Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Narcdje@outlook.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

Narcdje@outlook.com

Unread postby firefly » Fri Jan 07, 2022 8:29 pm

Money transfer scam.

I am surprised that you did not get my first mail to you. I am Narciso Djedje , the Inspection Unit Manager United Nations Inspection Agency in Tambo International Airport Johannesburg South Africa.

During our investigation, I discovered an abandoned shipment through a Diplomat who abandoned the box of consignment and flew away after it was discovered to be cash worth of Twenty-two Million Two Hundred Thousand United States Dollars only. It has been held in our facility here in JNB Johannesburg South Africa. I want to inquire from you, if you can handle this project with me which I believe will benefit us both. Please get back to me if you are interested. My Plans towards these funds are as follows

i] Investment capital on my own share of the funds are to invest in Real Estates, Industries, Fisheries, Transports and Hotels.

Take note that this transaction is 100% legitimate and risk free. Feel free to ask me any questions as i want you to receive the box of consignment and we share the contents.

Thanks for honoring this invitation. Expecting your mail ASAP.

Narciso Djedje

Header:

Return-Path: <carboncarsystemsicloud@gmail.com>
Reply-To: Narcdje@outlook.com
Date: Fri, 7 Jan 2022 09:20:38 +0100
Message-ID: <CABhSqEU2NrbsLDHJrLmhMFT=ZPY8QXYf4KcVPvk2nUhcd-+vVg@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: Re: *Try Open This Email*
To: undisclosed-recipients:;
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Narcdje@outlook.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Jan 08, 2022 7:43 pm

Dear

I received your mail, I feel glad that you want to assist me towards how this business investment worth of $22.2M and I am here to assure you will never regret your involvement cause this business is 100% reality as all l want is your maximum cooperation to actualize the transaction without any problem as i am obliged to ensure that every due process is legal and must be protected with the rules of law abiding the Country.

However, I'll be very happy to have you as my partner so that you could stand as the beneficiary to the consignment box. I will be giving you a good share of the entire funds once it's been released under your custody as my partner and the beneficiary. So l assured you again that this business will be executed under legal process while in order to precede, l will like you to fill the attachment FORM 0-C17 with the required information and return it back to me immediately.

Note, as soon as l receive the FORM 0-C17 from you, i will commence immediately without delay and apply for Authority of Ownership Certificate in order to have the contents claim in your name. After wish I’m going to have a drafted Deed of Agreement in case both will sign and for all security biding us towards the investment and mode of shearing upon your confirmation’s funds under your control. In the Deed of agreement, I will make it clear about the percentage capital been mapped out for my investment and so on. Moreover, I am going to include my percentage figure which I am yet to release you for participation as a partner.

Thank you and looking forward in hearing from you soonest you have this email message and submit the form back too. Feel free to contact me on WhatsApp +27633327566 for Further Inquiries

Regards

Narciso Djedje

Header:

Return-Path: <Narcdje@outlook.com>
Received: from LO0P123MB3884.GBRP123.PROD.OUTLOOK.COM ([fe80::d1a1:aa2:9c62:24d0]) by
Subject: Re: Re: *Try Open This Email*
Date: Sat, 8 Jan 2022 02:16:16 +0000
Message-ID: <LO0P123MB3884CF5847666CD4056CCB46A94E9@LO0P123MB3884.GBRP123.PROD.OUTLOOK.COM>

Phone: +27633327566
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination South Africa
City or exchange location
Original network provider* MTN
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Narcdje@outlook.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Jan 09, 2022 7:45 pm

Ok Send your Information and also a copy of your driver license .

Thank you
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Narcdje@outlook.com

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Jan 10, 2022 8:02 pm

Good Morning

Your Information was received and acknowledged this morning .

Due to you lack of printing issues on your Computer and other several complains , I decided to assist in the very way i could.

I will be filling the FUND APPLICATION FORM with your nominated mailing address . I will also need you to send me your Driver's License as Proof of Identification as i will be processing the Ownership Certificate with your mailing address and the Driver's License.

Thank you and I wait to hear from you

Narciso Antonio
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Narcdje@outlook.com

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Jan 11, 2022 7:56 pm

Yes, it is highly recommended because the bank cannot issue a payment release order to any customers without a proper means of identification.

So hurry and apply in order to submit soon.

Thank you
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Narcdje@outlook.com

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Jan 12, 2022 10:17 pm

Good evening

I am about leaving the office before i received your mail.

If you have a driver's license. you can also send .

Can we talk on WhatsApp. Feel free to contact me on WhatsApp +27633327566 for Further Inquiries

Regards

Narciso
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Narcdje@outlook.com

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Jan 21, 2022 7:48 pm

Dear

How are you doing this day?

How is the processing of your Passport?

I have already started the processing the paperwork from the Supreme Court and might be release to me on Monday.

I will need your approval today in order to know if i can proceed while you are waiting for the passport to be out.

Can we talk on WhatsApp. Feel free to contact me on WhatsApp +27633327566 for Further Inquiries

Regards

Narciso
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Narcdje@outlook.com

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Jan 24, 2022 7:35 pm

Good Morning

I have some good news about the claim.

I will be hoping to read from you this morning so we can discuss more concerning the progress of this entire project.

Thank you . Can I have your whatsapp Number .

Narciso
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Narcdje@outlook.com

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Feb 01, 2022 8:01 pm

Good Morning and Happy New Month XXXXX.

May this month bring good news and happiness to us both as we look forward in finalizing our project with the Investment to kick off immediately.

Thank you and hope to read from you in order to know the reason for delay.

Regards

Narciso
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Narcdje@outlook.com

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Feb 02, 2022 8:13 pm

Good Morning

I received your mail and i want you to hurry and confirm the authentic of the information below as i am ready to proceed further to secure the needed paperwork in order to enable us proceed further without any further delays.

Please confirm these details ;

Are they correct or not?

Immediately l receives the confirmation from you, i will commence immediately without delay and apply for Authority of Ownership Certificate in order to have the contents claim in your name. After wish I’m going to have a drafted Deed of Agreement in case both will sign and for all security biding us towards the investment and mode of shearing upon your confirmation’s funds under your control. In the Deed of agreement, I will make it clear about the percentage capital been mapped out for my investment and so on. Moreover, I am going to include my percentage figure which I am yet to release you for participation as a partner.

Regards

Narciso
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Next

Return to Scammer 419 emails.