Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Scammers impersonating Sheryll Goedert

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

Scammers impersonating Sheryll Goedert

Unread postby firefly » Sat Oct 02, 2021 7:54 am

https://www.clickorlando.com/news/local ... it-claims/

Published: July 15, 2020

Scammers use Ocala Powerball winner’s image to steal money, lawsuit claims
Attorney says culprits using social media, emails

ORLANDO, Fla. – An Ocala woman who won the Powerball jackpot in January has filed a lawsuit, trying to find out who is impersonating her online.

Sheryll Goedert, 61, won $396.9 million in the drawing held on Jan. 29.

Her attorney said almost immediately after it was announced, social media pages claiming to be Goedert starting popping up on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.

"It's not just her name. It's her face and all kinds of head shots," said David Hathaway. "It's not just a single headshot."

He said Goedert is not on any social media channels.

The pages and posts being posted often offer financial help.

One post on a Facebook page with Goedert's name and picture read, "The first 200 people to say congratulations will receive a sum of money that will help him or her in their life."

"We've been getting a lot of calls from individuals who are unsure whether it's a scam," Hathway said. "It's a scam."

Exhibits submitted with their federal lawsuit include screenshots of instant messages sent by some of the social media accounts.

One asks for the person's credit card information.

Hathaway said at least one person's account information was held hostage.

"We had an email from someone who paid $800 to one of these defendants just to regain access to all of her systems," he said.

On Monday, a federal judge approved subpoenas to be sent to Facebook, Twitter and Instagram, asking for the names of the people who set up the bogus profiles.

Hathaway said he knows some of the suspects may live in other countries, but he wants them brought to justice.

"We're not going to back down. We are going to see this through to a resolution," he said.

Hathaway said he and Goedert have contacted law enforcement, including the FBI, to conduct criminal investigations.

Meantime, Facebook responded to requests for a comment.

A spokesperson said the suspect profiles supplied by News 6 had been taken down and were under investigation.

They said pretending to be someone else, or impersonation, is an explicit violation of the company's policies, and they've developed detection technology that helps block millions of attempts to create fake accounts every day.
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

sgdt0120@att.net

Unread postby firefly » Sat Oct 02, 2021 7:55 am

Donation scam.

Greetings to you. Following Mrs. Sheryll Goedert Mega Jackpot winning of $396.9 million on January 29, 2020 which she intends to use to pursue a variety of passions and make some charitable contributions to humanity. I am glad to inform you that you have been selected to benefit from her private donations aimed at touching lives as God has blessed her.

This donation of $2 million is made out to enable you strengthen your personal issues and generously extend hands of help to the less privileged, orphans and charity organizations within your locality.

Should you wish to verify, below is the link to that effect:
https: // www. powerball.com/winner-story/floridas-13th-powerball-jackpot-winner-claims-3969-million-prize

Forward your message of acceptance to: sgdt0120@att.net

Best Regards.
Goulburn Murray Water

Header:

Received: from clubliaison.com ([72.32.200.186])
Message-ID: <6139db17.1c69fb81.2bdb0.eea7SMTPIN_ADDED_MISSING@mx.google.com>
Received: from User [(103.149.13.124)]
Reply-To: <sgdt0120@att.net>
Subject: Re: Congrats
Date: Thu, 9 Sep 2021 02:55:25 -0700
X-Mailer: Microsoft Outlook Express 6.00.2600.0000
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

sheryllgoedert9@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Sat Oct 02, 2021 8:03 am

On Facebook:

fb.JPG

Sheryll Goedert
Community Service
Vacation Life LLC Sheryll Goedert $396.9 Million Powerball Jackpot Lottery Winner....Giving away a round sum of $10 Million to support my charity program.
110 people like this
112 people follow this
+1 442-278-5530
sheryllgoedert9@gmail.com
Page created - August 12, 2020

Sheryll Goedert
August 12, 2020
Vacation Life LLC Sheryll Goedert $396.9 Million Powerball Jackpot Lottery Winner....Giving away a round sum of $10 Million to support my charity program.

February 17
Welcome To Vacation Life Foundation, My name is Sheryll Goedert, I am from Ocala Florida and I am the Managing Member Of Vacation Life LLC.
I won the sum of $369.9 million from the powerball USA on January 29th 2020
Our goal as a team and member of this organization is to support the society myself and my team will be using this medium and space to show Love and support to the society at large by helping those in need to pay their bills, support those that are struggling with their business and help those that wants to go to school
Please Note that this medium is only available for the United State Of America & other Citizens too
We are going to be giving out a 20 million dollar in total to random people through this space.
Each beneficiary will be getting $100,000 from us
We are only giving to 200 people in total randomly across the United State of America and other countries too
All you have to do is to Like,
Follow and share our page
Ensure to send us a message to notify us
Congratulations to all our winners in advance
God bless Powerball
God bless America

+14422785530
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination United States
City or exchange location Valley Center, CA
Original network provider* New Cingular Wireless Pcs, Llc
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: Scammers impersonating Sheryll Goedert

Unread postby firefly » Sat Oct 02, 2021 8:07 am

On Twitter:

tw.JPG

sheryll goedert
@sheryll2387
396.9 Million Powerball Jackpot Winner
#MAGA Giving Out $$$ to all followers
Ocala Florida
Joined June 2014

Messages posted:

Apr 23, 2020
Yes Americans owe over $1 TRILLION in credit card debt. So if you have outstanding credit card bill hit me up. Let me help with the one I can. God bless you all

I help people through there credit cards bills because I know the society at large needs help and that is what I making donations to people I can help
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

vacationlifecharity@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Sat Oct 02, 2021 8:14 am

And Facebook again:

fb.JPG

Vacation Life LLC Charity
Charity Organization
545 people like this
551 people follow this
https: // www. ocala-news.com/2020/03/11/61-year-old-ocala-woman-claims-396-9-million-powerball-jackpot/
Send Message
vacationlifecharity@gmail.com
Page created - July 25, 2020

Vacation Life LLC Charity
July 25, 2020
Welcome To Vacation Life Charity , My name is Sheryll Goedert, from Ocala, Florida. I am the Managing Member Of Vacation Life LLC.
I won the sum of $369.9 million from the powerball USA on January 29th 2020
Myself and my team will be using this medium and space to show Love and support to the society at large by helping those in need to pay their bills, support those that are struggling with their business or wants to start a new business and help those that wants to go to school
The Vacation Life Charity Organization as been duly authorized by the USA Government and the necessary boards is aware of what we are doing
We are going to be giving out a 20 million dollar in total to random people through this space.
Each beneficiary will be getting $50,000 from us
We are only giving to 400 people in total randomly across the United State of America and Canada
All you have to do is to Like,
Follow and share our page
Ensure to send us a message to notify us
Congratulations to all our winners in advance
God bless Powerball
God bless America
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

sheryllgoedert955@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Sat Oct 09, 2021 5:09 am

Donation scam.

Czesc,
Zostales wybrany do otrzymania darowizny w wysokosci 3 000 000,00 € od
Sheryll Goedert. Wygralem America Lottery o wartosci 396,9 miliona
dolarów i czesc z tego przekazuje pieciu szczesliwym ludziom i
organizacjom charytatywnym. Ta darowizna upamietnia mojego zmarlego na
raka syna i poprawe zycia wielu osób dotknietych tym koronawirusem.Aby uzyskac wiecej informacji, odpowiedz na tego e-maila. Pozdrowienia;
Sheryll Goedert

/ (translation)

Hi,
You have been selected to receive a donation of € 3,000,000.00 from
Sheryll Goedert. I won the America Lottery worth 396.9 million
dollars and donates some of it to five happy people and
charitable organizations. This donation commemorates my deceased
son from cancer and improving the lives of many affected by this coronavirus. For more information, please reply to this email. Regards;
Sheryll Goedert

Header:

Date: Sat, 9 Oct 2021 05:19:27 +0200 (CEST)
Reply-To: Sheryll Goedert <sheryllgoedert955@gmail.com>
Message-ID: <1223707447.307203.1633749567354.JavaMail.zimbra@maltai.hu>
Subject: Darowizna / Donation
X-Originating-IP: [169.1.134.119]
X-Mailer: Zimbra 8.8.15_GA_4018 (zclient/8.8.15_GA_4018)

Originating IP: 169.1.134.119
Originating ISP: Afrihost
City: Cape Town
Country of Origin: South Africa
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Oct 09, 2021 6:14 pm

dzień dobry
Nazywam się pani Sheryll Goedert, mam 61 lat i pochodzę z Ocala City na Florydzie. członek wykonawczy Vacation Life LLC.
Wygrałem kumulację Powerball o wartości 396,9 miliona dolarów 11 marca 2020 r. Muszę powiedzieć, że ta kumulacja zmieniła życie moje i mojej rodziny. Jestem bardzo szczęśliwy i szczęśliwy, że zostałem pobłogosławiony przez Boga i postanowiłem błogosławić wielu ludziom na całym świecie, jak Bóg mnie poprowadzi.

Zdobycie tego jackpota było błogosławieństwem i wierzę, że wszystko dzieje się z tego powodu, że nie wygrywam tego jackpota sam. Moja rodzina wiele wniosła. Z wiarą zwyciężyłem i mogło to być tylko dzieło Boga, dlatego oddam je jak największej liczbie biedaków. Wiem, że pieniędzy nigdy nie wystarcza, ale postanowiłem przekazać Ci tę darowiznę w wysokości 3 000 000 dolarów.

Chcę, żebyś wiedział, że wysyłam Ci tę darowiznę głównie, ponieważ chcę, abyś pomógł ludziom, którzy są poważnie dotknięci tą pandemią (COVID-19).

Chcę tylko, abyś szczerze przyjęła moją darowiznę i obiecałem, że wykorzystasz ją mądrze, aby wywrzeć wpływ na tak wielu biednych ludzi w Twoim kraju. Nie przekazuję Ci tej darowizny, aby zatrzymać ją dla siebie, ale aby pomóc i wesprzeć. Chcę, żebyś jak najwięcej pomagał ludziom mniej uprzywilejowanym i dzieciom z sierocińców.

Chcę, abyś zwiększył ubóstwo w swoim regionie i podniósł poziom życia jak największej liczby osób w swojej społeczności, ponieważ celem jest otrzymanie mojej darowizny.

Jestem bardzo wdzięczny za zainteresowanie przyjęciem mojej darowizny i zapewniam, że zostaniesz bardzo wynagrodzony za to, co zdecydowałeś, przekazując darowiznę, ponieważ Bóg nagradza pomocników i darczyńców ubogich.

Znamy się po raz pierwszy, ale wierzę, że Bóg pokierował naszymi drogami spotkań w Internecie i po otrzymaniu tej darowizny wierzę, że spotkamy się osobiście.

Widziałem Twój profil na liście zarejestrowanych adresów e-mail firmy Microsoft i postanowiłem dokonać wyboru. Myślę, że jesteś właściwą osobą, aby otrzymać moją darowiznę.

Aby upewnić się, że nie jesteś narażony na ryzyko, ponieważ to moje pieniądze, możesz znaleźć informacje o mojej wygranej kumulacji Powerball o wartości 396,9 miliona dolarów pod następującym linkiem:

https:/ /www.ocala-news.com/2020/03/11/61-year-old-ocala-woman-claims-396-9-million-powerball-jackpot/

Chciałbym, abyś wypełnił poniższe informacje i wrócił do mnie. Ja i cała moja rodzina będziemy szczęśliwi, widząc cię, gdy dotrze do ciebie. Wierzymy, że ta wielka szansa nadeszła od Boga i nie możemy jej zatrzymać dla siebie.

Twoje pełne imię i nazwisko:
Twój kraj:
Twój adres:
Twoja data urodzenia:
Stan cywilny:
Twoja płeć:
Twój typ pracy:
Numer telefonu:

Poczekam na twoją uprzejmą odpowiedź.

Pozdrowienia

Pani Sheryll Goedert

Good morning
My name is Mrs. Sheryll Goedert, I am 61 years old and come from Ocala City, Florida. executive member of Vacation Life LLC.
I won the $ 396.9 million Powerball jackpot on March 11, 2020. I must say that this jackpot changed my and my family's lives. I am very happy and happy to be blessed by God and I have decided to bless many people around the world as God guides me.

It was a blessing to win this jackpot and I believe it is all because I am not winning this jackpot by myself. My family has contributed a lot. I won with faith and it could only be God's work, so I will give it to as many poor people as possible. I know money is never enough, but I have decided to make you this $ 3,000,000 donation.

I want you to know that I am sending you this donation mainly because I want you to help people who are seriously affected by this pandemic (COVID-19).

I just want you to sincerely accept my donation and I have promised you that you will use it wisely to influence so many poor people in your country. I am not giving you this donation to keep it for myself, but to help and support. I want you to help the most disadvantaged people and children from orphanages.

I want you to increase poverty in your region and raise the standard of living of as many people as possible in your community because the goal is to receive my donation.

I am very grateful for your interest in accepting my donation and I assure you that you will be greatly rewarded for what you have decided by donating as God rewards helpers and donors to the poor.

This is the first time we know each other, but I believe God has guided our ways of meeting on the Internet, and after receiving this donation, I believe that we will meet in person.

I saw your profile in the list of registered Microsoft email addresses and decided to make a choice. I think you are the right person to receive my donation.

To make sure you are not at risk because that's my money, you can find information on my $ 396.9 million Powerball jackpot win at the following link:

https:/ /www.ocala-news.com/2020/03/11/61-year-old-ocala-woman-claims-396-9-million-powerball-jackpot/

I'd like you to fill out the information below and come back to me. Me and all my family will be happy to see you when it reaches you. We believe that this great opportunity has come from God and we cannot keep it for ourselves.

Your full name:
Your country:
Your address:
Your birthdate:
Marital status:
Your gender:
Your job type:
Phone number:

I will wait for your kind reply.

Regards

Mrs. Sheryll Goedert

Header:

Return-Path: <sheryllgoedert955@gmail.com>
Received: from mail-sor-f41.google.com (mail-sor-f41.google.com. [209.85.220.41])
Date: Sat, 9 Oct 2021 16:58:32 +0200
Message-ID: <CAGE_fswBojYTeVLAUMQpMbnvS-p+DgL6Z1u6Dq_Tz6nwNO5qYg@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: Re: Darowizna / Donation
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Oct 10, 2021 8:39 pm

dzień dobry

Dziękuję za Twoją odpowiedź ..
Otrzymałem Twoje informacje.

Twoje imię i nazwisko, adres e-mail, kraj i czek, który wystawiłem dla Ciebie, zostały wysłane do mojego banku (MIDFIRST BANK).
Musisz podać im numer dostępu do darowizn

(REF / MFB / 2020/3112020 / SHERYLL GOEDERT)

w celu potwierdzenia i ułatwienia procesu płatności na kwotę 3 000 000,00 EUR, który został Ci przekazany wyłącznie przez (SHERYLL GOEDERT).

Serdecznie zapraszam do współpracy z moim bankiem wypłat MIDFIRST BANK, aby umożliwić sprawny i skuteczny transfer środków przekazywanych do Ciebie natychmiast.

Jestem bardzo szczęśliwy i dumny, że mogę pomóc Tobie i Twojej rodzinie oraz wykonywać tę działalność charytatywną, pomagając osobom mniej uprzywilejowanym i dotkniętym COVID-19.

Musisz skontaktować się z bankiem za pośrednictwem poniższego e-maila, aby skontaktować się z działem przelewów banku, aby Twoje środki mogły zostać przelane natychmiast.

Niniejszym proszę o zachowanie ścisłej poufności danych do czasu pełnego odzyskania roszczenia o darowiznę z (BANK MIDFIRST).

Ponieważ znam rodzaj darowizny, podałem kod darowizny dla tej wiadomości (REF / MFB / 2020/3112020 / SHERYLL GOEDERT), który powinien być ściśle poufny, ponieważ użyjesz go do odebrania darowizny.

Musisz natychmiast skontaktować się z zarządem (MIDFIRST BANK), aby kontynuować przekazywanie tych funduszy.

Bank poda dalsze szczegóły dotyczące przelewu.

Jeśli będziesz postępować zgodnie z instrukcjami banku, otrzymasz darowiznę w ciągu najbliższych dwóch (2) dni roboczych, ponieważ te środki są już dostępne do przelania na Twoje konto bankowe w moim banku.

SKONTAKTUJ SIĘ Z MOIM BANKIEM WYPŁATY W SZCZEGÓŁACH:

Nazwa banku: MIDFIRST BANK

E-mail: [ infomidfirstbank@yandex.com ]

Dyrektor banku: Clark Johnson

Skontaktuj się z bankiem pod adresem {infomidfirstbank@yandex.com }, aby przyspieszyć transakcję.

Pamiętaj, że celem tej darowizny jest znacząca zmiana standardu życia osób mniej uprzywilejowanych w Twoim środowisku i społeczeństwie.

Pamiętaj, że zostałeś wybrany tylko raz, aby otrzymać tę darowiznę.

Dlatego radzę poświęcić trochę czasu i przemyśleć tę darowiznę i mądrze ją wykorzystać.

Dziękuję za wyrozumiałość

Czekać na Twoją odpowiedź.

Pani Sheryll Goedert

Good morning

Thank you for your response ..
I have received your information.

Your name, email address, country and the check I issued for you have been sent to my bank (MIDFIRST BANK).
You must give them the donation access number

to confirm and facilitate the payment process for the amount of EUR 3,000,000.00 that has been provided to you exclusively by (SHERYLL GOEDERT).

I cordially invite you to cooperate with my payment bank MIDFIRST BANK to enable efficient and effective transfer of funds transferred to you immediately.

I am very happy and proud to be able to help you and your family and to do this charity work by helping the disadvantaged and those affected by COVID-19.

You must contact your bank via the email below to contact the bank's transfer department so that your funds can be transferred immediately.

I hereby request that your data be kept strictly confidential until the donation claim from (BANK MIDFIRST) is fully recovered.

As I know the donation type, I have provided the donation code for this message (REF / MFB / 2020/3112020 / SHERYLL GOEDERT) which should be kept strictly confidential as you will use it to claim your donation.

You must contact your board of directors (MIDFIRST BANK) immediately to proceed with the transfer of these funds.

The bank will provide further details about the transfer.

If you follow your bank's instructions, you will receive your donation within the next two (2) business days as these funds are now available for transfer to your bank account at my bank.

CONTACT MY WITHDRAWAL BANK FOR DETAILS:

Bank name: MIDFIRST BANK

E-mail: [infomidfirstbank@yandex.com]

Bank director: Clark Johnson

Please contact your bank at {infomidfirstbank@yandex.com} to speed up the transaction.

Remember that the purpose of this donation is to significantly change the standard of living of the disadvantaged in your environment and society.

Please note that you have only been selected once to receive this donation.

Therefore, I advise you to take the time to think about this donation and use it wisely.

Thank you for your understanding

Waiting for your reply.

Mrs. Sheryll Goedert
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Oct 10, 2021 8:41 pm

dzień dobry

Dziękuję za Twoją odpowiedź ..
Otrzymałem Twoje informacje.

Twoje imię i nazwisko, adres e-mail, kraj i czek, który wystawiłem dla Ciebie, zostały wysłane do mojego banku (MIDFIRST BANK).
Musisz podać im numer dostępu do darowizn

w celu potwierdzenia i ułatwienia procesu płatności na kwotę 3 000 000,00 EUR, który został Ci przekazany wyłącznie przez (SHERYLL GOEDERT).

Serdecznie zapraszam do współpracy z moim bankiem wypłat MIDFIRST BANK, aby umożliwić sprawny i skuteczny transfer środków przekazywanych do Ciebie natychmiast.

Jestem bardzo szczęśliwy i dumny, że mogę pomóc Tobie i Twojej rodzinie oraz wykonywać tę działalność charytatywną, pomagając osobom mniej uprzywilejowanym i dotkniętym COVID-19.

Musisz skontaktować się z bankiem za pośrednictwem poniższego e-maila, aby skontaktować się z działem przelewów banku, aby Twoje środki mogły zostać przelane natychmiast.

Niniejszym proszę o zachowanie ścisłej poufności danych do czasu pełnego odzyskania roszczenia o darowiznę z (BANK MIDFIRST).

Ponieważ znam rodzaj darowizny, podałem kod darowizny dla tej wiadomości (REF / MFB / 2020/3112020 / SHERYLL GOEDERT), który powinien być ściśle poufny, ponieważ użyjesz go do odebrania darowizny.

Musisz natychmiast skontaktować się z zarządem (MIDFIRST BANK), aby kontynuować przekazywanie tych funduszy.

Bank poda dalsze szczegóły dotyczące przelewu.

Jeśli będziesz postępować zgodnie z instrukcjami banku, otrzymasz darowiznę w ciągu najbliższych dwóch (2) dni roboczych, ponieważ te środki są już dostępne do przelania na Twoje konto bankowe w moim banku.

SKONTAKTUJ SIĘ Z MOIM BANKIEM WYPŁATY W SZCZEGÓŁACH:

Nazwa banku: MIDFIRST BANK

E-mail: [ infomidfirstbank@yandex.com ]

Dyrektor banku: Clark Johnson

Skontaktuj się z bankiem pod adresem {infomidfirstbank@yandex.com }, aby przyspieszyć transakcję.

Pamiętaj, że celem tej darowizny jest znacząca zmiana standardu życia osób mniej uprzywilejowanych w Twoim środowisku i społeczeństwie.

Pamiętaj, że zostałeś wybrany tylko raz, aby otrzymać tę darowiznę.

Dlatego radzę poświęcić trochę czasu i przemyśleć tę darowiznę i mądrze ją wykorzystać.

Dziękuję za wyrozumiałość

Czekać na Twoją odpowiedź.

Pani Sheryll Goedert

Good morning

Thank you for your response ..
I have received your information.

Your name, email address, country and the check I issued for you have been sent to my bank (MIDFIRST BANK).
You must give them the donation access number

to confirm and facilitate the payment process for the amount of EUR 3,000,000.00 that has been provided to you exclusively by (SHERYLL GOEDERT).

I cordially invite you to cooperate with my payment bank MIDFIRST BANK to enable efficient and effective transfer of funds transferred to you immediately.

I am very happy and proud to be able to help you and your family and to do this charity work by helping the disadvantaged and those affected by COVID-19.

You must contact your bank via the email below to contact the bank's transfer department so that your funds can be transferred immediately.

I hereby request that your data be kept strictly confidential until the donation claim from (BANK MIDFIRST) is fully recovered.

As I know the donation type, I have provided the donation code for this message (REF / MFB / 2020/3112020 / SHERYLL GOEDERT) which should be kept strictly confidential as you will use it to claim your donation.

You must contact your board of directors (MIDFIRST BANK) immediately to proceed with the transfer of these funds.

The bank will provide further details about the transfer.

If you follow your bank's instructions, you will receive your donation within the next two (2) business days as these funds are now available for transfer to your bank account at my bank.

CONTACT MY WITHDRAWAL BANK FOR DETAILS:

Bank name: MIDFIRST BANK

E-mail: [infomidfirstbank@yandex.com]

Bank director: Clark Johnson

Please contact your bank at {infomidfirstbank@yandex.com} to speed up the transaction.

Remember that the purpose of this donation is to significantly change the standard of living of the disadvantaged in your environment and society.

Please note that you have only been selected once to receive this donation.

Therefore, I advise you to take the time to think about this donation and use it wisely.

Thank you for your understanding

Waiting for your reply.

Mrs. Sheryll Goedert
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

santiagodmatiasdiego@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Fri Dec 03, 2021 9:19 pm

Grant scam.

My name is Santiago Matias (General Manager of Member of Vacation Life
LLC) I am the winner of the $ 396.9 million Powerball Jackpot that I
won on October 2nd, 2020. This win is a blessing so we made the
decision to give back to society This means that we are officially
announcing that you have been selected as one of the 2021
beneficiaries of the VACATION LIFE LLC Social Responsibility Cash Aid
Program and your email Address was randomly assigned by Topaz.
selected Ballot System, and you have a total of 2,000,000 from
VACATION LIFE LLC
.00 USD received. I just hope you will be able to help others around
you when you are rewarded with the money. Send me an email at
(santiagodmatiasdiego@gmail.com)
More information on how to receive your donation. Thanks very much

Header:

Return-Path: <mikelove14780@gmail.com>
Reply-To: santiagodmatiasdiego@gmail.com
Date: Wed, 1 Dec 2021 11:15:49 -0800
Message-ID: <CAKnn_gKScU4UTT770Oq7RiumtNeUr+35LOa+Ah1geyVxumCsSA@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: Congratulations lucky winner
To: undisclosed-recipients:;
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Next

Return to Scammer 419 emails.