Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

drezekamark@gmail.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

drezekamark@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Oct 23, 2021 4:45 pm

CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA
INTERNATIONAL TRANSFER DEPARTMENT
TELEGRAM: FBS FOREX
Email:drezekamark@gmail.com
9th September, 2020

Attn: Beneficiary,

I am Dr. Ezeka Mark, Director allocation department from the Central Bank of Nigeria.My office monitors and controls the affairs of all banks and Financial institutions in Nigeria concerned with foreign claim payments.

I am the final signatory to any transfer or remittance of huge funds moving within banks both on the local and international levels in line with foreign claim settlements. I have before me a list of funds, which could not be transferred to some nominated accounts as these accounts have been identified either as ghost accounts,unclaimed deposits or over-invoiced sums. On this note, I wish to have a deal with you as regards to an unpaid fund.

I have a file before me and the date's are correct and UN-tampered. As it is my duty to recommend the transfer of these surplus funds to the Federal Government Treasury and Reserve Accounts as unclaimed deposits.

I have the opportunity to write to you based on the instructions I received two days ago from the Foreign Debts reconciliation dept to submit the List of payment reports / expenditures and audited reports of revenues.

Among several others, I have decided to remit your claim sum following my idea that we can have a deal/agreement and I am going to do this legally.

My conditions:

1. The sum of USD$25.7M only will be transferred into your account after the processing of all relevant legal documents with your name as the bonfire beneficiary,the transfer will be made by Draft or telegraphic Transfer (T/T), conformable in 3 working days.

2. This deal must be kept secret forever, and all correspondence will be strictly by email / telephone, for security purposes.

3. There should be no third parties as most problems associated with your fund release are caused by your agents or representatives.

4. Note that after the successful completion of this transaction,you and I will have a fair share of the fund in the ratio of 50:50.If you AGREE with my conditions, l advise you on what to do immediately and the transfer will commence without delay as I will proceed to fix your name on the Payment schedule instantly to meet the three days mandate.

I hope you don't reject this offer and have this funds transferred.

Yours faithfully,

Dr. Ezeka Mark
Director Int Transfer Department
Central Bank of Nigeria

Header:

Return-Path: <drezekamark@gmail.com>
X-Originating-Ip: [209.85.219.174]
Date: Sat, 23 Oct 2021 01:29:45 -0700
Message-ID: <CAF-wRNfqqaOVLOuznm2gr=7RCvvNwzOTyNPOWztVxLWHXWAONg@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: YOUR OUTSTANDING $25.7 MILLION PAYMENT
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Re: drezekamark@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Wed Nov 24, 2021 12:19 am

THE URGENT DELIVERY OF YOUR PACKAGE

EZEKA MARK <drezekamark@gmail.com>
Bcc:

Tue, 23 Nov at 10:21

DOCUMENT & PARCEL LIMITED

ADDRESS: PLOT 432 BENSON IDAHOSA AVENUE

IKOYI LAGOS, NIGERIA

OUR REF: DIP/ADMIN/674/2021

DATE: 23RD NOVEMBER 2021

TELEPHONE: 234156438

Attn: Beneficiary,

I have decided to send you this secret email because i am a devoted christian and hate cheating in my life.I wish to inform you that i am the Senior Store Manager of Documents & Parcel Limited where some Barrister Yussuf Ali Esq of Barrister Yusufu Ali & Co 15/17 Mutal Way,Ikeja Lagos Nigeria and some top Officials of Zenith Bank Nigeria Plc brought your ATM CARD and Covering Documents for delivery to your Address.

I am sure that you have paid some money to them for issuance and the delivery of the ATM CARD but due to their greed and wicked fraudulent acts,they have continued to delay from sending you the Atm Card even up til this moment.I am very sure they have continued to demand more money from you.

Be informed that i was going through some luggage's in the Main Store and was surprised to see the Package containing your Atm Card and Covering documents. Be informed that what Barrister Ali and his group does is always frustrate the owner's of the Card and when you forget about the Card,they will discount the Card via the bank and use the money for their selfish interest.

This is going on daily basis and has no end but you are very lucky.You should count yourself lucky that your Atm Card and covering documents are still here and i think the Almighty God want to use me and help you.

WHAT TO DO; I have removed the Package from where it was kept and personally kept it in a secret place where nobody will see it unless myself as the Store Manager.All you need to is to send $370.80 and i will personally dispatch the package to you and send you the Air waybill and Tracking Number of the package.

NOTE: Please be informed that the below information are what i saw on top of the package and i need your confirmation to avoid delivery to wrong person:

Address: 2637 Two Notch Rd Lexington South Carolina
29072 United States of America
Telephone: 803 586 8665

When you receive it and i will send you the PIN via text message to activate the card and thereafter you can give me what ever you feel like.

If you are ready,get back to me and i will direct you on how to send the money.Please this is a TOP SECRET and must not be revealed even after you receive the package from here as that will cause me my job.

Awaiting your prompt response and remain blessed.

Yours Faithfully,

Rev. Richard Nnaji
Senior Store Manager
Documents & Parcel Limited

Phone: +18035868665
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination United States
City or exchange location Columbia, SC
Original network provider* Sprint Spectrum L.p.
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.