Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

markusmullar01@gmail.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

markusmullar01@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Mon Oct 04, 2021 6:17 pm

Next of kin scam.

Greetings

I am Mr. Markus Mullar from Ghana, West Africa, I work at Ecobank as the Branch Bank Manager.

sorry to contact you through this medium, i have a business transaction i would like to propose to you concerning such a huge amount of money left in our bank by our late customer who deposited his inheritance in our bank sum of ($12,500,000.00) in our bank before he died in a deadly earthquake that occurred on May 12, 2008 in Sichuan, China, which killed at least 68,000 people. Since the last quarter of 2009, my bank has not been aware of this inheritance. That is why I contacted you so that you can claim this inheritance as my late customer relatives.

Hence, I want you to participate with me in this deal so that we can be able to share this fund at the ratio of 50/50 percentage.

He has no next of kin to claim the fund according to the record in our banking system. I would like you to partner with me in this so that I will make you his beneficiary of the fund since he has no family or relatives to claim funds from our bank.

If you are really interested in this a great business opportunity contact me through my private email address so that I will provide you all details of this transaction.
Call or Whatsapp: +233241908195
Thank You
Mr. Markus Mullar

Header:

Return-Path: <markusmullar01@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 4 Oct 2021 11:02:39 +0000
Message-ID: <CAGAyn__sEmsY5UEJuJ1ftr90ThW4G6UuqcgLH0GqXPvsmzSWMg@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: URGENT REPLY
To: undisclosed-recipients:;

+233241908195
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Ghana
Original network provider* ScanCom Ltd (MTN)
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

joanaabban01@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Wed Dec 08, 2021 1:43 am

Next of kin scam:

Hello,
I am Joana Abban from Ghana, I work at Ecobank as the Branch Manager, i have good news for you, kindly get back to me for more details.
Thank You
Joana Abban

Header:

Return-Path: <joanaabban01@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 7 Dec 2021 08:25:31 +0000
Message-ID: <CA+8980NrzSvQkSf+K4YCBZtoQvEY+YKgUu7bTTyWvBMGLZC2QQ@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: GOOD NEWS
To: undisclosed-recipients:;
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: joanaabban01@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Wed Dec 08, 2021 1:44 am

Greetings

I am Joana Abban from Ghana, West Africa, I work at Ecobank as the Branch Bank Manager.

sorry to contact you through this medium, i have a business transaction i would like to propose to you concerning such a huge amount of money left in our bank by our late customer who deposited his inheritance in our bank sum of ($12,500,000.00) in our bank before he died in a deadly earthquake that occurred on May 12, 2008 in Sichuan, China, which killed at least 68,000 people. Since the last quarter of 2009, my bank has not been aware of this inheritance. That is why I contacted you so that you can claim this inheritance as my late customer relatives.

Hence, I want you to participate with me in this deal so that we can be able to share this fund at the ratio of 50/50 percentage.

He has no next of kin to claim the fund according to the record in our banking system. I would like you to partner with me in this so that I will make you his beneficiary of the fund since he has no family or relatives to claim funds from our bank.

If you are really interested in this a great business opportunity contact me through my private email address so that I will provide you all details of this transaction.
Call or Whatsapp: +233241908195
Thank You
Joana Abban
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.