Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

infoservice0021@gmail.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

infoservice0021@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Fri Dec 03, 2021 7:54 pm

URGENT REPLY

Jakaam Mishail <infoservice0021@gmail.com>
Reply-To: jakaammh1@gmail.com

Bcc:

Fri, 3 Dec at 16:40

Good Day,

I have a confidential proposal for you, and I need your help.

Regards
Jakaam.
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Re: jakaammh1@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Sat Dec 04, 2021 8:37 pm

Same message also received from:

Return-Path: <hunbakimre1@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 3 Dec 2021 08:04:15 -0800
Message-ID: <CAArx-grxHF+GMjvY71Php=T9aFLvC9Bk3Eh7qKuJK3HXVjv8RA@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: URGENT REPLY
To: undisclosed-recipients:;

And from:

Return-Path: <gardnersmt18@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 3 Dec 2021 09:45:54 -0800
Message-ID: <CAHuUbeiy9yGRB-HrgsY4EqvosseY-dKPD=gcY-kWJHADB=4D_g@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: URGENT REPLY
To: undisclosed-recipients:;
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: jakaammh1@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Sat Dec 04, 2021 8:39 pm

Scam format used:

Hello

Thanks for your email and interest.

I work for the International Committee of the Red Cross in Afghanistan.

You know we are being attacked by insurgents everyday and car bombs. During our last rescue mission at Kandahar , we came across a trunk box that contains Huge amount of money that belongs to the revolutionaries which I believe they use in buying weapons and ammunition, and it was agreed by all Military top officer's party present that the money will be shared among us.

Out of the total fund my share was $5,500,000.00 (Five Million five hundred thousand US dollars), and I am seeking your assistance to receive/invest the funds in your country in any profitable business, in as much as you can assure me that the money will be used properly until I complete my service here. This is no stolen money, and there are no dangers involved. If you agree to accept my offer, I'll talk to those of my colleagues so that we can jointly invest the total funds, the sum of $15,500.000.00 ( Fifteen million five hundred thousand United States dollars) ,through you. I want to assure you that this transaction is 100% risk free and movement of funds to you will be confidential so that nobody will break the law. Think about it and get back to me for more details. But you must keep all information between you and I alone. I will give you 30% of the total money as your benefit for helping me.

Now Real Estate business is growing rapidly , I decided to contact you for an investment partnership. If the Real Estate business is not profitable enough and you have Knowledge of business in the following sectors: Real Estate, Tourism, Stock speculation, Film Industries, Mining, Oil, Transportation and Tobacco or a solid background and idea of making good profit in any business, we can invest the funds.

Thanks and waiting to hear from you

Regards
Jakaam Mishail
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.