Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Scammers impersonating Mary Beth Leonard

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

Scammers impersonating Mary Beth Leonard

Unread postby firefly » Sat Oct 02, 2021 1:07 am

Please see: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mary_Beth_Leonard

Recovery scam.

U.S. AMBASSADOR TO NIGERIA
1075 DIPLOMATIC DR, AREA, ABUJA
U.S. AMBASSADOR FUND NOTIFICATION
MY PRIVATE EMAIL: usambassadormarybethleonard001@gmail.com

Attention: Fund Beneficiary,

I'm the New U.S Ambassador Mary Beth Leonard from United State America to Nigeria, I resume in my office on December 24th, 2019 as the New Ambassador and I have gone through every document in my office and noticed that your name is involved in scam list, which the United Nation has decided to compensate you with the sum of ($15.5 Million U.S Dollars) from Federal Republic of Nigeria in conjunction with United Bank For Africa ( UBA ) and it will be through an ATM Card for easy use.

I shall be coming to your country for an official meeting on 10th September, 2021 and I shall be bringing your ATM Card contains ($15.5 Million U.S Dollars) along with me without any stopped through Custom because as an Ambassador to Federal Republic of Nigeria, I'm the U.S Government Agent and I have the veto power to go through custom.

As soon as I'm through with my meeting, I shall then proceed to register your Name, home address and with your ATM Card Fund as well, Without missing words, I am convinced 100% that you have had bitter experience with various scams claiming to be high government officials and thereby defrauding you of your hard-earned money.

The activities of these scams have changed your perspective about conducting business on the internet, and you now believe there is no genuine business that can be conducted on the internet. Well, I'm a U.S. Citizen and the internet was created by Americans for the purpose of creating awareness of your products/services and conducting genuine business with ease.

I am a full citizen of the United States, but I was on a Foreign Mission here in NIGERIA as a U.S Ambassador. Hence, I am making every effort to ensure that no citizen of the United States and other parts of the world is cheated by Nigeria, Ghana, Benin Republic e.t.c.

Therefore, I need your utmost support and understanding to actualize this dream. I also want you to understand that I do trust you and I expect you to show me the same trust and respect in return since trust is a 2-way street. On the other hand, trust is a relationship of reliance. Trust also means being able to predict what other people need.

Trust is both an emotional and logical act. Emotionally, it is where you expose your vulnerabilities to people, but believing they will not take advantage of your openness. Logically, it is where you have assessed the probabilities of gain and loss, calculating expected utility based on hard performance data, and concluded that the person in question will behave in a predictable manner.

In practice, trust is a bit of both. I trust you because I have experienced your trustworthiness by merely believing in what I have said, even when you haven't seen me, and because I have faith in humanity.

Frankly speaking, I understand that anyone in your shoes will feel betrayed, but I still want you to show me your trust by giving me the benefit of the doubt on this delivery arrangement. My identity and personality is verifiable, and I promise to deliver your ATM Card to you safely without any hitch.

I am fully committed to delivering your ATM card to your doorstep without delay. NB: Your ATM Card of ($15.5 Million U.S Dollars) must be registered as an Ambassadorial package as planned. Do not allow this mission to die off because of $450 U.S Dollars for the registration fee of your ATM Master Card, I meant so well for you and I believe you will appreciate me more when you have finally received your ATM Card.

I will use my position and personality to deliver your ATM Card worth ( $15.5 Million U.S Dollars ) to your doorstep without question from the financial monitoring authorities, since all documentation proving the legitimacy of the funds have been processed.

Please don't see me as one of the numerous dubious, Ghana, Benin Republic or Nigerians you have dealt with in the past. I am a different person entirely and I came from a different continent. I have the American spirit in me and I hate cheaters. I promise to always uphold the national unity of the United States. Please reply back ASAP.

I hope you will understand and follow my instructions to enable me to serve you better. I will advise you to contact my private email ( usambassadormarybethleonard001@gmail.com ) so that we can proceed immediately.

Signed.

Ambassador Mary Beth Leonard.
U.S Ambassador to the Federal Republic of Nigeria.

Header:

Return-Path: <info@ambassador.org>
Received: from unknown (HELO User) ([154.118.28.154])
Reply-To: <usambassadormarybethleonard001@gmail.com>
From: "U.S Ambassador Mary Beth Leonard" <info@ambassador.org>
Date: Fri, 3 Sep 2021 17:38:39 +0100
X-Mailer: Microsoft Outlook Express 6.00.2600.0000

Originating IP: 154.118.28.154
Originating ISP: Spectranet
City: Lagos
Country of Origin: Nigeria

So much about "Please don't see me as one of the numerous dubious, Ghana, Benin Republic or Nigerians you have dealt with in the past. I am a different person entirely and I came from a different continent!"
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

officfiilesupdateoffce@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Thu Nov 25, 2021 5:25 pm

Recovery scam.

YOUR CONSIGNMENT PACKAGE DELIVERY
From USA Ambassador To Nigeria
Mrs. Mary Beth Leonard Diplomat
Your Consignment Package Delivery
Ref: No. ZDA09127/905,2021

Dear Beneficiary,

I have good News for you today,I am Mrs. Mary Beth Leonard, New US
ambassador to Nigeria. As a matter of fact I shall be coming to USA
for an official meeting by this weekend
Thursday.I shall be coming along with your funds,Thus the sum of $5
Million dollars has been approved out of your pending fund after all
the attempt to pay you through the bank has failed but this time no
management authority will stop your consignment package because I am a
USA government authority Ambassador representative.

Furthermore,I have the veto power to go through customs and no
management authority will stop me. As soon as I am through with the
official meeting in Washington D.C, I shall proceed to your house
address,kindly reconfirm your full name, house address, cell phone,
please you have to direct me how to deliver your consignment package
for you. You have really paid so much concerning this fund that makes
me, I wonder what is going on. I promise, I will assist you and make
sure you receive this consignment package without any further delay in
your house address.

However, you are very Lucky person,I said to myself that I will not
rest till I delivery your consignment package in your doorstep and
there is nothing anyone can do about it
because you have spent a lot of money concerning this transaction am
willing to assist you this time in order to make sure I delivery this
package in your door step.

Perhaps, your consignment package worth $5 million must be registered
according to management authority protocol as an ambassador package
way forward in order to defeat all odds
of the customs or any management authority that might stop it.This
package must be registered within the next 72 hours from now am
waiting your response before the registration
commence .This registration fee must be paid if you want to receive
your consignment box
.Thanks for your understanding and I am waiting to
hear from you as soon as possible.

Please Reconfirm Your Information Below:

Your Full Name_____
Your House Address____
Your Cell No.______
Nearest Air Port______
Marital Status/Age______
Your ID Card Attached______
Your Occupation______

Finally,remember my flight is on Thursday. I am waiting to hear from
you, please try as much as possible to reply to this email in order to
deliver your consignment package but If you fail it is not my
fault.Thanks and have a wonderful day.God Bless you.Please contact
this email for more details of your consignment delivery
: (officfiilesupdateoffce@gmail.com)

Your Faithfully
Mrs. Mary Beth Leonard
USA. Ambassador To Nigeria Diplomat

Header:

Return-Path: <fedxcourierservicecopany@gmail.com>
From: UNITED NATIONS COMPENSATION FUNDS <fedxcourierservicecopany@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 23 Nov 2021 04:23:50 -0800
Message-ID: <CALrNByzG6_aGgb0e+WPVTUMtPNUWuwBBjLz0=qdF6R=m+x3fYQ@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: YOUR CONSIGNMENT FUNDS DELIVERY
To: undisclosed-recipients:;
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

ambassadormarybethleonardl4@aol.com

Unread postby firefly » Fri Dec 17, 2021 8:12 pm

Recovery scam.

U.S. AMBASSADOR TO NIGERIA
OFFICE OF THE U.S AMBASSADOR TO NIGERIA
1075 Diplomatic Dr, Area, Abuja
U.S. AMBASSADOR FUND NOTIFICATION
Contact My Private Email (ambassadormarybethleonardl4@aol.com)

Dear Beneficiary,

Am The New Ambassador Mary Beth Leonard United State Of America to Nigeria I Re-sum office on December 24th, 2019 as the New Ambassador I have to go Through every Document in my office and notice that your name is involved in scam list, which the United Nation has decided to compensate you with the sum of $15.5m through Nigeria Government and it will be through ATM Master Card for Easy use.

I shall be coming to your country for an official meeting on December 28th,2021 and I shall be bringing your ATM Master Card that contains $15.5m along with me, but this time I will not go through Custom because as an Ambassador to FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF NIGERIA, I am a US GOVERNMENT AGENT and I have the veto power to go through Custom. As soon as I am through with my meeting I shall then proceed to your registered house address with your ATM Master Card Fund.

Without missing words, I am convinced 100% that you have had bitter experience with various scams claiming to be high government officials and thereby defrauding you of your 'hard-earned money' The activities of these scammers have changed your perspective about conducting business on the internet, and you now believed there is no genuine business that can be conducted on the internet. Well, I am an American and the internet was created by Americans for the purpose of creating awareness of your products/services and conducting genuine business with ease. I am fully committed to deliver the your master card to you.

I am a full citizen of the United States Of America, but I was on a Foreign Mission here in NIGERIA as a US Ambassador. Hence, I am making every effort to ensure that no citizen of the United States Of America and other part of the world is cheated by Nigeria, Benin Republic. Therefore, I need your utmost support and understanding to actualize this dream. I also want you to understand that I do trust you and I expect you to show me the same trust and respect in return since trust is a 2-way street. On the other hand, trust is a relationship of reliance. Trust also means being able to predict what other people believe.

Trust is both an emotional and logical act. Emotionally, it is where you expose your vulnerabilities to people, but believing they will not take advantage of your openness. Logically, it is where you have assessed the probabilities of gain and loss, calculating expected utility based on hard performance data, and concluded that the person in question will behave in a predictable manner. In practice, trust is a bit of both. I trust you because I have experienced your trustworthiness by merely believing in what I have said, even when you have not seen me, and because I have faith in humanity.

Frankly speaking, I understand that anyone in your shoes will feel betrayed, but I still want you to show me your trust by giving me the benefit of doubt on this delivery arrangement. My identity and personality is verifiable, and I promise to deliver the consignment to you safely without any hitch. Your ATM Master Card ($15.5m) MUST BE REGISTERED AS AN AMBASSADORIAL PACKAGE as planned. Do not allow this mission to die off because of $455 US Dollars for the registration fee of your ATM Master Card, I meant so well for you and I believe you will appreciate me more when you have finally Receive Your Card.

I will use my position and personality to deposit the ATM Master Card worth $15.5m USD into your bank account without questioning from the financial monitoring authorities, since all documentations proving the legitimacy of the funds have been processed. Please don't see me as one of the numerous dubious Benin Republic or Nigeria you have dealt with in the past. I am a different person entirely and I come from a different continent. I have the American spirit in me and I hate cheaters. I promise to always uphold the national unity of the United State. Please reply back ASAP.

I hope you will understand and follow my instruction to enable me serve you better.Contact my private email(ambassadormarybethleonardl4@aol.com )

Signed.
US AMBASSADOR TO FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF NIGERIA
EMAIL : ambassadormarybethleonardl4@aol.com

Header:

Return-Path: <postmaster@sendy.land>
Received: from User (203.159.80.57) by DLN-INF-EX1.RFS.RU (192.168.201.56) with Microsoft SMTP Server id 15.1.2242.4;
Reply-To: <ambassadormarybethleonardl4@aol.com>
Subject: U.S. AMBASSADOR FUND NOTIFICATION 16TH DECEMBER 2021
Date: Thu, 16 Dec 2021 08:34:08 -0800
X-Mailer: Microsoft Outlook Express 6.00.2600.0000
Message-ID: <fba39c6e-ceb2-4276-a871-a8edec49a6a0@DLN-INF-EX1.RFS.RU>
To: Undisclosed recipients:;
Return-Path: info@usa.org

Originating IP: 203.159.80.57
Originating ISP: Quickpacket
Country of Origin: Netherlands
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

infoofficeoffice1010@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Tue Jan 25, 2022 8:06 pm

Recovery scam.

From US Ambassador Office to
Federal Republic of Nigeria
United States Consulate General Nigeria
No 7 Mambilla Street ,Off Aso Drive
Maitama District Lagos Nigeria
Telephone Number: (+234 810 6822 617)

Hello Beneficiary ,
I SHALL BE COMING TO YOUR COUNTRY FOR AN OFFICIAL MEETING ON FRIDAY AND I WILL BE BRINGING YOUR A.T.M MASTER CARD $5M ALONG WITH ME THAT WAS ISSUED TO YOU BY THE CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA AS ONE OF THE SCAM VICTIMS, I AM A US GOVERNMENT AGENT AND I HAVE THE VETO POWER TO GO THROUGH CUSTOMS, AS SOON AS I AM THROUGH WITH THE MEETING I SHALL THEN PROCEED TO YOUR ADDRESS SO YOU ARE ADVISE TO SEND YOUR CELL PHONE NUMBER AND THE ADDRESS WHERE YOU WANT ME TO BRING THE PACKAGE).

YOU HAVE REALLY PAID SO MUCH IN THIS DELIVERY THAT MAKES ME WONDER. YOU ARE A VERY LUCKY PERSON BECAUSE I SHALL BE BRINGING IT MYSELF AND THERE IS NOTHING ANYONE CAN DO ABOUT IT. YOUR A.T.M MASTER CARD MUST BE REGISTERED AS AN AMBASSADORIAL PACKAGE FOR ME TO DEFEAT ALL ODDS AND THE COST OF THE REGISTERING IS $250.THE FEE MUST BE PAID IN THE NEXT 50 HOURS VIA WESTERN UNION OR MONEY GRAM SO THAT ALL NECESSARY ARRANGEMENT CAN BE MADE BEFORE TIME WILL BE AGAINST US.

CONTACT MY SECRETARY IMMEDIATELY FOR THE REGISTERING FEE WHICH IS $250 ONLY.

MY SECRETARY PAYMENT INFORMATION:
RECEIVERS NAMES :ODIGIE BLESSING SARAH
RECEIVERS ADDRESS:LAGOS NIGERIA
TEXT QUESTION: WHEN
ANSWER:TODAY
AMOUNT : $250
PHONE: +234 810 6822 617

AS SOON AS YOU SEND THE FEE MAKE SURE YOU SEND ME THE PAYMENT INFORMATION. MY FLIGHT IS FRIDAY AND I EXPECT YOU TO COMPLY BEFORE THEN SO THAT THE DELIVERY CAN BE COMPLETED. IF YOU DO NOT COMPLY, THEN IT WILL NOT BE MY FAULT IF YOU DO NOT RECEIVE YOUR PACKAGE.

THANKS YOU,
AMBASSADOR MARY BETH LEONARD.
UNITED STATES AMBASSADOR TO NIGERIA

Header:

Return-Path: <suwaibajunaidu2021@gmail.com>
Reply-To: infoofficeoffice1010@gmail.com
From: United States Ambassador <suwaibajunaidu2021@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 24 Jan 2022 19:19:44 -0800
Message-ID: <CAEq8yo8xo2Ji-_QbrG351m19gxW=LN0FrrHjMAgomMukUfjGZw@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: Hello Beneficiary ,

+2348106822617
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Nigeria
Original network provider* MTN Nigeria Communications Ltd
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

mbethl101@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Wed Mar 02, 2022 7:27 pm

Recovery scam.

Attention: Beneficiary,

I have to inform you once again, I am convinced 100% that you have had
bitter experience with various scams claiming to be higher Government
officials and thereby defrauding you of your "hard-earned money". The
activities of these scam has changed your perspective about conducting
business on the internet, and you now believed there is no genuine
business that can be conducted on the internet. Well, I'm an American
and the internet was created by Americans for the purpose of creating
awareness for your products/services and conducting genuine business
with easy way. I'm fully committed and vowed that your
inheritance/contract funds must be transferred to you in order to
differentiate myself from many American you have dealt with but no
avail.

I'm a full citizen of the United States, but I was on a Foreign
Mission here in Nigeria as an US Ambassador. I am making every effort
to ensure that no citizen of the United States,Europeans and Asia
continent is cheated by Nigeria. Therefore, I need your utmost support
and understanding to actualize this dream. I also want you to
understand that I do trust you and I expect you to show me the same
trust and respect in return since trust is a 2-way street. On the
other hand, trust is a relationship of reliance. Trust also means
being able to predict what other people will do and what situations
will occur.

Frankly speaking, I understand that anyone in your shoes will feel
betrayed or cheated due to your past predicaments, but I encourage you
to show me your trust by giving me the benefit of doubt on this fund
transfer arrangement. My identity and personality is verifiable, and I
promised that your inheritance/contract funds will be remitted to you
without any more hitches again either from Govt or Individuals. Please
don't allow this mission to die off because i'm willing to assist you
with the sum of $500 US Dollars out of the required fee $1,235.00
I
really meant so well for you and I believe you will appreciate me more
when you have finally receive your fund of $23,850.000.00 US Dollars.

I will use my position and personality to deposit the fund
$23,850.000.00 USD on your behalf without questioning from the
financial monitoring authorities here, since all documentations
proving the legitimacy of the funds has been processed in your name.
Please don't see me as one of the numerous dubious Nigeria you have
dealt with in the past. I'm a different person entirely and I come
from a different continent. I have the American spirit in me and I
hate cheaters.
I promise to always uphold the national unity of the
United States. Please reply back ASAP and send the remaining balance
of $235.00 US Dollar only if you appreciate my effort.You can through
Bitcoin wallet service, Steam Wallet card, Google play card.

All you need to send the fee of $235.00 only and you should send it
through Bitcoin wallet or Apple itunes gift card.
I will take care of
the rest balance to assist you due to your financial situation and to
show you i'm honest person and a woman of her words and God's fearing
christian.

Kindly send the payment immediately after reading this message by
purchasing one of the gift below.

1.Steam Wallet card
2.Google play card
3.Through Bitcoin wallet service.

Please don't forget to reconfirm your full banking details where you
wished the fund to be remitted to avoid wrong transfer of your payment
into wrong bank account:

Bank Name: .......
Bank Address: ....
Account Number: ..
Account Name: ....
Routing Number: ..

As soon as the payment is received today from you, then be rest
assured to receive fund $23,850.000.0 into your bank account the
within a space of 1-3 hours without any further delay.

Best Regards,

Ambassador Mary Beth Leonard
U.S. Ambassador to the Federal Republic of Nigeria

Header:

Return-Path: <wjjp001@gmail.com>
Reply-To: mbethl101@gmail.com
Date: Mon, 28 Feb 2022 05:15:00 -0800
Message-ID: <CAFG_d6crfmXSCvefM2n-CC5QQ6gvHoGuT9H4-OB54Cm5wTDyfw@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: TREAT THIS VERY URGENT!!!
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

ambassadormrsmarybethleonard30@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Fri May 13, 2022 8:34 pm

Embassy of the United States of America
Plot 1075 Diplomatic Drive
Central District Area, Abuja.
CHECK HERE VIEW MY DATA: https: // en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_ambassadors_of_the_United_States_to_Nigeria

THIS IS Ambassador Mrs Mary Beth Leonard Ambassador to Nigeria. . I SHALL BE COMING TO YOUR COUNTRY FOR AN OFFICIAL MEETING ON TUESDAY AND I WILL BE BRINGING YOUR FUNDS THROUGH AN ATM MASTER CARD OF($4.5Million United State Dollars) ALONG WITH ME BUT THIS TIME I WILL NOT GO THROUGH CUSTOMS BECAUSE AS AN AMBASSADOR TO NIGERIA, I AM A US GOVERNMENT AGENT AND I HAVE THE VETO POWER TO GO THROUGH CUSTOMS. AS SOON AS I AM THROUGH WITH THE MEETING I SHALL THEN PROCEED TO YOUR ADDRESS. (SEND YOUR CELL PHONE NUMBER AND THE ADDRESS WHERE YOU WANT ME TO BRING THE PACKAGE).

YOU HAVE REALLY PAID SO MUCH IN THIS DELIVERY THAT MAKES ME WONDER. YOU ARE A VERY LUCKY PERSON BECAUSE I SHALL BE BRINGING IT MYSELF AND THERE IS NOTHING ANYONE CAN DO
THERE IS ABSOLUTELY GOING TO BE GREAT DOUBT AND DISTRUST IN YOUR HEART IN RESPECT TO THIS EMAIL COUPLED WITH THE FACT THAT SO MANY MISCREANTS AND IMPOSERS (SCAMMERS) HAVE TAKEN POSSESSION OF THE INTERNET TO FACILITATE THEIR NEFARIOUS DEEDS, THEREBY MAKING IT EXTREMELY DIFFICULT FOR GENUINE AND LEGITIMATE BUSINESS CLASS PERSONS TO GET ATTENTION AND RECOGNITION

YOUR PACKAGE($4.5Million United State Dollars) MUST BE REGISTERED AS AN AMBASSADORIAL PACKAGE FOR ME TO DEFEAT ALL ODDS AND THE COST OF REGISTERING IT IS $250 THE FEE MUST BE PAID IN THE NEXT 50 HOURS VIA WESTERN UNION SO THAT ALL NECESSARY ARRANGEMENT CAN BE MADE BEFORE TIME WILL BE AGAINST US.

YOU SHOULD SEND THE FEE DIRECTLY TO THE CARGO REGISTRATION OFFICER WITH THE INFO BELOW-

amount ...$250

AS SOON AS YOU SEND THE FEE MAKE SURE YOU SEND ME THE PAYMENT INFORMATION. MY FLIGHT IS TUESDAY AND I EXPECT YOU TO COMPLY BEFORE THEN SO THAT THE DELIVERY CAN BE COMPLETED. IF YOU DO NOT COMPLY, THEN IT WILL NOT BE MY FAULT IF YOU DO NOT RECEIVE YOUR PACKAGE.
SIGN

Ambassador Mrs Mary Beth Leonard
TELEPHONE NUMBER
CHECK HERE VIEW MY DATA:https: // en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_ambassadors_of_the_United_States_to_Nigeria

Header:

Return-Path: <aminuyahaya193@gmail.com>
Received: from [192.168.43.193] ([197.211.63.62])
Message-ID: <627b660d.1c69fb81.8f3c3.509e@mx.google.com>
Subject: THIS IS Ambassador Mrs Mary Beth Leonard Ambassador
To: Recipients <aminuyahaya193@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 11 May 2022 08:30:11 +0100
Reply-To: ambassadormrsmarybethleonard30@gmail.com

Originating IP: 197.211.63.62
Originating ISP: Globacom-as
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

ambassadormrsbethleonard874@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Fri May 13, 2022 10:33 pm

Same scam message as the last one posted above also received from:

Return-Path: <saniabdullahi2900@gmail.com>
Received: from [192.168.43.182] ([197.211.63.60])
Message-ID: <627e8f02.1c69fb81.67c19.d1b0@mx.google.com>
Subject: Attention Beneficiary
To: Recipients <saniabdullahi2900@gmail.com>
<saniabdullahi2900@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 13 May 2022 18:01:42 +0100
Reply-To: ambassadormrsbethleonard874@gmail.com

Originating IP: 197.211.63.60
Originating ISP: Globacom-as
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

ambassadorleonard8@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Tue Sep 20, 2022 4:21 pm

Recovery scam.

Embassy of the United States of America
Plot 1075 Diplomatic Drive
Central District Area, Abuja.
CHECK HERE VIEW MY DATA: https: // ng.usembassy.gov/ambassador-mary-beth-leonard/

THIS IS Ambassador Mary Beth Leonard Ambassador to Nigeria. . I SHALL BE COMING TO YOUR COUNTRY FOR AN OFFICIAL MEETING ON TUESDAY AND I WILL BE BRINGING YOUR FUNDS THROUGH AN ATM MASTER CARD OF( $15 Million United State Dollars) ALONG WITH ME BUT THIS TIME I WILL NOT GO THROUGH CUSTOMS BECAUSE AS AN AMBASSADOR TO NIGERIA, I AM A US GOVERNMENT AGENT AND I HAVE THE VETO POWER TO GO THROUGH CUSTOMS. AS SOON AS I AM THROUGH WITH THE MEETING I SHALL THEN PROCEED TO YOUR ADDRESS. (SEND YOUR CELL PHONE NUMBER AND THE ADDRESS WHERE YOU WANT ME TO BRING THE PACKAGE).

YOU HAVE REALLY PAID SO MUCH IN THIS DELIVERY THAT MAKES ME WONDER. YOU ARE A VERY LUCKY PERSON BECAUSE I SHALL BE BRINGING IT MYSELF AND THERE IS NOTHING ANYONE CAN DO ABOUT IT. CHECK HERE: https: // ng.usembassy.gov/ambassador-mary-beth-leonard/
THERE IS ABSOLUTELY GOING TO BE GREAT DOUBT AND DISTRUST IN YOUR HEART IN RESPECT TO THIS EMAIL COUPLED WITH THE FACT THAT SO MANY MISCREANTS AND IMPOSERS (SCAMMERS) HAVE TAKEN POSSESSION OF THE INTERNET TO FACILITATE THEIR NEFARIOUS DEEDS, THEREBY MAKING IT EXTREMELY DIFFICULT FOR GENUINE AND LEGITIMATE BUSINESS CLASS PERSONS TO GET ATTENTION AND RECOGNITION

YOUR PACKAGE( $15 Million United State Dollars) MUST BE REGISTERED AS AN AMBASSADORIAL PACKAGE FOR ME TO DEFEAT ALL ODDS AND THE COST OF REGISTERING IT IS 500 Euro THE FEE MUST BE PAID IN THE NEXT 50 HOURS VIA WESTERN UNION SO THAT ALL NECESSARY ARRANGEMENT CAN BE MADE BEFORE TIME WILL BE AGAINST US.

YOU SHOULD SEND THE FEE DIRECTLY TO THE CARGO REGISTRATION OFFICER WITH THE INFO BELOW-

Receiver Name; Njoku uche
Address: Lagos,Nigeria
amount ...500 Euro
MTCN:...............

AS SOON AS YOU SEND THE FEE MAKE SURE YOU SEND ME THE PAYMENT INFORMATION. MY FLIGHT IS TUESDAY AND I EXPECT YOU TO COMPLY BEFORE THEN SO THAT THE DELIVERY CAN BE COMPLETED. IF YOU DO NOT COMPLY, THEN IT WILL NOT BE MY FAULT IF YOU DO NOT RECEIVE YOUR PACKAGE.

SIGN
Ambassador Mary Beth Leonard
TELEPHONE NUMBER
CHECK HERE VIEW MY DATA: https: // ng.usembassy.gov/ambassador-mary-beth-leonard/

Header:

Date: Tue, 20 Sep 2022 06:30:54 +0100
Message-ID: <CAE43MyJ-TQfLzbm1ZgO1N5acj8b-HS8a6fCapY34aO0AXxJ-qQ@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: Ambassador Mary Beth Leonard Ambassador to Nigeria
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

usambassador21@aol.com

Unread postby firefly » Thu Oct 27, 2022 10:56 pm

Recovery scam.

Ambassador.Mary Beth Leonard
US Ambassador to Nigeria
8 maxilla street off also drive maintain district,
Lagos, Nigeria

I shall be coming to your country for an official meeting this week
and i will be bringing your united nation endowment funds of
us$10.500,000.00 along with me but this time i will not go through
customs because as an ambassador to Nigeria, i am a us government
agent and i have the veto power to go through customs. As soon as i am
through with the meeting i shall then proceed to your address.(send
your cell phone number and the address where you want me to bring the
package because You have really paid so much in this delivery that
makes me wonder,You are a very lucky person because i shall be
bringing it myself and there is nothing anyone can do about it.

Your package of ($10.500.000.00) must be registered as an
ambassadorial package for me to defeat all odds and the cost of
registering it is $100.00.the fee must be paid this week 24 hours via
Steam wallet gift card or Apple Gift card.so that all necessary
arrangement can be made before time will be against,you should go
ahead and buy Steam wallet gift card or Apple Gift card.$100.00 for
any nearest store around you OK .

As soon as you send the fee make sure you send me the payment
information.my flight is Friday night and i expect you to comply
before then so that the delivery can be completed. If you do not
comply,then it will not be my fault if you do not receive your
package.

Email ( usambassador21@aol.com
U.S.Ambassador to Nigeria

Header:

Return-Path: <mrbenshalom7@gmail.com>
Reply-To: usambassador21@aol.com
Date: Thu, 27 Oct 2022 13:15:50 +0100
Message-ID: <CAELV+cHTv_tj-Bn268VuKF5Tg3+buvNSA9pj8dk5BMM5GmVvnA@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: US Ambassador.Mary Beth Leonard
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

us.ambassadortonigeria09@outlook.com

Unread postby firefly » Wed Nov 02, 2022 11:15 pm

Recovery scam.

US AMBASSADOR TO NIGERIA
11 GARRICK ROAD ABUJA
ABUJA , NIGERIA

ATTN:GOOD NEWS,

I SHALL BE COMING TO YOUR COUNTRY FOR AN OFFICIAL MEETING ON FRIDAY
AND I WILL BE BRINGING YOUR FUNDS OF $1.5M ALONG WITH ME BUT THIS TIME
I WILL NOT GO THROUGH CUSTOMS BECAUSE AS AN AMBASSADOR TO NIGERIA , I
AM A US GOVERNMENT AGENT AND I HAVE THE VETO POWER TO GO THROUGH
CUSTOMS.AS SOON AS I AM THROUGH WITH THE MEETING I SHALL THEN PROCEED
TO YOUR ADDRESS.

(SEND YOUR CELL PHONE NUMBER AND THE ADDRESS WHERE YOU WANT ME TO
BRING THE PACKAGE)YOU HAVE REALLY PAID SO MUCH IN THIS DELIVERY THAT
MAKES ME WONDER.

YOU ARE A VERY LUCKY PERSON BECAUSE I SHALL BE BRINGING IT MYSELF AND
THERE IS NOTHING ANYONE CAN DO ABOUT IT.

YOUR PACKAGE($1.5M) MUST BE REGISTERED AS AN AMBASSADORIAL PACKAGE FOR
ME TO DEFEAT ALL ODDS AND THE COST OF REGISTERING IT IS $250.THE FEE
MUST BE PAID IN THE NEXT 48 HOURS VIA WESTERN UNION SO THAT ALL
NECESSARY ARRANGEMENT CAN BE MADE BEFORE TIME WILL BE AGAINST US.

SEND THE FEE VIA MONEY GRAM OR WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER

AS SOON AS YOU SEND THE FEE MAKE SURE YOU SEND ME THE PAYMENT INFORMATION.

IF YOU DO NOT COMPLY, THEN IT WILL NOT BE MY FAULT IF YOU DO NOT
RECEIVE YOUR PACKAGE

YOU CAN ADD ME UP ON WHATSAPP AND SEND ME A MESSAGE +234 802 225 8086

Mrs Mary Beth Leonard,
the United States Ambassador to Nigeria,

Header:

Return-Path: <mrswaziriflori@gmail.com>
Reply-To: us.ambassadortonigeria09@outlook.com
From: The United States Ambassador to Nigeria <mrswaziriflori@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 2 Nov 2022 07:26:35 -0700
Message-ID: <CAMQ01TnHsTi-7SHoKxYi2bLnxA_-Voj-kggLTT4MHk3c92dG_w@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: ATTN:GOOD NEWS,

+2348022258086
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Nigeria
Original network provider* Bharti Airtel Ltd (Celtel)
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Next

Return to Scammer 419 emails.