Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Fatemeh Ani - mrsfatemehani@gmail.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

Fatemeh Ani - mrsfatemehani@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Fri Sep 24, 2021 9:19 pm

Money transfer scam.

Greetings,

My name is Mrs. Fatemeh Ani from Iran, I got your email contact from online website. I am the Regional Manager of Iranian Offshore Engineering and Construction Company. I want to start a Business Enterprise in your country and I would like you to assist me, Please reply to discuss further. Thank you.

Best Regards,
Mrs. Fatemeh Ani.
Regional Manager,
Iranian Offshore Engineering and Construction Company.

Header:

Return-Path: <uexpresscompany@gmail.com>
Reply-To: mrsfatemehani@gmail.com
Date: Fri, 27 Aug 2021 09:02:21 +0700
Message-ID: <CALkpOk__T1DVp7Bg2ZqFUR=jvsoASFpZ6pV71EXTtTdMaDD89Q@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: VERY IMPORTANT AND URGENT
To: undisclosed-recipients:;
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: mrsfatemehani@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Fri Dec 10, 2021 7:08 pm

Reply received:

Dear xxx,

Thank you for your reply, I am glad to hear from you. I wish we will both keep in touch and I will like the both of us to be closer and know each other well. It has been my dream to invest in your region long time ago most especially your country but I have been searching for someone whom I will entrust over my Investment proposal as my position in the office I am not having much free time to travel except if there is assignment along with our corporate executives/top management but since I contacted you I feel reassured that we can work together.

Am interested in investing $ 9 million USD in your country and I will be glad if you can assist me in handling my investment in your country and I do not want my company to know of my personal investment as I wish to relocate to your country to settle down and start up a new life due to the strict laws enforced on the freedom of women here in my country Iran which women face severe punishment for violations of any of the strict laws.

I am ready to invest this fund with you in your company or in the Real Estate sector such as Buying Affordable Commercial Apartment Buildings for renting that can bring in good annual profit turnover at expected time or any investment you wish is profitable in your country will be considered.

For your cooperation towards my investment in your country, I will make you the Local Director of my investment venture in your country with benefits as the Local Director until I can relocate to your country.

However, since we have not had a meeting in person regarding this investment opportunity in your country, I would like you to send me your information below so I can prepare the Investment Memorandum Of Understanding (MOU) known as Investment Mutual Agreement for us to understand the investment plan in your country and also understand each other better as we proceed:

1) Your Full Name
2) Your Mobile Number
3) Your Country Of Nationality

Once I receive your information above, I shall prepare the Investment Memorandum Of Understanding (MOU) and send it to you to read and understand the investment plan in your country so we can proceed immediately.

Am looking forward to your reply as soon as you receive my mail. Thank you and have a nice day.

Best Regards,
Mrs. Fatemeh Ani.
Regional Manager,
Iranian Offshore Engineering and Construction Company.
Phone: +98-21-828-408-44.
Web: https: // www. ioec.com

Header:

Return-Path: <mrsfatemehani@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 6 Dec 2021 10:08:51 +0700
Message-ID: <CACfrpy33ygpsYr9dXB4=-RFqnSC57rWOoXvQqNCEgFNEQp_9ng@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: Thank you for your reply

ioec.com is the real website of the Iranian Offshore Engineering and Construction Company, but "Fatemeh Ani" is not part of the company. The scammer uses the real company website to give more credibility to the scam.

+982182840844
Number billable as geographic number
Country or destination Iran
City or exchange location Tehrān
Original network provider* Telephone Communications Company of Iran (TCI)
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.