOUTH AFRICA
Text question : God
Answer : Bless

As soon as you make this payment. Kindly get back to me with the payment information such as Sender name and address. 10 digit mtcn control numbers and also the copy of the western union slip.

Thank you and hope to read from you soon

Regards

Narciso
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Previous

Return to Scammer 419 emails.