Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Steven Walker - stevewalker13@yandex.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

Steven Walker - stevewalker13@yandex.com

Unread postby firefly » Fri Sep 24, 2021 10:33 pm

Next of kin scam.

Good Day

I'm Steven Walker. I decided to write to you through this medium for my personal reasons. I would need your assistance in reprofiling funds worth Ј55,800,000.00 (Fifty Five Million Eight Hundred Thousand British Pounds) belonging to my late client.

I seek your consent to present you as the sole beneficiary of the deceased for future claim of the said fund. contact me immediately for more information and further clarification on this inheritance.

It is advisable for you to reply to my email today for me to know if I should continue with my search .

Should you be interested and find yourself able to work with me, kindly provide me with your full names, address, telephone number, date of birth, country, and gender only for me to be able to furnish you with adequate information in regards to this claim .

your prompt response will be highly appreciated.

Best Regards
Steven Walker(Barrister)

Header:

Received: from User ([129.205.124.15])
Message-Id: <202108272043.17RKhsOI056642@www1103.sakura.ne.jp>
Reply-To: <stevewalker13@yandex.com>
Subject: Estate Beneficiary as Next of Kin
Date: Fri, 27 Aug 2021 21:44:19 +0100

Originating IP: 129.205.124.15
Originating ISP: Globacom-as
City: Lagos
Country of Origin: Nigeria
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.