Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Scammers impersonating Tony Elumelu

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

Scammers impersonating Tony Elumelu

Unread postby Wayne » Tue Sep 11, 2012 1:32 pm

For the real person the scammers claim to be please see: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tony_Elumelu. None of the emails posted here are sent by the real Tony Elumelu.

Received: from [82.128.2.160] by web29404.mail.ird.yahoo.com via HTTP; Tue, 11 Sep 2012 10:15:14 BST
X-Mailer: YahooMailClassic/15.0.8 YahooMailWebService/0.8.121.416
Message-ID: <1347354914.57938.YahooMailClassic@web29404.mail.ird.yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 11 Sep 2012 10:15:14 +0100 (BST)
Subject: PAYMENT NOTIFICATION

PAYMENT NOTIFICATION
Sequel to the recent findings in relation to the unsuccessful attempt to divert your entitlement to a bank in the Bahamas. You are hereby advised to immediately begin the reconfirmation/authentication process that will enable you gain full access to your funds once again without much ado.
You are expected to send us a writing letter stating that you’re the bonafide beneficiary laying claims of the said funds to correlate with the record availed to us and also instructing us to transfer same to your nominated account.
This should be accompanied with copies of any form of your valid identity. On the receipt of the aforementioned, we shall then forward it for notarization with your writing letter of claim acting as an affidavit.
It will be in your best interest if the notarization and other legalities are carried out here personally by you or any of our accredited attorneys so as to forestall any act of sabotage.
This process you are expected to conclude within the next 72hours as we have other cases in semblance to yours. Be informed that all cases shall be treated strictly on first come first serve basis. Your soonest response is awaited.
YOURS TRULY
TONY WILLIAMS
LEGAL ADVISER TO THE PRESIDENCY ON FUNDS RELEASE
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

dsit0042@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Wed Feb 05, 2014 5:40 am

On Zorpia:

Greetings,

MY NAMES IS WILLEM JACOBUS; A BANKER, PRESENTLY WORKING WITH ONE OF THE LEADING BANK HERE IN AFRICA.

I would like to apply through this medium for your co-operation and to secure an opportunity to invest and do joint business with your company or as an individual in your country. I have the intention to invest with you, into a very lucrative business venture of which you are to advise and execute the said venture over there for the mutual benefits of both of us. Your able co-operation is to become my business partner in your country and create ideas on how money will be invested, properly managed and the type of investment after the money is transferred to your account with your assistance.

It has been years now that most of the greedy African Politicians used our bank to launder money overseas through the help of their Political advisers. Most of the funds which they transferred out of the shores of Africa were money that was supposed to have been used to develop the continent. Their Political advisers always inflated the amounts before transfer to foreign accounts.

I acted as the Bank account Officer to most of the politicians and when I discovered that they were using me to succeed in their greedy act; I also cleaned some of their banking records from the Bank files and functional units, no one cared to ask me because the money was too much for them to control. They laundered about $14b Dollars during the process. I also used the opportunity to divert part of the funds hence I am aware that there is no official trace of how much was transferred as all the accounts used for such transfers were being closed after transfer. As I am sending this message to you, I was able to divert Thirty Seven Million Four Hundred Thousand United State Dollars ($37.4m) and was logged as safe deposit in the vault with the help of agent now late.

It has been Ten years now and most of the politicians are no longer using our bank to transfer funds overseas because their tenure has end. The ($37.4m) has been lying afloat. As an officer of this bank I cannot be directly connected to this fund and the bank is anxious now to know who the beneficiary to these funds is. Indeed I will appreciate if you can receive this fund in your bank account let’s use it for joint investment. There are practically no risks involved.

I am in the position to guide you towards this transaction and all I need from you is to stand as the beneficiary of these funds, so that upon your request for its immediate transfer the bank will not hesitate to transfer to your designated bank account.

Meanwhile, on indication of your willingness to handle this transaction sincerely by protecting my interests and upon your acceptance of this proposal, I would furnish you with the full detailed information and procedure I have mapped out for this transaction. If you accept this offer to work with me and find this proposal suitable for you do reply back to me let’s discuss in details.

E-mail: dsit0042(AT)gmail.com
Pone: +22999681721

Yours Faithfully,
Willem Jacobus

Profile elements:

willemjabus
2014, Cotonou, Benin

The profile uses a stolen image of Tony O. Elumelu, Nigerian economist, banker, investor and philanthropist.[/b]

About +22999681721 :

Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Benin
Original network provider* Globacom Ltd (GLO)
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

mrtonyelumelu111@gmail.com tt2@tonyelu.website.tk

Unread postby SlapHappy » Tue Mar 22, 2016 4:48 pm

* 41.85.176.120 Opt Benin / Benin Telecom Cotonou Benin

Return-Path: <tt2@tonyelu.website.tk>
Received: from hyiman-PC.mshome.net (41.85.176.120) by
DB4PR07MB0589.eurprd07.prod.outlook.com (10.242.222.27) with Microsoft SMTP
Server (TLS) id 15.1.447.10; Tue, 22 Mar 2016 11:17:23 +0000
Subject: Dear Friend,
To: Recipients <tt2@tonyelu.website.tk>
Date: Tue, 22 Mar 2016 12:17:08 +0100
Reply-To: <mrtonyelumelu111@gmail.com>
X-Originating-IP: [41.85.176.120]

Dear Friend,

With due respect to your person and much sincerity of purpose, I make this contact with you as I believe that you can be of great assistance to me. My name is Mr. Tony Elumelu. from Cotonou Benin Republic West Africa. Presently I work in the United Bank of Africa (UBA) as telex manager. I have been searching for your contact since you left our country some years ago.

I do not know whether this is your correct email address or not because I only used your name initials to search for your contact .In case you are not the person I am supposed to Contact, please see this as a confidential message and do not reveal it to another person but if you are not the intended receiver, do let me know whether you can be of assistance regarding my proposal below because it is top secret.

I am about to retire from active Bank service to start a new life but I am skeptical to reveal this particular secret to a stranger. You must assure me that everything will be handled confidentially because we are not going to suffer again in life.

It has been 10 years now that most of the greedy African Politicians used our bank to launder money overseas through the help of their Political advisers. Most of the funds which they transferred out of the shores of Africa were gold and oil money that was Supposed to have been used to develop the continent. Their Political advisers always inflated the amounts before transfer to foreign accounts so I also used the opportunity to divert part of the funds hence I am aware that there is no official trace of how much was transferred as all the accounts used for such transfers were being closed after transfer. I acted as the Bank Officer to most of the politicians and when I discovered that they where using me to succeed in their greedy act.

I also cleaned some of their banking records from the Bank files and no one cared to ask me because the money was too much for them to control. They laundered over $5b Dollars during the process .As I am sending this message to you, I was able to divert Fourteen million five hundred thousand united state dollars ($14.5m) to an escrow account belonging to no one in the bank. The bank is anxious now to know who the beneficiary to the funds is because they have made a lot of profits with the funds.

It is more than Eight years now and most of the politicians are no longer using our bank to transfer funds overseas. The ($14.5m) Million Dollars has been laying waste but I don't want to retire from the bank without transferring the funds to a foreign account to enable me share the proceeds with the receiver. The money will be shared 60% for me and 40% for you.

There is no one coming to ask you about the funds because I secured everything. I only want you to assist me by providing a bank account where the funds can be transferred. You are not to face any difficulties or legal implications as I am going to handle the Transfer personally. If you are capable of receiving the funds, do let me know immediately to enable me give you a detailed information on what to do.

For me, I have not stolen the money from anyone because the other people that took the whole money did not face any problems. This is my chance also to grab my own but you must keep the details of the funds secret to avoid any leakages as no one in the bank knows about the funds.

Please get back to me if you are interested and capable to handle this project I shall intimate you on what to do when I hear your confirmation and acceptance. If you are capable of being my trusted associate, do declare your consent to me.

Waiting for your urgent response.

Yours Faithfully,
Mr. Tony Elumelu.
If anyone asks you for money on the Internet they are always a scammer, 100% of the time.
Blackmail Scammed? Go here: https://www.scamsurvivors.com/blackmail/#/
FAQ viewtopic.php?f=3&t=19
Victim of a scam? Go here: https://scamsurvivors.com/forum/viewtop ... =3&t=26504
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

Location: Just a face in a magazine, watching you post your scammer's details.

tonyelumelu147@gmail.com goodday.@herb.ocn.ne.jp

Unread postby SlapHappy » Sat May 14, 2016 5:58 pm

* 41.86.234.171 Isocel Cotonou Benin

Return-Path: <goodday.@herb.ocn.ne.jp>
Date: Sun, 15 May 2016 01:35:25 +0900 (JST)
Reply-To: "HON. TONY ELUMELU" <tonyelumelu147@gmail.com>
Subject: ATTENTION..CONFIDENTIAL!!!
X-Originating-IP: [41.86.234.171]
To: undisclosed-recipients:;

FROM THE DESK OF HON. TONY ELUMELU
CEO TONY ELUMELU FOUNDATION
AFRICAN BANKS PROTOCOL AND COMPENSATION UNIT
(SUB SECTION WEST AFRICAN MONITORING UNIT)
Email… tonyelumelu147@gmail.com
Our Ref: PHC/WAMU/BJN/ZZ057

Attn: Beneficiary,

We have this day received a payment credit instruction from the Federal Government of Benin to credit your account with your full Inheritance fund of US$15.8 Million from the UNITED BANK OF AFRICA (UBA). However, you are required to provide the followings data below:

{1}. Your Full Name and Address.
{2}. Your Confidential Tel, Cell and Fax

Please do provide the above information accurately, because this office cannot afford to be held liable for any wrong transfer of funds or liability of funds credited into a ghost account.
Thanks for transacting with the United Bank of Africa while we looking forward to hearing from you with the full requested information. Accept my congratulations in advance.
GOD BLESSES AFRICA.

Thanks and God bless you.
Regards,
Yours in Service,
Hon. Tony Elumelu
CEO Tony Elumelu Foundation
If anyone asks you for money on the Internet they are always a scammer, 100% of the time.
Victim of a scam? Go here: https://scamsurvivors.com/forum/viewtop ... =3&t=26504
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

hon.tonyelumelu331@yahoo.com good.@herb.ocn.ne.jp

Unread postby SlapHappy » Mon May 16, 2016 7:18 pm

41.86.234.171 Isocel Cotonou Benin

Return-Path: <good.@herb.ocn.ne.jp>
Date: Tue, 17 May 2016 03:05:58 +0900 (JST)
Reply-To: "Hon. Tony Elumelu" <hon.tonyelumelu331@yahoo.com>
Subject: United Bank of Africa
X-Originating-IP: [41.86.234.171]

FROM THE DESK OF HON. TONY ELUMELU
CEO TONY ELUMELU FOUNDATION
AFRICAN BANKS PROTOCOL AND COMPENSATION UNIT
(SUB SECTION WEST AFRICAN MONITORING UNIT)
Email... hon.tonyelumelu331@yahoo.com
Our Ref: PHC/WAMU/BJN/ZZ057

Attn: Beneficiary,

We have this day received a payment credit instruction from the Federal Government of Benin to credit your account with your full Inheritance fund of US$15.8 Million from the UNITED BANK OF AFRICA (UBA). However, you are required to provide the followings data below:

{1}. Your Full Name and Address.
{2}. Your Confidential Tel, Cell and Fax

Please do provide the above information accurately, because this office cannot afford to be held liable for any wrong transfer of funds or liability of funds credited into a ghost account.
Thanks for transacting with the United Bank of Africa while we looking forward to hearing from you with the full requested information. Accept my congratulations in advance.
GOD BLESSES AFRICA.

Thanks and God bless you.
Regards,
Yours in Service,
Hon. Tony Elumelu
CEO Tony Elumelu Foundation
Telephone number:(+1)3212968775
=
+13212968775
Owner is based in Oviedo, FL
VoIP - TextPlus
Redirected VOIP number to scammer in Benin.
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

diplomatictonyelumelu960@gmail.com

Unread postby CaptU4ik » Mon Jun 13, 2016 9:03 pm

Date: Mon, 13 Jun 2016 23:28:17 +0900 (JST)
Reply-To: ECOWAS <diplomatictonyelumelu960@gmail.com>
Subject: FROM:ECONOMIC COMMUNITY OF WEST AFRICAN STATES

ECONOMIC COMMUNITY OF WEST AFRICAN STATES
Debt Liquidation Committee
International foreign payment Dir
Republic of Benin
RE:THE CASH PAYMENTS FOR YOUR HONESTY FUNDS!

Attention Dear!!!

The Debt Liquidation Committee of Economic COMMUNITY OF WEST AFRICAN STATES wishing to officially notify you once again of your status via your email address as our previous letter to your home address mailbox was returned undelivered,therefore we use this above email/letter to inform you that a cash payment for the over due of your contractual- inheritance payment,which have been RELEASED and APPROVED for onward paying you in fiscal Cash.
And we are using this cash payment method to pay you after all attempts to pay you through Bank,ATM Card and some other failed means.we made a private arrangement with a financial expert and a higher delivery agent an International Diplomatic Dispatch Officer to convey these cash boxed-money to your designated door step for at personal collections.
The high delivery International Diplomatic Dispatch Agent (IDDA) has left the shore of Benin-Republic since two days ago with the security proof box sealed with synthetic nylon coated and padded with machine in worth of $8.7Millions (Eight Million,Seven Hundred United States Dollars),and has arrived in the JOHN F. KENNEDY (JFK) International Airport NEW YORK (USA).
Hopefully this email has reached you to effect the arrangement of delivering the boxed-cash to you: you're advised to reconfirm your delivery address to the International Diplomatic Dispatch Agent immediately to enable him deliver the boxed-consignment to you within the stipulated time.

You are to reconfirm the below information to him immediately:

(1)Your Full Name: _______________
(2)Current complete Home Address: ___________ {not mail/p.o box}
(3)Mobile and fixed Phone Number: ______________
(4)Fax Number: __________________________
(5)Name of your Nearest Airport: _______________________
(6)A Copy of Your ID for Identification: _____________________
So contact him immediately via his email ID or with the listed telephone.
Contact name: Austin Alan
Contact Email:(diplomaticaustinalan975@yaho)
Contact Telephone Number: +1(202)852-2635
He is waiting to hear from you immediately with the needed information. Lastly the agent {IDDA REP} is not in the known of the actual content as fiscal cash;however shall declare the content to him as Sensitive family effects.Therefore he should not be in the known of the content please. Be warned ! so you will safely collect your payment to avoid hoaxes since you were disappointed in the past.

Thanks for your fellowship.

Yours in service,
Mr.TONY ELUMELU.
Director:Debt Liquidation Committee
ECONOMIC COMMUNITY OF WEST AFRICAN STATES R/Benin
International On-line payments Co-coordinator.
Originating IP: 41.86.234.171
Originating ISP: Isocel
City: Cotonou
Country of Origin: Benin
+12028522635
Number billable as geographic number
Country or destination United States
City or exchange location Westchester, DC
Original network provider* Airus, Inc - Dc
VoIP - Enflick
CaptU4ik
Supreme survivor

www.ubafr.dept@gmail.com ubaofficeatmdesk@gmail.com

Unread postby SlapHappy » Mon Jan 23, 2017 4:10 pm

* 54.186.145.83 Boardman United States

Return-Path: <test@media.kw.ac.kr>
Received: from WIN-U8B7905V0K9.us-west-2.compute.internal
(ec2-54-186-145-83.us-west-2.compute.amazonaws.com [54.186.145.83])
(using TLSv1 with cipher DHE-RSA-AES256-SHA (256/256 bits)) (No client
certificate requested) by media.kw.ac.kr (Postfix) with ESMTPSA id
2B0CD6B9C7C; Mon, 23 Jan 2017 20:48:12 +0900 (KST)
Subject: YOUR FUND NOTIFICATION ALART
To: Recipients <test>
Date: Mon, 23 Jan 2017 11:48:08 +0000
Reply-To: ubaofficeatmdesk@gmail.com

UNITED BANK FOR AFRICA PLC.
HEAD OFFICE: U. B. A. HOUSE,
57, MARINA STREET, VICTORIA ISLAND
P. O. BOX 2406, LAGOS- NIGERIA.
January 20th,2017

Dear BENEFICIARY,

This is to inform you that Your payment USD 10.5m has been approved this
Morning through BANK DRAFT /ATM CARD.AIMS COURIER SERVICE has been selected
as the delivery Company to deliver your parcel. It takes 72hrs. Get back to
us with your full contact information.Note that you will be responsible to
pay for your parcel Delivery/logistics Fees.
Reply on this email:www.ubafr.dept@gmail.com
1. Your Full Name……………………………………………………………………
2. Your Full Mailing Address……………………………………………………
3. Your Contact Telephone……………………………………………………
4. Your Age And Occupation Status………………………………………
5. Scan Copy Of Your Identity Card…………………………………………

As Soon As We Receive Your Response, Further Details On The Delivery Of Your parcel Will Be Communicated To You.
Please Treat As Urgent Matter So We Can Finalize This Transaction Once And
For All.
Looking Forward To Hearing From You.

Best Regards,
Mr Tony O Elumelu
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

mr.tonyelumelu@accountant.com

Unread postby Wayne » Wed Jan 25, 2017 9:12 pm

PARTNERSHIP.
Mr Tony Elumelu <m.uliano@alice.it> Today at 14:42
Reply-To: mr.tonyelumelu@accountant.com
Message body
I am the MANAGER OF AUDIT & ACCOUNTANCY DEPARTMENT United Bank for Africa (UBA)
Benin Republic, West Africa. I decided to contact you over this financial
transaction worth the sum of $38.5M (Thirty Eight Million Five Hundred Thousand
United States Dollars) I want you to assist in receiving this money which I
discovered in an abandoned account that belongs to Late Mr. Morris Thompson,
who unfortunately lost his life in the plane crash of Alaska Airlines Flight
261, which crashed on January 31, 2000, read more about Late Mr. Morris
Thompson on the website below for information:

https:/ /en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alaska_Airlines_Flight_261
Note; due to poor internet connectivity in my country, you may receive this
email in your SPAM folder, kindly forward this proposal into your INBOX folder
before responding back to me.

I am indeed glad to be in contact with you even though this medium of
communication (internet) has been grossly abused by criminal minded people
making it difficult for people with genuine transaction to correspond and
exchange views without skepticism.

I was very fortune to come across the deceased file when I was arranging the
old and abandoned customer files of 2006-2007 in other to submit to the bank
managements accordingly for documentation purposes. Besides, it is not
authorized by the law guiding our bank for a citizen of Benin Republic to make
the claim of the fund. So the request of you as a foreigner is necessary to
apply for the claim and transfer of the fund smoothly into your reliable bank
account as the NEXT OF KIN to the deceased.

You will be standing as the next of kin to deceased man (Mr. Morris Thompson
from United state) standing as associate partner to him with the little
documents I will provide for this, you don't have to be afraid of anything as
regards to this transaction. Without wasting time, I would like to re-assure
you once again that all arrangements regarding the smooth transfer of this
inheritance fund into your nominated bank account has been made. Be informed
that nobody is coming for claim since his death as all his supposed next of kin
died along with him in the plane crash and heart attack.

I will provide you with available document at my reach when demanded by the
bank. I know very well that you might be weary of the fact that you are not in
any way related to the deceased man but according to the laws of inheritance in
Benin Republic, one must not be a relative to the deceased in order to be able
to apply for inheritance, having taken note of this laws I have decided to
present you to my bank as a business associate to Mr. Morris Thompson which you
know that somebody's business associate can come from any part of the world so
it doesn't matter your nationality.

I have agreed that 40% of the total fund will be for you as a foreign partner
while 50% will be for me and 5% will be for any expenses incurred during the
transaction process, then 5% for charity organization (motherless baby home) in
Benin Republic. If you are willing to help me or rather participate, kindly
comply immediately you receive this email and I will give you more details.

Best regards,
Mr. Tony Elumelu
United Bank for Africa (UBA)
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne

ubaofficeatmdesk@gmail.com

Unread postby SlapHappy » Thu Feb 09, 2017 1:11 pm

* 54.186.145.83 Boardman United States

Return-Path: <test@media.kw.ac.kr>
Received: from WIN-U8B7905V0K9.us-west-2.compute.internal
(ec2-54-186-145-83.us-west-2.compute.amazonaws.com [54.186.145.83])
(using TLSv1 with cipher DHE-RSA-AES256-SHA (256/256 bits))
(No client certificate requested) by media.kw.ac.kr (Postfix) with ESMTPSA
id C3D6722C8102; Mon,
6 Feb 2017 21:58:50 +0900 (KST)
Subject: INSTRUCTION TO RELEASE YOUR FUND!!..
To: Recipients <test>
Date: Mon, 06 Feb 2017 12:58:30 +0000
Reply-To: ubaofficeatmdesk@gmail.com
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

unitedbkatm1@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Tue Feb 14, 2017 8:46 pm

Kindly Respond Immediately
Mr. Tony Elumelu <teraszcxcv@teresateresa.org> Today at 11:54
Reply-To: unitedbkatm1@gmail.com
To
Recipients
Message body
UNITED BANK FOR AFRICA.
57 Marina, P.O. Box 2406, Lagos,
Lagos State, Nigeria

Attention: Dear Beneficiary!

This is to officially notify you about your Fund that was supposed to be rendered to you via numerous ways i.e, Courier Companies, Western Union Money Transfers, and Banks wire transfer. Due to this lost of Funds of ours which was suppose to be given to you but failed to. So in this case, a beneficial meeting was held on the 10th February 2017 at the World Bank in Switzerland, which top officials and Central Bank Governors from different countries in the world were present at the meeting, Which they discussed on how your Fund can be given to you without any lost at this time. Be informed that you have to stop any further communication with any other person(s) or office(s) to avoid any hitches in receiving your ATM card. In conclusion at the meeting, The President of World Bank, has strictly authorized our Bank , United Bank For Africa to have your fund pay to you through ATM card means of payment. Your Fund value is the sum of $5.5Million USD (Five Million, Five Hundred Thousand United States of America Dollars).

Take Note that we the UNITED BANK FOR AFRICA Plc will send you your ATM card which you will use to withdraw your money in any ATM machine in any part of the world, but the maximum withdrawal is $20,000 USD per day. Note that this ATM card of yours has been activated and a security pin code number will be issued to you from this Bank as soon as you receive your Card for a safer withdrawal. Please contact the ATM card payment department Group Chief Operating Officer, Executive Director Mr. Femi Olaloku, by sending your information to him for an immediate release of your fund.

Your Full Name:……………
Country/Your Address:……………
Contact Home/Cell Phone:…………….
Age/Sex:…………
A Scan Copy of your Identity:…………..

Mr. Femi Olaloku
Group Chief Operating Officer, Executive Director
Email: unitedbkatm1@gmail.com

Be inform that in order for the delivery of your ATM card to take place you have to pay the sum of $158.00 charged for delivery permit clearance of your ATM card. So for oral discussion, you can reach Mr. Femi Olaloku, via email given to you above as soon as you receive this important message. NOTE: Due to impostors, we hereby issued you our code of conduct, which is (Permit), so you have to indicate this code when contacting the card center by using it as your subject.

Sincerely Yours,

Mr. Tony Elumelu.
Chairman of the Board,
UNITED BANK FOR AFRICA Plc.
In Respect of The World Bank
Wayne

Next

Return to Scammer 419 emails.