Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

kwan.sam@hotmail.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

kwan.sam@hotmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Fri Dec 03, 2021 8:55 pm

Next of kin scam.

Dear Friend

I am Mr Sam Kwan.I am working with one of the prime banks in Lome Togo. I have decided to contact you for a financial transaction which values $4,500,000.00 (four Million five Hundred Thousand US Dollars). This is an abandoned fund that belongs to a late foreign customer of our bank. I want a foreign account where the bank will smoothly transfer this fund. Contact me urgently. I will let you know the next step and procedure to follow in order to finalize this transaction successfully.Contact me for more detail.Thanks

Waiting for your positive response.

Header:

Return-Path: <dj415943@gmail.com>
Reply-To: kwan.sam@hotmail.com
Date: Wed, 1 Dec 2021 09:59:10 +0000
Message-ID: <CAOfazTJBk16q+Oq4nN8MJu2uQBDcddPADq12=bkoWK9fLPqkdg@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: Waiting for your positive response.
To: undisclosed-recipients:;
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.