Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Dr. Ryuichiro Azuma - dr.ryuichhiroazuma@gmail.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

Dr. Ryuichiro Azuma - dr.ryuichhiroazuma@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Sat Oct 23, 2021 10:56 pm

Man in the middle scam.

Hello ,

I got your contact from (Linkedin) India directory. Please allow me to introduce myself, I am (Dr. Ryuichiro Azuma) and I am writing to you on behalf of my Company Sakura Seiki Co., Ltd. is a Japan-based company mainly engaged in the import, manufacture, hospital equipment and sale of cardiac circulators and other medical devices.

The company is mainly engaged in the production of rhythm devices, electrophysiological (EP) and ablations, surgical products and intervention products. Presently we wish to come down to (India) for purchase of a raw material called (ZAPOMITE) with our company funds.

Therefore, we want to know if you capable of representing my company over there in (India) for good five years while your interest will be protected, i was moved to contract you to handle this business for us after viewing your profile although this may not be in line with your current business but this does not disturb you as it's a life time profitable venture if you are capable of handing it.
Kindly indicate your interest by returning a message for more details.
Expecting to read from you soon.
Dr. Ryuichiro Azuma
Sakura Seiki Co., Ltd.
75-5, Imojiya, Chikuma City,
Nagano, Japan
Tel+81-50-3101-9273
www. sakurajp.com

Header:

Return-Path: <jerry.peters700@gmail.com>
Reply-To: dr.ryuichhiroazuma@gmail.com
Date: Fri, 22 Oct 2021 20:58:32 -0700
Message-ID: <CAEsdV-tey-jOa5NSeXJUZeR+4L1dggEy1m7m1pxvA9CupFcYuw@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: REED YOUR EMAIL
To: undisclosed-recipients:;

The phone number +81345798369 was previously reported in 2017 on our forum here: viewtopic.php?f=17&t=62395&p=148698#p148698, while being used with a fake site claiming to be Reliance Loan Company - relianceinstantloan.com.
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: Dr. Ryuichiro Azuma - dr.ryuichhiroazuma@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Sat Oct 23, 2021 10:59 pm

I got your contact from (Linkedin) India directory

"I" don't have a LinkedIn profile, "over there in (India)" or elswere.

Sakura Seiki Co., Ltd is a real company. Dr. Ryuichiro Azuma is the President & COO of the company. But... no real company will ever use free email addresses for contacting potential business partners.

The scammers are impersonating both the company and their president.

On Facebook:

fb.JPG

Ryuichiro Azuma
Executive Director at President & COO Sakura Seiki Co., Ltd. 75-5, ImojiyaChikuma City, 387-0015 Japan

On Xing:

xing.JPG

Dr. Dr Ryuichiro Azuma
President & COO , Sakura Seiki Co., Ltd.
Cape Town , South Africa

The " raw material called (ZAPOMITE)" is a bait item.

In some of the scams, zapomite is a herb and the scammers pretend to be interested to buy seeds.

In others, zapomite is a mineral.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: Dr. Ryuichiro Azuma - dr.ryuichhiroazuma@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Sat Oct 23, 2021 11:04 pm

Back in 2018, while impersonating another real company, the same scam was used by the same Nigerian scammers to target potential victims in their own country - https://embassy-finder.com/nigeria_in_t ... pan?page=2:

American Medical Devices and Diagnostics Manufacturer's(AMDD)
Central Park South 15F
4-10-2 Nakano
Nakano-ku
Tokyo Japan.
Tel +81345798369

Attn. Sir,

Thanks for your urgent response to my mail, I am delighted to inform you that the above named company is a manufacturing company which is based in Tokyo Japan. We manufacture advance hospital equipment (AHE),hygienic and hermetic doors for hospitals, computer accessories, focal glasses/lens and microchips., Presently my company wishes to come down to Nigeria, as we have been made to understand from the Chamber of Trade and Commerce that mineral resources are sold in Nigeria. We want to procure a raw material and if possible site our annex office/industry in your country due to the nearness of the raw material based on your good recommendation.

Our humble purpose of contacting you is to come through you, because we have not been to Nigeria before. We also want you to be my company's representative concerning the sitting of our annex office/industry, which is solely going to be under your supervision, you shall aid the process of construction and incorporation and my company shall go into bilateral relationship personally with you. We shall come with letters of memorandum of understanding for your official endorsement.

We implore you to assist our company in confirming a raw material by contacting this company (below) in Nigeria to inquire the availability and indigenous price of the raw material.

NEXUS MINING COMPANY
Damaturu,Yobe State,Nigeria.
Local Miner-Engr.Isah Ibrahim
Tel:+2348068708348
Tel:+2348112947225
Email Address:info@nexusmininggroup.com
:enquiry@nexusmininggroup.com

The company ability was recommended from the Economic desk of the Nigeria High Commission in Tokyo Japan as a local miner who deals on this mineral in industrial quantity as advertised also by the company in the International Local Miners Brochure when they attended exhibition in Japan 2010. Please take note of our specification and price data.

Product required ==Crystal Rock (G07kB)5·P8O.==
Description - Whitish in Color
5pics equals to 1 units
Int'l Price per Units - US$ 1,500
Quantity required - 7,000 unit

NOTE:
On your contact to Engr.Isah Ibrahim, with the above telephone number for inquiry on our behalf, you may not disclose to him that foreigners will be coming for procurement to avoid possible increase of their price above the International standard price my company's is willing to buy. Beware this was the system with our previous dealers in Afghanistan before the recent turmoil that lead to the availability fall. The board of directors unanimously agreed that if we can get an indigenous confirmation of substantial quantity of the raw material and most especially- fair price we shall endorse 7% commission of the total purchase for you as our host representative for the first time. It is important to inform you of the continuity of this transaction because we'll be buying the product four-month intervals for five good years through you then we can discuss how to get landed properties for the establishment of our annex office through you in Nigeria .We will also like to speak with you on telephone we therefore require that you send us your telephone numbers and the full details of your findings.
Waiting for your response.
Best Regard,
Dr.Ryuichiro Azuma,
AMDD,Japan,
+81345798369.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.