Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

kwasi.kofi3231@gmail.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

kwasi.kofi3231@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Wed Dec 08, 2021 1:16 am

Money transfer scam.

Dear Friend

I am soliciting your assistance in the transfer of some huge amounts of money into your account and investing in your country if you are willing to work with me. The fund is being held under a Non-investment account with Citibank NA Ghana limited.

I will program your name on the account holding the fund as the original depositor and then process outward remittance of the funds to you. You will get 45% of the total funds of US$12,800,000.00 for your role plus investment of my portion under a documented working agreement.

If you are interested, kindly get back to me with your response alongside your physical contact address/ mobile phone number and we will move quickly to consummate the deal.

I am waiting for your positive response.

With regards
Mr.Kwasi Kofi.
Home Address:HS#20,Manet Cottage,
Spintex Rd.

Header:

Return-Path: <jamesgh313@gmail.com>
Reply-To: kwasi.kofi3231@gmail.com
Date: Mon, 6 Dec 2021 14:37:34 +0000
Message-ID: <CAKOUniuS027F1-PGmnUSofoyS-=NnQn+BwLDkg3s0e4vAtMRSA@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: Best Regards
To: undisclosed-recipients:;
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.