Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

borissmit2017@gmail.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

borissmit2017@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Fri Dec 03, 2021 7:50 pm

Congratulations Sir.

Boris Smith <borissmit2017@gmail.com>
To:
and 194 more...

Fri, 3 Dec at 12:53

There is $27 Million credit instruction from the Nigeria Debt management office in your favor. This sum originated as NNPC contract payment and has lingered for a while due to wrong/fraudulent activities. We also found out that some officials designated to off-set this claims in your favor,are some how corrupt and never told you the simple truth behind the years long failures to actualize this lingering payment of yours.

Again,you are to blame too for not dealing with the right authorized institutions responsible for settlement of foreign claims. All the same,we will put an end to this whole mess that has lingered for ages.

So please confirm this message and advise how you want it processed/settled. If you follow the right payment channel,you will be benefited but if you continue following the same click of people that has been lying and making things impossible for you,consider completion difficult.We advise ATM payment because its very convenient and less plus trouble free.This option cost you little for sure actualization unlike bank to bank and other related options associated with endless demand for fees.

This options allows you to withdraw cash on daily bases and the ATM will be programmed to pay you certain daily amount as you will advise. This is a special option that will put this matter to permanent rest if you accept it.I give you 100% guarantee as a banker so please
consider this arrangement workable so that in few days time,you will tell better stories concerning this payment closure and start to ripe what you have sewed peacefully. Your prompt response would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Mr.Boris Smith.
Auditor
+ 234 7084 6465 35

Phone: +2347084646535
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Nigeria
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Bharti Airtel Ltd (Celtel)
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

cynthsmike202@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Fri Feb 18, 2022 6:02 pm

Notice.

Cynthia Mike <cynthsmike202@gmail.com>
Bcc:

Wed, 16 Feb at 11:24

Dear,

There is $27 Million credit instruction from the Nigeria Debt management office in your favor but This sum originated as NNPC/ECOWAS contract payment and has lingered for a while due to wrong/fraudulent activities in Africa.Based on the Ugly report we received regarding the delivery of your Atm Card, We hereby advise you to suspend further dealings with any office or officer in respect of this Atm Card delivery until the Investigation is completed.

Please adhere to this advice to enable us to serve you better. We also advise you forward to us your full information, such as your house address where you want your Atm Debit Card to be delivered, your telephone number, Copy of your Valid Id. and through our intelligent
monitoring report, we discovered that some bank officials are planned to divert your Atm Card To Spain, and the bank blocked this attempt.

Therefore, we need your maximum cooperation in respect of this matter
to enable us to serve you better.

I await your urgent response to this matter.

Thanks
Mr. Cynthia Mike
Group Head of Audit.
+ 234 7084 6465 35
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne

borissmit2017@gmail.com jameswilliamam44@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Jul 29, 2022 5:18 pm

Dear ,

Good Afternoon and how are you doing? I hope you are doing great. I wish to inform you that I have moved your payment to the UNITED STATES OF AMERICA through a diplomatic means and the agent conveying the The consignment box valued the sum of $27.5 Million United States Dollars has misplaced your address and he is currently at (John F. Kennedy International Airport) NY USA now. We have tried your telephone number but not connecting, We require you to please as a matter of urgency reconfirm the following information below so that he can deliver your consignment box to you today or tomorrow as information provided with open communications via email or telephone for security reasons.

FULL NAMES:
DELIVERY ADDRESS:
MOBILE PHONE NUMBER:
NAME OF YOUR NEAREST AIRPORT:
A COPY OF YOUR PASSPORT/ID:

Please do contact the diplomatic agent with the email below with the information required.

Contact Person: Dip Dr. James William.
EMAIL: ( jameswilliamam44@gmail.com )

Please do all you can to make sure you contact the diplomatic agent immediately because he is waiting to hear from you today with the information.

NOTE: The Diplomatic agent does not know the content of the consignment and you must not let him know as it was moved from here as family treasures.Please take of this.

I await your urgent response to this.

Mr. Boris Smith.

Header:

Received: from 10.197.32.139
by atlas107.free.mail.bf1.yahoo.com with HTTPS; Thu, 30 Jun 2022 14:37:56 +0000
Return-Path: <borissmit2017@gmail.com>
X-Originating-Ip: [209.85.167.41]
Date: Thu, 30 Jun 2022 15:37:42 +0100
Message-ID: <CADAkimdrUCkyzb7QANPDSxFa22Z_EX9XoL_jTxX4a4XiCDSj2g@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: PLEASE VERY URGENT.
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

jameswilliamam44@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Dec 06, 2022 6:05 pm

Attention: REF: FDFTIB/BSL7/8560/2022/Fund Claim.

There is a $27.5 Million credit instruction from the British Debt management office in your favor but This sum originated as UK/ECOWAS contract payment and has lingered for a while due to wrong/fraudulent activities of some corrupt bankers in some parts of Africa. Based on the Ugly report we received regarding the delivery of your Atm Card, We hereby advise you to suspend further dealings with any office or officer in Africa in respect of this Atm Card delivery of yours until the Investigation is completed.

Please adhere to this advice to enable us to serve you better. We also advise you to forward to us your full information, such as your house address where you want your new Atm Debit Card to be delivered, your telephone number, a Copy of your Valid Id, occupation, and the name of your next of kin. Through our intelligent monitoring report, we discovered that some bank officials are behind the diversion of your Atm Card to Spain and the bank has blocked the funds. Therefore, we need your maximum cooperation in respect of this Matter..
Thanks
Mr. James William.
C/O Group Head of Audit.

Header:

Received: from 127.0.0.1
Return-Path: <jameswilliamam44@gmail.com>
X-Originating-Ip: [209.85.221.48]
Date: Tue, 6 Dec 2022 01:45:38 -0800
Message-ID: <CAOeZ2ZnXcvFMeZxMDSmSrQRnbtW6Mv6bp+d+6-OyUykN5ckU9g@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: Attention: REF: FDFTIB/BSL7/8560/2022/Fund Claim.
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Re: borissmit2017@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Thu Dec 08, 2022 7:29 pm

Scammer's email address.: jameswilliamam44@gmail.com

Content of the email.: Dear XXX, Well, I must, first of all, commend you for not taking the corrupt bank officials to court over the delay in receiving your payment is a good one and I commend you for that. That shows that you are a gentle God-fearing man and I promise you that after you receive your payment via the ATM CARD at your doorstep in your country as you demanded, it will serve as a good recommendation between you and this bank in case of other business transactions in the future.

Please I want you to relate with me as much as I am plain to you in order for me to send this ATM CARD to you before the end of this week. May I intimate you further that I am sending a Bigger Unit of ATM CARD whose capacity is ($50,000 dollars daily) and the reason for this is to contain your total sum of ($27.5 Million dollars only)being approved by the ECOWAS/US GOVERNMENT, No accrued interest was added to it.

I would like to have your telephone number and your Valid ID, your home address where the Card will be sent to you once it is ready or you take a trip down here to the UK, for the collection of your Card or you send $350 for the delivery to your house address. (very important)

I await your response.

Mr.Jame William
Wayne

Re: borissmit2017@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Sun Dec 11, 2022 6:01 pm

Scammer's email address.: jameswilliamam44@gmail.com

Content of the email.: Mr. xxx, Good Morning and how are you today?
The American Government/IMF has entered an agreement with Ecowas to waive away all the Taxes that you were supposed to pay to receive this fund due to the long delay in execution of this contract payment and has mandated Natwest Bank UK, to settle all the affected beneficiaries what has fighting to receive their payment for so many years ago without success which you are lucky to be among beneficiaries shortlisted for payment through Atm Card or Certify bank draft without delay.Your Atm Card has been primed in your name today and awaiting for dispatch which the attached copy of the Card is in this email.

All you need to do is take a trip down here to the Manchester branch of Natwestbank for collection of your Atm Debit Card or you look for other means of collection within 48 working hours.

I await your response.

Mr.Jame William
Wayne

Return to Scammer 419 emails.