Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

davidwangleee@gmail.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

davidwangleee@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Tue Dec 07, 2021 11:54 pm

Recovery scam.

Good Day,
Am Mr. David Lee The Custom Officer For United Nations Here Paris, France Am The Inspection Officer
For All Consignment Coming In And Going Out From The EU In The Name Of The United Nations. I
Happen To Discover That You Have An Abandon Consignment Inheritance Box Worth US$25 million ,
After Proper Investigation, I Discovered That The Consignment Was Meant To Be Delivered To Your
Address Abandon The Consignment And Left Without Notice Of Return to you.
This Consignment Was Kept In Our Storage Facility For Over 1 Years Now. As I Write This Message To
You, I Was Just Clearing Up The Storage facility Today When I Discovered The Sealed Consignment,
After I Checked The Consignment Number On Our Database,I Discovered That It Was Register In Your Name,
I Decided To Contact You Because I Can Also Complete the Delivery To You Without Delay, But You Will
Have to pay the CUSTOMS DUTY FEE only to enable proceed to your country, And You Will Also Promise
Me that this Deal Will Be Kept 100% Confidential Between The Both Of Us Until I you receive the
Consignment.
I Will Not Want To Waste More Of Your Time, Attach to me your Identification and full address , We
Can Complete This Once I Hear From You And Your Ready for me to assist you deliver this fund
sucessfully
Kindly Reply Back To Me By E-Mail:davidwangleee@gmail.com

Header:

Received: from static.137.40.130.94.clients.your-server.de (static.137.40.130.94.clients.your-server.de. [94.130.40.137])
Message-ID: <61ac9937.1c69fb81.a2008.06b0SMTPIN_ADDED_MISSING@mx.google.com>
Reply-To: <davidwangleee@gmail.com>
Subject: FROM MR DAVID LEE CODE/48188
Date: Sun, 5 Dec 2021 11:49:17 +0100
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.