Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

chiosiocheng@yahoo.com.hk

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

chiosiocheng@yahoo.com.hk

Unread postby firefly » Thu Nov 25, 2021 6:36 pm

Next of kin scam.

I have a Business Proposal for you i need your assistance get back to me with your response and i will forward more information to you.

Header:

Received: from email.ksfe.com (email.ksfe.com. [20.204.144.235])
Received: from roundcube (roundcube.deepOfix [172.20.0.11])
Date: Thu, 25 Nov 2021 10:26:48 +0800
To: undisclosed-recipients:;
Subject: hello
Reply-To: chiosiocheng@yahoo.com.hk
User-Agent: Roundcube Webmail/1.4-git
Message-ID: <edc47e9375f97b5003c3398cdc768109@ksfe.com>
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: chiosiocheng@yahoo.com.hk

Unread postby firefly » Wed Dec 08, 2021 12:26 am

Dear Friend, How are you doing today? I have a Business Proposal For you. please Reply me back for more details.

Header:

Received: from roundcube (roundcube.deepOfix [172.20.0.11])
Date: Mon, 06 Dec 2021 04:15:15 +0800
Subject: Good Day
Reply-To: chiosiocheng@yahoo.com.hk
Message-ID: <2f74a4f7987c8f2f2ae2f31a308c2388@ksfe.com>
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Wed Dec 08, 2021 12:27 am

Scam format used:

Dear

Thanks for your email and great interest.I am the managing director and deputy chief executive of Hang Seng Bank Limited Hong Kong attached in Private Banking services.

Before the U.S and Iraqi war our client Mr.Fayez who was a business merchant and a contractor with the Iraqi Government but a citizen of SAUDI ARABIA, Made a numbered fixed deposit for 24 calendar months(2Years), with a value of Twenty-Three Million Nine Hundred and Ninety-Five Thousand Seven Hundred and Twenty United states dollars only in my branch. Upon maturity several notices was sent to him, even during the war which began in 2003. Again after the war another notification was sent and still no response came from him.

We later find out that Mr.Fayez along with his wife and only daughter had been killed during the war in a bomb blast that hit His Residence. After further investigation it was also discovered that Mr.Fayez did not declare any next of kin in his official papers including the paper work of his bank deposit. And he also confided in me the last time he was at my office that no one except me knew of his deposit in my bank.

So, Twenty-Three Million Nine Hundred and Ninety-Five Thousand Seven Hundred and Twenty United states dollars is still lying in my bank and no one will ever come forward to claim it.

What bothers me most is that according to the laws of my country at the expiration 18 years and six month the funds will revert to the ownership of the Hong Kong Government if nobody applies to claim the funds. Against this backdrop, my suggestion to you is that I will like you as a foreigner to stand as the next of kin to Mr.Fayez so that you will be able to receive his funds.

WHAT IS TO BE DONE:

I want you to know that I have had everything planned out so that we shall come out successful. I have an attorney that will prepare the necessary document that will back you up as the next of kin to Mr.Fayez,all that is required from you at this stage is for you to provide me with your Full Names and Address so that the attorney can commence his job.

After you have been made the next of kin, the attorney will also fill in for claims on your behalf and secure the necessary approval and letter of probate in your favour for the move of the funds to an account that will be provided by you.There is no risk involved at all in this matter, as we are going adopt a legalized method and the attorney will prepare all the necessary documents. Please endeavor to observe utmost discretion in all matters concerning this issue.Once the funds have been transferred to your nominated bank account we shall share in the ratio of 50% for me, 50% for you,

I await your reply. Kindly send your full name and residential address,so we can proceed
Regards
Cheong Isio
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Wed Dec 08, 2021 12:28 am

Scam message reported online after being received from the same email address in 2017:

Dear Partner,

Christmas is coming close , Let get our project of 23Million USD done this time, From my first mail i made it clear that 50% of the entire sum($23,995,720.00)is your rightful share by virtue of your assistance to this deal, which is you are receive over $USD12Million American Dollars, the balance 50% is mine owing to the necessary cost i have incurred in the process of getting this transaction on course.

I will await your urgent Reply,

Mr Chong.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

cheongisio1920@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Wed Jan 19, 2022 8:12 pm

Greetings.

My Name is Mr Cheong Isio, I Have A business Proposal For you, the Amount involved is $23,995,720.00 Million Dollars.If you Are interested contact me back.

Cheong.

Header:

Received: from roundcube (roundcube.deepOfix [172.20.0.11]
Date: Thu, 20 Jan 2022 01:27:25 +0800
Subject: Good Day
Reply-To: cheongisio1920@gmail.com
Message-ID: <fa116aa2d57fc6bd3b8302e3f1925a5e@ksfe.com>
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

cheong.isio9@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Sun May 08, 2022 6:29 pm

Greetings.

My Name is Mr Cheong Isio, I have a business Proposal For you, the Amount involved is $23,995,720.00 Million Dollars.If you Are interested contact me back.

Cheong.

Header:

Message-ID: <627753c2.1c69fb81.4ffd7.33b6SMTPIN_ADDED_MISSING@mx.google.com>
Received: from User ([23.227.206.135])
Reply-To: <cheong.isio9@yahoo.com>
Subject: Good day
Date: Sat, 7 May 2022 22:22:59 -0700

Originating IP: 23.227.206.135
Originating ISP: Swiftway Sp. Z O.o.
Country of Origin: United States
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.