Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Evelyn Jaxon - evelynjaxon9@gmail.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

Evelyn Jaxon - evelynjaxon9@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Sat Oct 23, 2021 11:34 pm

Dying widow scam:

My Humble Greetings,
How are you doing today my dear, I'm Mrs. Evelyn Jaxon. I have a donation fund of $2.800,000.00 million dollars that i want to donate through your help for a charity project. I am writing to you from the hospital sick bed because my health is bad.

I will appreciate your honesty and courage in these donation, i will be happy if you get back to me for more information

Regards
Mrs. Evelyn Jaxon

Header:

Return-Path: <marysmith98887@gmail.com>
Reply-To: evelynjaxon9@gmail.com
Date: Sat, 23 Oct 2021 18:56:25 +0000
Message-ID: <CAOb76gQ_5CO5xCD0fgoyR2LPomLoan_woSus-K7=wzMB+hvhoQ@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: Donation Fund From Mrs. Evelyn Jaxon
To: undisclosed-recipients:;
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: Evelyn Jaxon - evelynjaxon9@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Sat Oct 23, 2021 11:38 pm

Scam format used:

Dear beloved in Christ Jesus
Calvary greetings to you in the name of our Lord.

My dearest in Christ Jesus, please forgive me for my late reply to your message. My health condition is becoming worst hence i could not check my mail all this while. Thank God i get a bit better today and thereby transmitting this message to you. I beg you to bring out your time to read this message to the end.

I am delighted to read your message beloved, my message to you is about the fund which i want to donate through you for charity, orphanage and widows and i want you to remove the doubt in you to help the needy for the sake of less ones and have the willingness to accomplish this divine project for the glory of God. The holy book said in (1 Samuel 2:30) " But now the LORD declares: 'Far be it from me! Those who honor me I will honor, but those who despise me will be disdained.

This 2,800,000.00 USD was deposited in the bank by my late husband when he was alive but i am the next of kin to the fund as the sole and only legal wife of my late husband which you can confirm from the documents related to the deposited fund.

May God bless you for accepting my divine proposal to accomplish my last wish on this earth as my health condition is becoming worse everyday which i have no more faith to survive in this dangerous cancer disease and stroke. As i already said above, i took the decision to donate this fund for charity purposes because i have no child that will inherit the fund after my death, i was married for 35 years without a child and now my husband is late in which if i die of this cancer sickness, no one will claim this fund from the Premiere Bank, Hence i decide to donate this fund for charity purposes instead of allowing the bank or the Government of Ivory Coast to inherit the fund while there are some children at the orphanage home that will benefit from the fund and give thanks to God almighty. I and my late husband has lived in this country Cote D’Ivoire for almost 33 years and i have no other place to call a home other than here since almost half of my life is been spent in this country. Though, i am an origin of the United Kingdom but i am writing this message from my hospital bed in Cote D’Ivoire.

I am writing this message from my hospital bed through the help of a good nurse who has been helping me to type this message in my email box before i send to you. I cannot do anything on my own due to my bad stroke sickness. Please i sincerely need your help to receive this fund and distribute the money to the areas as i shall direct below.

I am donating this fund through you which i would want you to use the money in the following ways:,, to help the orphanages, handicap people, widows and to endeavour that the house of God is maintained. The bible made us understand in the holy book of (Proverbs 22:9 and 11) Generous hands are blessed hands because they give bread to the poor. (11) God loves the pure-hearted and well-spoken; good leaders also delight in their friendship.

I am making you to be the leader of this divine project and i pray that the spirit of our good God will lead you through.

Blessed is the hand that giveth '' said the lord. I took this decision because i don't have any child that will inherit this money after my death and my health is getting worse everyday, so i don't want a situation where this fund will be used in an ungodly way. I know that if i die in this sickness, the bank and the Government of Cote d'Ivoire will sit on this fund as an unclaimed fund, my husband is no more and we had no child during our marriage time, so nobody will claim this fund if i die hence i take the decision to give the fund to help the poor as i indicated above, i see no reason to leave this fund in the bank while my sickness is becoming worse. That is why I decided to donate this fund to you so that you will use the money to help the orphans as I instructed in this message, i don't want my husband's fortune to be inherited by the bank or by the Government of Cote d'Ivoire.

I don't want a situation where this money will be used in an ungodly way. This is one of the reasons why i take the decision. I am not afraid of death hence i know where i am going. I know that my soul will rest in the bosom of the Lord as it is said in the holy book of (Exodus 14 VS 14) "the lord will fight my case and I shall hold my peace “I don't need any telephone communication in this regard because of my health and i don't want my late husband's relatives to know about this development. You must keep this donation project as a confidential project until the fund is transferred to you. I know that with God all things are possible. As soon as i receive your reply i shall give you the contact of the bank in Abidjan Cote d'Ivoire where this fund is deposited in my late husband's bank account.

I will also issue you an authority letter that will legally certify you to be the new beneficiary of this fund from the Ministry of Justice here in Côte d'Ivoire. I want you and your good family to always pray for me because the lord is my shepherd. My happiness is that i lived a life of a worthy Christian despite my childlessness, it says in the holy book of (John 4:24) God is spirit, and his worshipers must worship in the Spirit and in truth." Please always be prayerful all through your life. Reply this message with the below information as i do not want any delay because your delay in reply will give me room in sourcing another person for this same purpose.

I request you to send your information to me so that i can introduce you to the concerned bank as my appointed person to receive the donation fund and i will also use the informations to swear an affidavit of oath that will officially and legally approve you to be the new beneficiary of this fund so that your claim of the fund from the bank will not be in doubt.

I have attached my photo and the fund deposit slip together with the fund deposit agreement in this message, please open the attachment to see my photo and the fund deposit documents for your perusal.
send your information as follows:

Your full name ...................
Address .............................
Phone number...........................
Age ..............................
Occupation ........................
Country .............................
Your Photos ......................

As soon as i hear from you with your information as listed here, i shall immediately introduce you to the concerned bank where the fund is deposited and will present you as my appointed person who will receive this fund for the purpose for which I donated the money for. I will also send the bank contact details to you after the introduction so that you can contact them as the appointed recipient of the fund to enable the bank to proceed with you and transfer the fund to your bank account. Your urgent reply is needed because my life is no longer guaranteed due to my cancer disease and stroke that may terminate my life at any time. I want to introduce you to the bank and also issue an affidavit to officially certify that you are my appointed person who will receive this fund as the new beneficiary.

Your sister in Christ
Yours Sincerely
Mrs. Evelyn Jaxon
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: Evelyn Jaxon - evelynjaxon9@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Sat Oct 23, 2021 11:39 pm

firefly
"Nut job" admin.

laurarenard08@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Sat Oct 30, 2021 11:36 am

Evelyn Jaxon is now Laura Renard.

Dying widow scam.

¿Buen día, cómo te va?
Soy la Sra. Laura Renard, una viuda que le escribe desde el hospital
donde ingresé por cáncer de sangre desde hace mucho tiempo.
Por favor, tengo un fondo que quiero donarles para un proyecto
benéfico y para los orfanatos, que heredé de mi difunto esposo la suma
de $2.800.000,00 millones de dólares.
Agradeceré su humilde respuesta a mi mensaje para brindarle más
detalles sobre el fondo. Estoy esperando tu respuesta urgente, amada
mía.

Saludos
Sra. Laura Renard

/ (translation)

Good morning, how are you?
I am Mrs. Laura Renard, a widow who writes to you from the hospital
where I was admitted for blood cancer a long time ago.
Please, I have a fund that I want to donate to you for a project
charity and for orphanages, which I inherited from my late husband the sum
of $ 2,800,000.00 million dollars.
I will appreciate his humble response to my message to provide more
details on the background. I am waiting for your urgent response, beloved
mine.

Greetings
Mrs. Laura Renard

Header:

Return-Path: <evelyn.jaxon5@gmail.com>
Reply-To: laurarenard08@gmail.com
Sender: evelyn.jaxon5@gmail.com
Received: by 2002:a17:907:6d86:0:0:0:0 with HTTP; Thu, 28 Oct 2021 09:04:25 -0700 (PDT)
Date: Thu, 28 Oct 2021 16:04:25 +0000
Message-ID: <CADeiF-ELKWx4dg8fboLSpm3YRvtBZ40Ty7Z1j9-Y6FP+se9LGw@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: Donación de fondos de la Sra. Laura Renard
To: undisclosed-recipients:;
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.