Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Carlos Santiago - mrsantiagocarlos1@outlook.fr

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

Carlos Santiago - mrsantiagocarlos1@outlook.fr

Unread postby firefly » Fri Sep 24, 2021 9:06 pm

Dying widow(er) scam.

Donation. From MR.SANTIAGO RAMOS CARLOS.

My name is MR.SANTIAGO RAMOS CARLOS from Address: 54-A RESIDENCIAS TERRAZAS DEL PARAISO.Av. D.C. Asuncion,10220,PARAGUAY currently hospitalized in a hospital as a result of brain cancer.

My purpose of writing you is because I was led by the spirit of God to offer you the money that I have in my private account Abroad now that is clear that I'm approaching the last days of my life.

I'm 77 year old and may not even need the money again for any thing. I'm offering you the sum of $2.5 million us dollars as a donation for the work of God and charity.

When I hear from you, I will direct you on how to receive the money. Please pray that God will accept my soul even if I die today.

MR.SANTIAGO RAMOS CARLOS

Header:

Return-Path: <mrsantiagocarlos1@outlook.fr>
Subject: Donation. From MR.SANTIAGO RAMOS CARLOS.
Date: Thu, 26 Aug 2021 15:00:19 +0000
Message-ID: <PA4PR02MB71207FF1A9798F0345CB609B8FC79@PA4PR02MB7120.eurprd02.prod.outlook.com>
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.