Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

woodpeters1958@gmail.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

woodpeters1958@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Tue Jan 04, 2022 10:20 pm

Wood Peters <woodpeters1958@gmail.com>
To:

Tue, 4 Jan at 07:57

My Name is Mr. Wood Peters .I retired from Barclays Bank of London, due to injuries I sustained from a motor accident which doesn’t allow me to carry out daily banking activities. There is a confidential business I want to discuss with you. There is a customer of my Bank by name Mr. Averegov Chekovic from Russia. (a crude oil magnet) The man brought the sum of $175.5 million dollars (One hundred and seventy five million, five hundred thousand U.S Dollars) to London in 2010 which he wanted to use for a hotel project. I assisted him to lodge the money in my Bank and I was his account officer.

After the deposit of the money, the man traveled back to Russia where he had a fatal motor accident and died with his only son and his wife. I have made valuable efforts to locate any of his relations without any good result. Due to the fact that $175.5 Million Dollars he deposited in my Bank has over stayed in the Bank unattended for years, management of my Bank now regards the money as abandoned and want to declare it to the monetary authority as abandoned money.

In view of the aforesaid, i have decided to make claims to the money, making use of another person’s name as his next of kin and i have presented the whole required legal documents to my Bank and remittance approval of the money has been granted by my Bank. If you can assist me to receive the money, I will tell you what to do and how to do it. Please be informed that this transaction is 100% risk free for both sides . The transfer shall be carried out through bank to bank wire transfer waiting for your reply.
My regards,
Wood Peters
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.