Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Scammers impersonating Ahmed Idris

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

Scammers impersonating Ahmed Idris

Unread postby Wayne » Tue Jul 28, 2015 3:25 pm

Note: Ahmed Idris is the Accountant General of the Federation of Nigeria.

Here is a collection of messages sent by scammers claiming to be him.

Reply-To: <mr.jonahogunniyio@yahoo.es>
Subject: *** SPAM ***RE: IMMEDIATE PRESIDENTIAL PAYMENT INSTRUCTIONS/ACCOUNTANT GENERAL OF THE FEDERATIONS.

OFFICE OF THE ACCOUNTANT GENERAL OF THE FEDERATIONS,
OLD FEDERAL SECRETARIAT
No 115 AWOLOWO ROAD.IKOYI.
LAGOS,NIGERIA.
DIRECT TELEPHONE: +234-818-255-2525

RE: IMMEDIATE PRESIDENTIAL PAYMENT INSTRUCTIONS/ACCOUNTANT GENERAL OF THE FEDERATIONS.

Dear Respected

This is to inform you that in my capacity as the Accountant General of the Federations(AGF) that the sum of US$10.5Million(Ten Million Five Hundred Thousand Dollars) has been approved for immediate payment to you with immediate effect by Mr. President Muhammadu Buhari GCFR,we are sorry for the slight delay in the past and reassuring you now that your funds is now ready for immediate payment,please note that we have two modes of payment which you have to choose your preferred choice to receive your funds without delays,please be informed that your transfer will be made through our Consolidated Oil Reserve Accounts with ten(10) major banks around the world and if you are lucky enough to have an account with any of the banks we operate with your transfer then will be more or less a local transfer which will clear within 48hours upon my instructions to the bank to release your funds after Mr.President must have endorse your payment file for final payment approval,choose from the three listed modes of payment you

Payments Modes.
------------------------
(1) KTT bank Wire Transfer,if you wish to receive your funds through Bank to Bank Wire Transfer into your bank account please advise my office immediately and forward your bank account for the transfer.

(2)You can also receive your funds through ATM MASTER CARD hence your funds will be uploaded in ATM MASTER CARD and send to your address in your country which you have to reconfirm to me as soon as you receive this mail.

(3) Your Payment will also be made through Certified International Bank Draft cashiable over your bank counter immediately it is drawn in your name.

Please make your choice of payment and get back to my office immediately so that i will quickly process your approved Inheritance/Contract funds and make your Remittance with immediate effect in your name and favor,note that this payment will be revoked after Fourteen working days(14) if we did not hear from you before that date,and also be informed that this payment approval has been gazetted with ref number: FGN/CBN/XX882015,that is your payment code numbers as gazetted by the National Assembly and signed into law by Mr.President Federal Republic of Nigeria.

Sequel to the above be informed that we have concluded that you as the owner of the funds/ beneficiary will have to pay the sum of $250 dollars(Two Hundred and Fifty Dollars)which will cover the Payment File Processing and Verifications of payment file to our correspondence paying bank payment center in your Country to enable them release your funds with immediate effect based on my direct order and instructions as the Accountant General of the Federations,as soon as i hear from you i will advice you further and as well instruct you on how to send the US$250 Payment File Processing and Verifications fees before our paying bank will credit your account in your favour,your details will be forwarded to the bank and they will contact you to effect the transfer based on my instructions only.

Urgently looking forward to hear from you and your call as well for more updates on your payment as approved to enable me give instructions for it to be released to you by our paying bank as the Accountant General of the Federations.(AGF),

Yours Sincerely.

Mr. Alhaji Ahmed Idris
Accountant General Of The Federations.
Tel: +2348182552525
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

ahmedidris.agfnigeria@outlook.com

Unread postby Wayne » Wed Aug 19, 2015 9:37 pm

Received: from User ([41.71.202.169]) by email.aps.ar with Microsoft SMTPSVC(5.0.2195.7381);
Tue, 18 Aug 2015 14:26:23 -0300
Reply-To: <ahmedidris.agfnigeria@outlook.com>
From: "OFFICE OF THE PRESIDENCY,ASO ROCK,ABUJA."<info@oagf.org.ng>
Subject: *** SPAM ***Office Of The Accountant General Of The Federations,AGF.

>From The Desk Of: Dr.Femi Adeshina
Senior Special Assistant To Mr,President.
Aso Rock,Abuja,Nigeria.
Telex:FGN/XXX000PRE/NGR.

Attn: Funds Beneficiary.

Sir/Madam.

Be advised that following the Presidential proclamations issued by Mr.President on Monday this week,an Irrevocable Standing Payment Order (ISPO) have been granted for an immediate and urgent release of your overdue contracts/inheritance/lottery funds through the Office of the Newly appointed Accountant General Of The Federations (AGF),Alhaji Ahmed Idris,you are hereby requested to contact the New Accountant General of the Federations Ahmed Idris for the release and payment of your approved sum of US$5Million only (Five Million Dollars),the Accountant General is the only authority mandated by Mr.President to administer and release your approved funds after due verifications through his office,you are hereby requested to contact the Accountant General of the Federals Alhaji,Ahmed Idris with the below details for your urgent payment as your payment file have been forwarded to his desk for immediate payment.please note that all that this transactions will required of you is to obtain a copy of your WIRE TRANSFE

Alhaji,Ahmed Idris.
Accountant General Of The Federations(AGF).
Email: ahmedidris.agfnigeria@outlook.com
Direct Line: +2348090718221.

Contact him with the above details with all your details for your payment and as well advise him how you want his office to release your funds to you as instructed by the Office of Mr.President as your payment file is with him already,please note that this is a Presidential directives which must be adhered to the latter by you the funds beneficiary,your ISPO Reference numbers are as thus: FGN/AGF/000XX/2015,quote the reference numbers to him when contacting him with the above details so that he will act fast on your payment,make sure you call him on phone with the above telephone number before forwarding your details to his email for prompt actions and payment.

Urgently waiting for your telephone call and email response for prompt actions and payment by the Accountant General of the Federations as this is the second quarter of the year 2015 fiscal payment and the funds for this payment has since being disbursed for your payment,all your details and correspondences should be forwarded to this secured email id of the AGF as thus: ( ahmedidris.agfnigeria@outlook.com )

Thanks and waiting for your anticipatory response to this important circular from the Office of Mr.President.

Dr.Femi Adeshina
Senior Special Assistant To Mr,President.
On Media and Publicity.

Phone:
+2348090718221
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Nigeria
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Emerging Markets Telecommunication Services Ltd (Etisalat)
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne

helpdestacctgeneralnig@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Sun Aug 30, 2015 10:49 pm

Sun, 30 Aug 2015 21:23:52 +0000 (UTC)
reply-to: helpdestacctgeneralnig@gmail.com
date: Sun, 30 Aug 15 21:23:52 +0000
message-id: <OID_1440969718581883_0drdardoperez@speedy.com.ar>
X-Priority: 3
x-msmail-priority: normal
importance: normal
priority: normal
subject: *** SPAM ***Good Day
x-origin: 41.71.171.110

Accountant General of the Federation (AGF)
Treasury House S.L.A Blvd,
Garki 11, Garki-Abuja FCT.

Dear Beneficiary,

I wish to use this medium to inform you that your CONTRACT/INHERITANCE Payment of USD$10,500,000.00 (Ten Million Five Hundred United States Dollars) from the office of the Accountant General of the the Federation have been RELEASED and APPROVED for onward transfer to you via an ATM CARD which you will use to withdraw all the USD$10,500,000.00 in any ATM OPERATED MACHINE in any part of the world.

We have mandated United Bank For Africa, to send you the ATM CARD and PIN NUMBER which you will use to withdraw all your US$10.5Million Dollars in any ATM SERVICE MACHINE in any part of the world, but the maximum you can withdraw in a day is US$10,000.00 Only.

You are therefore advice to contact the Head of ATM CARD Department of United Bank Africa (UBA);

Contact Person: Mr. Gozie Omeje
Office email address: foreigntransactionuba001@hotmail.com

Kindly infor Mr.Gozie Omeje that you received a message from the office of the Accountant General of the the Federation Instructing him to send you the ATM CARD and PIN NUMBER which you will use to withdraw your USD$10.5 Million Dollars in any ATM OPERATED MACHINE in any part of the world, also send him your direct phone number and contact address where you want him to send the ATM CARD and PIN NUMBER to you.

We are very sorry for the plight you have gone through in the past years.

Thanks for adhering to this instruction and once again accept our congratulations.

Best Regards.

Mr.Ahmed Idris
Accountant-General of the Federation (AGF)
Federal Republic of Nigeria
Wayne

info.officeofpresidencynig@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Mon Oct 26, 2015 4:20 pm

Re-Payment Notification.
People
OFFICE OF THE ACCOUNTANT GENERAL OF THE FEDERATION <info.officeofpresidencynig@gmail.com> Oct 25 at 7:00 AM
To
Our Ref: EOP/FMF/AGF/101X49/2015

Good Day,

In view of the directive by the president of Federal Republic of
Nigeria, to settle all long outstanding foreign debts, I wish to
convey to you that your long outstanding payment has been irrevocably
approved today by my office for immediate release into your bank
account. However, following incessant complaints by our foreign
contractors on the delay of their payment by our Apex Bank, Central
Bank of Nigeria (CBN) after years of successful execution/completion
of their contracts, we have concluded arrangement with Ecobank Ghana
Limited The Pan-African Bank to assist us with the payment of all our
long outstanding debts including yours.

Therefore, for the avoidance of transferring your fund into a wrong
bank account, we advise you to re-confirm your current receiving bank
details to the Remittance Director of Ecobank Ghana Limited, Mr.
Philip Ayew on his official Fax Number: +233-272-260559 or Email:
ecoghanalimited01@gmail.com for immediate release of your fund. He
can also be contacted through his direct telephone number:
+233-054-7143220

However, our attention has been drawn to the nefarious activities of
people purportedly acting under cover as ministerial officials and
financial bodies to defraud our esteemed contractors/creditors.
Therefore, we strongly advise that you desist from further
communication with person(s) claiming to have the mandate to effect
your payment, as our government will not be liable for any loss
accruing to you due to your negligence in adhering to this
instruction.

Thanking you for your understanding and cooperation.

Congratulations.

Yours Faithfully,
Ahmed Idris
Accountant General of the Federation, Federal Republic of Nigeria.

+233272260559
+233547143220
Wayne

ahmed.idris01@foxmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Mon Dec 21, 2015 8:47 pm

RE: FUND ALERT
Alh Ahmed Idris <mmsufszmarvy@mzj.nl> Today at 9:13 AM
Reply-To: ahmed.idris01@foxmail.com
To
Recipients
Message body
Hi,

I am Alhaji. Ahmed Idris, The Accountant General Of The Federal Republic Of Nigeria. I am contacting you base on your abandon ATM Master Card found in my office. During my official research last week I discovered an abandoned ATM Master card valued sum of $16.2Million with Card number ; 5321452123409380 belonging to you as the rightfully beneficiary of the payment. I tried to know why this card have not been released to you but I was told that the formal ATM head of operation who left his office two months ago withheld your card for his own personal use without knowing that I will not approve or support him to take your card. Now your ATM Master card is still available for you to pick up.

I want to know how you wish to receive your ATM card along with your four digits pin code number. Can you come down here in Nigeria to pick up your card direct from from the issuing bank? or alternatively it can be send to your address through any registered reliable courier service company. But note that you will take care of the courier charges, the cost of shipping the card to you with your PIN number and other back up documents will cost you only $980USD both Insurance and Registration, in this case you will be required to forward to me your shipment address .

Furthermore, I write to know if you are aware that people are coming to ask for your fund? A man called Mr. James Williams have been disturbing me to release your fund to him and i do not know who sent him, could it be you? Am wondering why he knows that your fund is under my care and i also want to know if you are the one that sent this man called Mr. James Williams to contact my office and ask for the release of your fund to him, also that you die of cancer of the lungs 6 months ago and before you die you instructed him to receive your fund as your next of kin and business partner.

Your direct telephone number and address will be needed and more details of your ATM card payment will be made known to you as soon as I receive your swift positive response, to enable you know the amount programmed for your ATM daily withdrawal. Do not hesitate to call me on +234-811-2053975 as soon as you have received this mail.

Note: My office or the government of Nigeria will not be held responsible if you fail to receive your fund been approved by my government at this time as a result of your delay in responding to this urgent message. Please do not hesitate to call me on: +234-811-2053975 as soon as you read this message so as to enable us facilitates your payment. Now that your fund has been finally Approved, you are hereby advised to desist from further communication with whosoever you are in contact with both Local and international regarding to your payment to avoid unexpected diversion of delivery your ATM MASTER CARD to unknown person.

This message is coming to you from the Accountant General Of Nigeria and you are expected to comply fully with the delivery directives as requested by the Management. Do not hesitate to call me as you read this message for more elaborate explanation.

Looking forwards to hearing from you accordingly.

Yours Faithfully,
OFFICIALLY SIGNED BY THE,
ACCOUNTANT GENERAL OF NIGERIA
ALHAJI AHMED IDRIS.

DIRECT PHONE- +2348112053975
Wayne

deptmanagementboard.2016@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Thu Jan 14, 2016 9:41 pm

YOUR FIRST QUARTER PAYMENT '''14/01/16
accountant21q@greenvxs.gdk.mx Today at 12:55 PM
To
Recipients
Message body
Dear beneficiary,

I am contacting in regards with the meeting we had yesterday, with the president federal republic of Nigeria/ Board of trustee dept reconciliation management, concerning your overdue payment with the board.

This said that all the beneficiary are to receive their quarter part payment of $5.8 million United States dollar schedule to be release on 23rd January 2016, therefore we advice all beneficiary to submit their information and receiving banking coordinates were they wish to their funds.

Also you are to submit your payment application form with the amount $180 US dollar, with two scan copy of your passport photography to re-validate your payment documents, and to enhance your funds transfer to your nominated bank account in your country.
You are also advice to contact the office of the Accountant General of the Federation to process your funds for immediate release of the said funds to nominated bank account in your country without any hitch.

Contact person:Mr. Ahmed Idris
Email address;deptmanagementboard.2016@gmail.com
Telephone Number:+2348127883025

Contact him immediately you receive this email to enable them process your payment for this first quarter.

Kindly go through this message very carefully, and comply with the obligation therein.

We look forward to your swift response in this subject matter and have a great day.

Mrs Marym Birgoren sukru

+2348127883025
Original network provider* Airtel Ltd (Celtel)
Wayne

accntgen.federalahmedidris@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Mon Feb 22, 2016 10:13 pm

Dear Beneficiary.
People
Ahmed Idris <accntgen.federalahmedidris@gmail.com> Today at 10:52 AM
To
Message body
FROM THE DESK OF FEDERAL MINISTRY OF FINANCE ABUJA HQ (FMF Abuja.]
From The Head Of OperationsOn Foreign Contractors Debts reconclication/ Payment

Direct Mobile:+234-8110997775

The Second Payment of Your pending funds.

Dear Beneficiary.

This is to acknowledge you that the Federal Ministry of Finance under
the administration of President Muhammad Buhari are Ready to Transfer
to you the Second Ten million Dollars(USD$10million) into your
account as it was made first on the 12th December 2015. We want to
know also if this same amount should go into the same stated bank account
information below:

Bank of America U.S.A, N. Nova Road, Osmond Beach,
Florida 32174.

ACCOUNT NUMBER 898053991909

Routing: 026-009-593 with

Swift: BOFAUS6S,

This office urgently expect your implicit cooperation as soon as you
get this message so that we can carry on the Transfer with immediate
effect.

Respond to me upon receipt of this mail for verification.

The required information:

(A)The month of contract Awarded------------ $ date contract
Awarded---------------------------

(B)The contract Approval document signed and
sealed.------------------------------

Your personal phone---------------And Fax.......................

File Number--------------------- Date Submitted-----------------

Date,Name and Signature Contract.............

Date,Name and Signature of the Next Of Kin..............
:

Wishing you all the best,

As you follow up the total instruction of this entire members.Please
indicate if any Previous Next

Yours Faithfully,
Mr Ahmed Idris Unbehalf of
Mr Moses chimereze Okpo (Director, F&A)
Direct Mobile; +2348110997775
Email;moseschimereze.okpofmf@gmail.com
Alternative;Email; ajibadeigechambers.solicitor02@gmail.com
accntgen.federalahmedidris@gmail.com
Wayne

ahhedidris@mynet.com

Unread postby Wayne » Sat Apr 09, 2016 9:19 pm

Re- Very Imperative.
Idris <fileupload@twoassociates.co.uk> Today at 20:06
Reply-To: <ahhedidris@mynet.com>
To
Message body

Re- Very Imperative.

Attn: Sir/Mam.

Congratulation! Congratulation!! Congratulation!!! This is to inform you that due to strict financial regulations and lots of certifications and transfer back-up documents required in moving funds out of this great country
Federal Republic of Nigeria, the surveillance and in everything considered for the successful release/transfer of
your approved inheritance funds amounted the sum of USD$10.5M has been resolved among 25 the foreign beneficiaries and bonded to our affiliate bankers in FRANCE (BYBLOS OFFSHORE BANK for onward remittance without having problem.

Reference to this development, and this has been deliberated upon and is among our set up priorities in our pursuit for change and good governance. You are advised without wasting to quickly open communication with Mr. Paul Chammas(Head of Group Operations) BYBLOS OFFSHORE BANK to ensure that they expedite action on the transfer process and keep us posted with every development so as to advise you if need be. Please it is important you follow this directive.

Here is the contacts information:
Bank Name: BYBLOS OFFSHORE BANK FRANCE
Contact Person: Mr. Paul Chammas(Head of Group Operations)
Private Banking Section
E-mail: inf.chammas.fr@meineemail.eu
Tel/Fax +33760055376

Good luck and kind regards,
Ahh Ahmed Idris
The Accountant General of the Federation
Federal Republic of Nigeria.
Wayne

ahmedidris2015@outlook.com

Unread postby Wayne » Thu May 05, 2016 9:35 pm

NOTICE OF WAIVER FROM CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA!!
People
Dr.Ahmed Idris <ahmedidris2015@outlook.com> Today at 18:35
Message body
Attn Beneficiary,

RE: WAIVER ON YOUR FEE

Be informed that all the fees you are supposed to pay before receiving
your contract fund have been waived off. You are to contact Mr.Smith
Charles Ukaa of Foreign Payment Unit (CBN), on
email:(remittancedepartmentpervite@hotmail.com) Tel: +2348093057439 and
pay to him US$220dollars only for your processing fee and he will transfer
your contract funds to you immediately without asking for additional fees
from you as you have experienced in the past.

You have no other payment to make except the US$220dollars and this waiver
also means that all swift transfer related charges will not be demanded
from you including purchase of any kind of documents, Approvals, Stamp
Duty, Pin Code, Drug Certificate more.

Contact The Security Monitoring Department Office of the Presidential Tax
Force on gov_taxforceunit@hotmail.com if there is any delay from the
gentleman in charge.

Another contact or payment you make apart from the $220 dollars is at your
own risk.

You have been notified.

Yours faithfully,

Dr.Ahmed Idris
Head Of Operations
On Foreign Contractors Payment
Central Bank Of Nigeria(CBN)

+2348093057439
Original network provider* Emerging Markets Telecommunication Services Ltd (Etisalat)
Wayne

accountantgereral@yahoo.com

Unread postby Wayne » Sun Jun 19, 2016 12:14 am

SUB: TRANSFER FUND: PART PAYMENT OF US$15 MILLION ONLY.!!
People
Accountant General of the Federation <jp588033@gmail.com> Jun 18 at 9:57 AM
Reply-To: accountantgereral@yahoo.com
To
BCC
Message body
CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA
TINUBU SQUARE VICTORIA
ISLAND LAGOS NIGERIA
OFFICE OF THE GOVERNOR
Direct Line: +2348093057439.

SUB: TRANSFER FUND: PART PAYMENT OF US$15 MILLION ONLY.

Attn:Beneficiary ,

This is to acknowledge the receipt of your email, Your message was
received and the content noted, we are doing everything possible to
make sure that your long outstanding payment of (Fifteen Million
Dollars) is been release to you as soon as possible.

However, before we proceed further in this transfer, you are require
to forward a scan copy of your ID Card or International Passport
together with a Scan Copy your Certificate of Beneficiary issued to
you by the Nigeria Government to prove that you are truly a
beneficiary with the Nigeria Government.

I Dr.Ahmed Idris, The Accountant General of the Federation (AGF),
Federal Republic of Nigeria, is assuring you that your long
outstanding payment will be transfer to any account of your choice
without any further delay immediately we receive a copy of your ID
Card or International Passport together with a Copy your Certificate
of Beneficiary.

Sir you are to reconfirm to us if your account details to enable
make the transfer into your account.

Please don’t hesitate to confide in me if you have misplaced or lost
your Beneficiary Certificate, I promise to use my position and good
office to help you and make sure that you receive your payment as long
as you remain honest and willing to walk according to my instruction.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Sincerely yours,
Dr.Ahmed Idris
Accountant General of the Federation (AGF),
Direct Line: +2348093057439.

Phone:
+2348093057439
City or exchange location
Wayne

Next

Return to Scammer 419 emails.