Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Maxiadamsen@outlook.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

Maxiadamsen@outlook.com

Unread postby firefly » Sun Oct 10, 2021 6:33 pm

Business loan scam.

Greetings,

My name is Maxim Adamsen, I consult with scotia credit union .I have reserved clients who has funds to give out for an investment. The interest of my client’s partnership, Loan and investing his funds in any profitable business operation.

He is from Qatar, and currently holding a political position in his country. In view of that, he will not participate in the business operation, all the activities shall be manage by the partner (Second Party) while he expects return on investment annually.

Consequently, we manages his portfolio over EUR 90m. He is extremely interested in projects like infrastructure, hospital, road and bridge constructions, hotels, energy plant, Export and Import e.t.c., and his main concern is safety of his funds and a good ROI per annum.

Finally, to enable us proceed, we require a business proposal on how the investment manager/partner intends investing these funds, stating clearly the total amount required to warrant our legal department conduct due diligent and drafting of the contract agreement as required.

We look forward to your prompt response.

Kind Regards,

Header:

Received: from [192.168.43.157] (unknown [197.210.35.75])
Subject: I Visited Your Profile
To: Recipients <Maxiadamsen@put2.net>
Date: Sun, 10 Oct 2021 06:58:53 +0100
Reply-To: Maxiadamsen@outlook.com

Originating IP: 197.210.35.75
Originating ISP: Mtn Nigeria Communication Limited
City: Lagos
Country of Origin: Nigeria
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.